Author Topic: [EU] Thomek  (Read 49561 times)

Offline DeWalker

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nords
  • Game nicks: Laconicus
Re: [EU] Thomek
« Reply #420 on: October 07, 2012, 09:42:12 pm »
+1
I always surrender and drop weapon when I m last survivor (I m french, it helps) cause I m real man....

It's more manly to engage ivani4 style

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 08, 2012, 11:37:27 am »
+3
just buff the goddamn katana

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #422 on: November 10, 2012, 04:19:43 pm »
+4
This happened just couple mins ago. Thomek kicked Fallen_jtobiasm for being "afk". There were around 1vs20 and Fallen_jtobiasm was in the team of 20 players. He told that he alt tabbed for couple secs and after Thomek had said "Tobias u there?" Fallen_jtobiasm started to move, however he didn't reply in the chat, probably because this fucktard Thomek referred to him as false name "Tobias" rather than "Fallen_jtobiasm" or even "jtobiasm".

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #423 on: November 10, 2012, 04:31:45 pm »
+4
I can confirm this, it was a very short wait in between asking and kicking. I was also following Tobi, he was afk for maximum 5-6 secs.

I request more common sense in kicking people.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 10, 2012, 04:39:42 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Same happened to me some time ago  :rolleyes: Epic admin is epic  :rolleyes:

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 10, 2012, 04:54:55 pm »
To be honest, I like Thomek. So maybe I am a bit biased, but he's a lot more observant compared to most admins when it comes to bad behaviour and morons who ruin the game experience for others. Sure, he did a few bad calls, the HA kick for example, but other than that he's a lot better than nuffen. Be greatful for that.

Maybe he thought that jtobiasm had been leeching the majority of the round based on his activity at the time of the kick? Granted, maybe not the best way to determine if someone's leeching as that is a very arbitrary and circumstantial decision.

However, for the most part Thomek is a good and observant admin. I was riding the lynch band wagon in that thread when he had kicked Göztepe, so maybe I shouldn't speak - but Wiltzu, in my fair opinion, I think you need to let some stuff go and get off of Thomek's back. It isn't very constructive when you're antagonizing him every chance you get.

@Thomek: Maybe let go of the trigger when it comes to leechers and delaying and whatnot, as you have a tendency to be overzealous. You do a good job of listening to players who are being harassed by rule breakers, so you should definitely keep admining.

Everyone just needs a chill pill. :P
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #426 on: November 10, 2012, 05:07:15 pm »
+2
One thing I like about Thomeks admining is that he don't look away when one of his clanmates is delaying / glitching, he gives them a warning or kicks them. And trust me, he does it :D

Unlike other admins who don't care if their own clanmates is delaying.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #427 on: November 10, 2012, 05:18:00 pm »
+2
I love Thomek because he kicks all leechers or long afk hidders... same day I reported one of them in I chat and thomek kicked him.... It is easy to go spec when you are afk.

I m bored to fight wjile few mates keep hidden in ruin without fighting and I m happy when Thomek kick them fast...

thomek you are good admin and I would surely be more chocolate chip cookie than you if I m admin ! (I will never be...)

Please don't warn me for this comment, I don't spam I m right man in right topic I think.
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 10, 2012, 09:23:24 pm »
but Wiltzu, in my fair opinion, I think you need to let some stuff go and get off of Thomek's back.

Sorry Bjord but no. He has proven from time to time that he hasn't learned from his mistakes. I don't know what kind of person he's for example in ts, but I sure know he makes bad moves on and on as an Admin. I can't stand leechers but I also can't stand of ppl who abuse their powers.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #429 on: November 11, 2012, 04:27:42 am »
+2
I specced him twice after he was last that round.

He just showed typical advanced leecher behaviour. Which is standing still, then moving a little bit, then standing still. Like someone alt-tabbing just to check that they don't get qmld. Now add to that him being a HA, and perhaps you will understand. Being a HA leeching, deliberately waiting until the end of rounds is potentially a huge time-waster..

Perhaps it was a mistake, but then again, it was only a kick. Perhaps it was a bit fast decision, but I just came out of siege...  :rolleyes:

And yes, Wiltzu, perhaps I came across as a bit arrogant and that's why you hate me, but you are right, I do make mistakes sometimes, and my patience is not the greatest. Believe me, it's not easy to be an admin, decisions have to be done quickly, and if you also want to play, you sometimes have to act fast. Kicks imo is not a great punishment, and should not be taken as a great insult.. Also, sometimes things look different from different perspectives. Perhaps you only read the kick msg while I had observed him for a longer period ok? Perhaps even through previous borderline events such as was the case with Goztepe. Sometimes you only see the last drop.

IDK if you know this Wiltzu, but the playerbase is full of trolls and respectless people who don't have any problem whatsoever about wasting time. To deal with that you need a firm hand, and some bad shots sometimes gets fired. The end result though, is better than being lenient and passive because you are afraid of getting into long debates over kicks.

In any case, if it wasn't for you I would have resigned my adminship long time ago. My problem now is that some of you would find it too sweet a victory! :D

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 11, 2012, 11:08:20 am »
+2
In any case, if it wasn't for you I would have resigned my adminship long time ago. My problem now is that some of you would find it too sweet a victory! :D

Point made. Demote
I don't know enough

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 11, 2012, 11:36:39 am »
+2
Thomek. Your decision was to kick a guy who was clearly in the winning team and who tabbed out. Yes it was only a kick, only a kick that took out his multiplier. You make decisions that really don't effect the outcome of the round, you just ruin those ppls multi who you kick. Göztepe got valour and you didn't let others get tick cause you didn't want to get extra repairs. Most of the ppl are too tired to give a flying fuck about gold, they want mostly xp.

I still don't get why Shik keeps Smoothrich as an admin, but well Shik doesn't seem to be the most wisest guy out there. Cmp on the the other hand is a wise guy so I'm trying to find reasons why he actually keeps you as an Admin when you clearly haven't learned from your mistakes. The only reason I find is that you must be somewhat nice person, at least towards him. Try to think before you act, think also that does the outcome change if you kick/don't kick a player, in this game kick means you lose xp/gold. Also, make sure you say the name properly: "Tobias" isn't "Fallen_jtobiasm".

I'll never make peace with you, never. I just can't. You've abused too much. You have made too many mistakes and you sure haven't learned from them. I'm sorry man.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #432 on: November 11, 2012, 06:45:32 pm »
+9
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #433 on: November 11, 2012, 07:53:50 pm »
+2
Well done Paul.
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 12, 2012, 12:02:41 pm »

chuckled irl.
I don't know enough