Author Topic: Khudan Spawn Point  (Read 9067 times)

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
Re: Khudan Spawn Point
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 10:46:35 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 07:16:54 pm by Sauce »

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 10:55:16 pm »
Oh Chesty, you always warm my heart.

On another note: Do we really want to turn this game into one big poopsocking competition? And yes you're right, one of the main points of Strategus is to use strategy and tactics on the map and in the battle, not exploit shitty game mechanics so you can have an edge.

This, forever. We had more gold than anyone else at the start of strat pre-wipe. We gave it back because we want to play fairly, not exploit shit to win.
Never again.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 11:00:45 pm »

I have an opinion. I stated opinion. You disagree with it. Still does not make me an asshole. Tkov did something to get them an advantage in a war. This whole strat is about finding a way to get an advantage. They pulled something off no one thought to even try. Not defending it. Nothing to defend. Well the town could have used some defense but those people decided not to show.

My apologies again. You're not an asshole. You're a stupid asshole.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 11:05:30 pm »
My apologies again. You're not an asshole. You're a stupid asshole.

He mad.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 11:10:19 pm »
<@Shik> [13:18:32] <@chadz> well, it wasnt an exploit

[16:36] <@Shik> [13:18:38] <@chadz> just stupidness on the defenders side

[16:38] <@Shik> he also said 'feel free to make joke attacks on towns'

[16:38] <@Shik> [13:29:52] <@chadz> i dont think its that easy

[16:39] <@Shik> he felt that the first attack only worked because people didn't expect it to work, they thought it was a joke attack

[16:39] <@Shik> and that further attacks would not likely succeed

So not exploiting. We have an advantage now. Deal with it. And that still does not make me stupid.. or an asshole.
Leader of BS

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 11:11:27 pm »
He mad.

Seems I have a natural talent I guess Tears. If I continue to make people angry without trying can I earn my Fallen "he mad" boyscout badge?
Leader of BS

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 11:58:11 pm »
this is a fucking beta crybabies, fuck...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2011, 12:06:55 am »
Seems I have a natural talent I guess Tears. If I continue to make people angry without trying can I earn my Fallen "he mad" boyscout badge?

Why yes, yes you can!  :mrgreen:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2011, 12:11:02 am »

I'm not mad. I'm disapointed. I enjoyed our little war and you guys went ahead and pissed all over the whole thing. If you wanted to win that badly you could have just asked us all to stop playing because if strategus turns into this mess of having to defend every castle, city, town against an army of ten every hour of the day I'm not going to bother and I think a lot of other people will feel the same way. I think your actions are desperate, your response assholish, and a strategus played that way horseshit.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2011, 12:12:58 am »
I'm not mad. I'm disapointed. I enjoyed our little war and you guys went ahead and pissed all over the whole thing. If you wanted to win that badly you could have just asked us all to stop playing because if strategus turns into this mess of having to defend every castle, city, town against an army of ten every hour of the day I'm not going to bother and I think a lot of other people will feel the same way. I think your actions are desperate, your response assholish, and a strategus played that way horseshit.

You have got to be shitting me, acting all high and mighty when allied to DRZ who is exploiting more then any other clan, and is infamous for doing that shit in the first Strat?

What, da fuck... I think I just got trolled.

Offline 3ABP

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2011, 12:15:54 am »
<@Shik> [13:18:32] <@chadz> well, it wasnt an exploit
Facepalm.
Game about Strategy, tactics... at first look.
              [STR] Strangers Faction
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2011, 12:18:39 am »
oh and way to have DRZ fight your battles chaos, spamming arrows is the pinnicle of skill.

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2011, 12:19:02 am »
You have got to be shitting me, acting all high and mighty when allied to DRZ who is exploiting more then any other clan, and is infamous for doing that shit in the first Strat?

What, da fuck... I think I just got trolled.

You remember the earlier post about us giving away our broken millions of gold? We don't have anything to do with what DRZ does, we just fight for each other. That's not too complicated, I wouldn't think. Stop having a circle jerk with Bale and maybe you'd be able to hold a conversation.

oh and way to have DRZ fight your battles chaos, spamming arrows is the pinnicle of skill.

Who the fuck said anything about skill? This has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 12:20:10 am by Hauptmann »
Never again.

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2011, 12:20:16 am »
It's not an exploit, we would never have taken the town if people had showed up, it's neither strategy nor exploiting, it's stupidy from the defending side. Also, I believe that it never gonna happen again so it's a good thing it happened in the beta.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2011, 12:21:08 am »
You remember the earlier post about us giving away our broken millions of gold? We don't have anything to do with what DRZ does, we just fight for each other. That's not too complicated, I wouldn't think. Stop having a circle jerk with Bale and maybe you'd be able to hold a conversation.

you guys are allied, thus you do have something to do with what DRZ does. Who your friends are is a reflection on who you are as a clan.