Author Topic: [EU] Thomek  (Read 49637 times)

Offline DeWalker

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nords
  • Game nicks: Laconicus
Re: [EU] Thomek
« Reply #390 on: October 05, 2012, 06:15:53 pm »
+4
Well, according to rules Goztepe was not delaying.

But he did ignore my warning and suggestion to not draw it out, by riding further and further away. (Logs are still broken so I can't check how many seconds passed)

Anyway.. I'm a bit worried that HX/HA can and will draw out hopeless situations if they know they are safe from the delaying rules. Perhaps my call was borderline, but I'm worried they will abooze this fact as much as they can if we let them do it.. It should be up to admin discretion to evaluate the situation, warn, and kick for it.

Perhaps we need some more flexible delaying rules. We will see if their behaviour will change if they feel safe from kicks.

It's not your job to force people to play the way YOU want them to play, why don't you understand this?

Wow he ignored your bullshit warning, who wouldn't? You wanted him to charge at them like he had a lance? It's all flimsy excuses and the screenshots show he was in the middle of a battle. Just quit trying to justify it and admit you made a mistake.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 05, 2012, 06:38:10 pm »
One or two weeks ago you kicked me from Eu1 when I turned on "autorun" and went afk at the end of round. And my team had 10+ players against 1 cav. derp  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turk_Otto_Knight

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Otto_Knight_the_Bastard ShaMeraN ASlut
  • IRC nick: Otto_Knight
« Reply #392 on: October 05, 2012, 10:04:06 pm »
I still cant understand why did he kick me for an accidently bump ....

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #393 on: October 05, 2012, 10:16:07 pm »
+10
Well, according to rules Goztepe was not delaying.

But he did ignore my warning and suggestion to not draw it out, by riding further and further away. (Logs are still broken so I can't check how many seconds passed)

So what you are saying is, he ignored your warning to not draw it out, yet was also at the same time not delaying? So he essentially ignored a warning because he was doing nothing wrong, and you kicked him, even though he was not delaying?

This sounds terrible, honestly, and you should rethink your stance on issuing nonsensical warnings.

You can't kick someone for not adhering to a warning if said warning has nothing to do with the rules.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:54:05 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #394 on: October 05, 2012, 10:19:09 pm »
+1
Seriously, a bit pathetic that Thomek still stands by breaking the rules and kicking an innocent HA, fuck, i'd even be somewhat fine with him still being an admin if he'd at least admit he made a mistake and say he won't do it again, instead he's just going on and on about how HAs draw out the round and about how he is bored and how the rules need change...
...reminds me of something Paul said in regards to Spookisland:

I read it all, had some laughs and really hope for OP's mortal soul that he is just trolling. One point of those essays is for us to see if the subject understood why he was banned (well, here it'd be why people are complaining, but overall same "theme") . With that we can permaban without remorse at the next similar offense because then we are sure he knew what he was doing.

Writing a "I knew what I was doing and I will do it again" essay saves us that trouble though, thanks. Gut your fish elsewhere.
Essentially Thomek is saying that he dislikes the rules, see no wrong in breaking them like he did, he's saying that he will do it again, and he's suggesting that the rules should change and not himself...

I'll admit to personally not being your 1# fan, but fuck, everyone who doesn't have their heads up your ass *cough* Gnjus *cough* should be able to see the issue here.
BTW: ToD for EU admin. <3
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #395 on: October 06, 2012, 12:14:25 am »
+7

So what you are saying is, he ignored your warning to not draw it out, yet was also at the same time not delaying? So he essentially ingnored a warning because he was doing nothing wrong, and you kicked him, even though he was not delaying?

This sounds terrible, honestly, and you should rethink your stance on issuing nonsensical warnings.

You can't kick someone for not adhering to a warning if said warning has nothing to do with the rules.

I'm curious about this as well.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 06, 2012, 12:24:22 am »
I always knew Thomek is a badmin.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 06, 2012, 02:51:27 am »
+3
Maybe it's time to get some new admins in this mod and lift a bit the weight from the shoulders of the old and tired ones for a change? *hint save siege hint*

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 02:56:49 am by karasu »

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 06, 2012, 03:16:40 am »
It's already been said, and i'll reiterate to support the cause,  but he does it all the fucking time. Why haven't his admin rights been removed? It's unreal that he still has them.

We should just create a thread dedicated to screenshots of his abuse.

Nothing against him as a person, I can understand the slight frustration of waiting for 20 infantry to chase and kill 1 HA- however, he didn't break any rules at all. Rubbing salt in the wound, Thomek won't admit he was wrong.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 06, 2012, 10:22:19 am »
It's already been said, and i'll reiterate to support the cause,  but he does it all the fucking time. Why haven't his admin rights been removed? It's unreal that he still has them.

We should just create a thread dedicated to screenshots of his abuse.

Nothing against him as a person, I can understand the slight frustration of waiting for 20 infantry to chase and kill 1 HA- however, he didn't break any rules at all. Rubbing salt in the wound, Thomek won't admit he was wrong.

This thread is dedicated to evaluating the admin, use screenshots at your lesiure

Really, whining about that two minute ban? Learn to appreciate jokes, even if admins do it. It's cRPG, devs and admins are allowed to troll.

The fact remains admins are there to stop trolls, and people who are going to ruin the game for everyone. Being an admin does not automatically elevate your status so you can do that which you are there to stop. Devs are allowed to troll, yes because they make the game, admins are there to keep it playable not to screw things up for people and ruin it for others.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #400 on: October 06, 2012, 11:36:14 am »
I'm curious about this as well.

cmp, I'm in the field. I've been admin for 2 years+? Sometimes I make some calls.. sometimes they are bad calls. Perhaps this one was. For me it's quite critical to know how many seconds passed from my warning to the kick btw.. (logs down..)

I guess I shouldn't be confused about most of the poster's here real purpose. To see me burn for various reasons not relating to my admining.

But anyway, well, let's play by the rules from now on.

I promise never to kick a HA/HX taking their good long time at an end of round, even in hopeless situations, because it's their damned trolling right.

That's right folks! Now you can invent creative ways to draw out rounds on my watch!

Rules aint gonna change until things get worse, so let them get worse.

I hope you are all now satisfied.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 06, 2012, 11:42:40 am »
There's no reason we should feel satisfied about you coming to terms with something that should already have been a given fact.

Just lost some respect for you, Thomek, and it wasn't very abundant to begin with. But okay, looking forward to testing your "promise".
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #402 on: October 06, 2012, 11:51:31 am »
cmp, I'm in the field. I've been admin for 2 years+? Usually I make some calls.. usually they are bad calls. Perhaps this one was just like many others. For me it's quite critical to know how many seconds passed from my warning to the kick btw.. (logs down..)

I guess I shouldn't be confused about most of the poster's here real purpose. To see me burn for various reasons not relating to my admining. I personally just want you to burn cause of what you've done as an admin.

But anyway, well, let's play by the rules from now on. You said you had been an admin for 2 years, and you start to play by the rules at this point? -.-

I promise never to kick a HA/HX taking their good long time at an end of round, even in hopeless situations, because it's their damned trolling right.

That's right folks! Now you can invent creative ways to draw out rounds on my watch!

Rules aint gonna change until things get worse, ?so let them get worse?.

I hope you are all now satisfied. I'm not personally satisfied yet, I want to see your admin rights removed.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #403 on: October 06, 2012, 11:56:23 am »
I left that hate for delaying HA/HX by forcing myself to be in their position. When we had those Santa Squad events we did many kinds of annoying things but if I was the last I sacrificed myself. Took a melee weapon and swung until it was over. That's just how I did it. I'm not saying you should do the same. I'm inexperienced at HA so I didn't care to try shoot at the superior force facing me. The outcome was more than obvious.

Now when we think about dedicated HA/HX... It's their main and they used a lot of time to be good at it. I wouldn't have been pissed if someone kicked me when I was playing my HA alt, but kick me when I'm last as a lancer and I'll sure say something about it :D. Just think what would you say if someone kicked you for playing to the last drop of blood with your main. Yes that's maybe what it feels like for those horse archers too.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #404 on: October 06, 2012, 12:21:09 pm »
cmp, I'm in the field. I've been admin for 2 years+? Sometimes I make some calls.. sometimes they are bad calls. Perhaps this one was. For me it's quite critical to know how many seconds passed from my warning to the kick btw.. (logs down..)

I guess I shouldn't be confused about most of the poster's here real purpose. To see me burn for various reasons not relating to my admining.

But anyway, well, let's play by the rules from now on.

Rules aint gonna change until things get worse, so let them get worse.

I hope you are all now satisfied.
Somewhat satisfied, however, you needed fucking cmp to tell you you're in the wrong here before actually admitting it...
...but as long as you stick to your above promise and don't ban people unless they break the rules there is no harm in having you stay admin, but if you do it again your rights should instantly be removed...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.