Author Topic: Ban from siege and no reason or rhyme  (Read 922 times)

Offline 420_Ninja

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban from siege and no reason or rhyme
« on: September 07, 2011, 08:27:17 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
Re: Ban from siege and no reason or rhyme
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:21:55 am »
What named were you banned under?

Offline 420_Ninja

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 09:28:51 am »
Stonic

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 09:31:01 am »
Ah yea.  I banned stonic for 3 days for hitting teammates with a scythe in spawn.  He swung at a friendly horse like 7 times glanced once once or twice then turned around and starting hitting friendly archers and other melee while the siege ramp was moving to the wall. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:32:29 am by Rangerbob »

Offline 420_Ninja

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 09:33:17 am »
don't recall hitting any teammates in spawn at all, I did swing at kryser's mount as my main is DL_Ace and I am in DL and was joking around with him on my alt. Only person I know i hit was when trying to break the door right swung and hit a teammate on the door beside me.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 09:36:54 am »
It was a previous map I think.  I did the ban via the web site so it takes a while to kick in.  It was a grass map with a grey castle but not hailes so there was no door.  Either way you were wearing a great shirt and like a nomad cap with a scythe so I was watching you when you teamwounded.  I don't think you did any damage to the horse but you did hit an one of the players on the ground and an archer on the ramp.

Offline 420_Ninja

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 09:39:04 am »
don't recall team wounding any of them to be honest as normally I'm a pretty straight player and don't have a tendency to do stupid things of the sort. Just didn't how or why I got banned as kryser didn't see anything pop up in logs after i did with a length or anything of the sort.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 09:44:03 am »
Aye.  It won't pop up cause I did the ban via web site.  Either way that's why you were banned and the time of unban is in 3 days.  You can argue whether or not you did teamwound but I was watching since I can remember the details and just accept you got caught screwing around.  You shouldn't be teamwounding friendly horses anyways and I don't know if you're friends with whoever you're tking especially when you're name is stonic. 

We'll see you back in 3 days.

Offline 420_Ninja

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 09:49:22 am »
You just said I didn't team wound the horse then you state that I did so how do you remember the details so specific if your contradicting yourself within two posts? I don't even recall you being in the game at the time also so how were you spectating me as when I got ban nobody in TS saw an admin in the server. Also if you knew the character was in peasantry gear how did you know I was not a new player just learning the game and accidentally clicked and swung and didn't know you could feign your swing or anything. But I guess thanks for the clarification's don't really believe this was justified but I'm not the admin.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 09:56:53 am »
Lol you swung at the same horse 7 times.  I think you hit it twice but they were probably glances since you're using a scythe against a mail warhorse.  Afterwards you hit one of the players on the ground once then went up the ramp and hit an archer there too.   At that point I posted the ban on the website.

Anyhow I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread down.  I've explained why and for how long the ban is for and I was actually there.

Looks like it was only for 2 days.

Exact unban time is 09.09.2011 08:17:00   
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 10:04:36 am by Rangerbob »