Author Topic: Did I miss something about arrow repair?  (Read 835 times)

Offline Rendar1970

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Did I miss something about arrow repair?
« on: October 05, 2011, 02:06:53 am »
So, I know repairs are supposed to be based of off WPF right?  So does archery WPF affect arrow repair rate?

I have 164 Archery WPF.

After this last play session, my arrows have broken every round.  Yes every round, something close to 23 rounds in a row.  Including 4 rounds in a row when I did not have my arrows equipped and just ran around with my knife.

WTF?  Am I bugged or do arrows just simple break EVERY round, even when not equipped now?

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Sir_Agor
Re: Did I miss something about arrow repair?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 02:35:57 am »
I think it does not effect on arrows, but also look i have mw arbalest and 172 wof, and it repairs a lot, 1 time was 7 rounds in a row :cry:
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Rendar1970

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 03:02:32 am »
Yeah,

I was mostly concerned with taking a repair bill for arrows that were not equipped during that whole map.  I ran out of money so was running around with just a long dagger, (no bow or arrows) and my arrows "broke" during those rounds. 

Just Strange.

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 03:27:53 am »
Yeah,

I was mostly concerned with taking a repair bill for arrows that were not equipped during that whole map.  I ran out of money so was running around with just a long dagger, (no bow or arrows) and my arrows "broke" during those rounds. 

Just Strange.

Were you possibly playing SIEGE?
If you change your equip during a siege round you have to pay for everything you wore.

Example: you start out with your bow and arrows then after your first death you get rid of your bow and arrows and put on a knife. You will have a chance to pay for the bow, the arrows, and the knife.

Offline Rendar1970

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 04:01:47 am »
Got bankrupt from too much repair 3 rounds into a map.

Changed over to just dagger.  Played 2 rounds.

Map Change, load with only knife, never used bow/arrows or even had them loaded.  Still taking arrow repair.

Another Map change.  Still only knife from first round.  Still took arrow repair.

I just played a few rounds and its not doing it anymore, im going to just assume it was a bug.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 05:39:16 am »
arrows have increased break change/repair costs, so yes they break a lot
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Rendar1970

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 10:33:22 pm »
arrows have increased break change/repair costs, so yes they break a lot

So arrows are supossed to break even when not equipped.  Its like having a second sword on my account that I never use, but suddenly having to pay repair for it?

And I guess I spoke too soon.  I logged into the site and took all my Equip off my "standard loadout".  Joined up the game and was playing in just my armor and a hatchet.  9 rounds in a row got a repair bill for my arrows.  I never used them, never had them loaded, and never picked any up.  This has to be a bug....

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 06:00:35 am »
So arrows are supossed to break even when not equipped.  Its like having a second sword on my account that I never use, but suddenly having to pay repair for it?

And I guess I spoke too soon.  I logged into the site and took all my Equip off my "standard loadout".  Joined up the game and was playing in just my armor and a hatchet.  9 rounds in a row got a repair bill for my arrows.  I never used them, never had them loaded, and never picked any up.  This has to be a bug....

Yeah you might want to submit a bug report if you haven't already.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345