Author Topic: Good Americans  (Read 4604 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Good Americans
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 10:33:20 pm »
Oh the irony, it is palpable.

Good thing ATS deleted the thread in which I wished to make a mense, just so you could add sarcastic comments no doubt. I've been completley reasonable and calm and collected, up until the point that behaviour was spat on by some hotshot ATS admin who doesn't even know me. Power corrupts.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Draedan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • wat?
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Draedan_PxC, Heavy_Set_PxC, Pure_PxC, GoreHead_PxC
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 10:41:52 pm »
1. Change your topic to "Good (Insert Clan's Name) Admins"
2. It's their server and they pay for it.
3. Go pay for your own server if you don't like their rules.
4. This is a game you play on and by the server rules, not a debate for "controversial subject's".
5. We C-rpg are our own community separated only by our ping comprised of different people than can come from different places. Asshats can come from Europe just as well as America.
6. Admins are probably Republicans.

And now that you just put a CLAN NAME out into the open while i was typing this, it is ATS that you have a problem with not Americans.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:43:06 pm by Draedan »
In chadz We Trust.
Hint #4: You can invite more men to your party at the tavern
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 10:47:47 pm »
1. Change your topic to "Good (Insert Clan's Name) Admins"
2. It's their server and they pay for it.
3. Go pay for your own server if you don't like their rules.
4. This is a game you play on and by the server rules, not a debate for "controversial subject's".
5. We C-rpg are our own community separated only by our ping comprised of different people than can come from different places. Asshats can come from Europe just as well as America.
6. Admins are probably Republicans.

And now that you just put a CLAN NAME out into the open while i was typing this, it is ATS that you have a problem with not Americans.

Actually it's his problem with Americans that got him banned.

Garguro asked him to stop, he continued, got banned. Then went to the forums, continued it, and made it permanent.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tetris

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Once a King, Always a King.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Aegis Sovereignty
  • Game nicks: SoA_Sovereign_Tetris
  • IRC nick: Tet
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 10:50:43 pm »
Well put Draeden.

And American isn't really a race.. Everyone's a bloody immigrant. Including the whites.

Now.. If your of Native American Descent. You may be racist ^_^

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 10:52:34 pm »
Actually it's his problem with Americans that got him banned.

Garguro asked him to stop, he continued, got banned. Then went to the forums, continued it, and made it permanent.

I continued arguing with Ganguro, not talking about American society, I called him a hypocrite for being prejudice earlier, then accusing me of being prejudice when I share my opinions, yeah maybe it wasn't wise but the fact is Ganguro was talking incredibly rudely to me so I felt I had to have my say, and I did so by calling him a hypocrite and telling him 'you dont have a leg to stand on' and i repeated this a few times and then he said 'really?' and i got kicked and banned. End of story.

Anything after that was personal insults traded through forum PM, which in my eyes has nothing to do with the server. The only difference here is, I didn't have a ban button to abuse.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:54:13 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Tetris

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Once a King, Always a King.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Aegis Sovereignty
  • Game nicks: SoA_Sovereign_Tetris
  • IRC nick: Tet
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2011, 11:00:35 pm »
Murm let me explain something to you and this is my 2cents. I would have probably done the same and this goes to every person in CRPG.

Make believe every server is its own little country with their own rules and Police officers(admins) they may indeed be idiots sometimes.. But there is one universal law between every server.

Don't piss off the Admin. May you be wrong or right. You wouldn't do it to a cop because they'd just arrest you for "Disturbing the peace" or "Acting improperly". Next time in another game. Its better to just mind your own business and play the game.

Sorry it happened to you bud.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2011, 11:10:21 pm »
Murm let me explain something to you and this is my 2cents. I would have probably done the same and this goes to every person in CRPG.

Make believe every server is its own little country with their own rules and Police officers(admins) they may indeed be idiots sometimes.. But there is one universal law between every server.

Don't piss off the Admin. May you be wrong or right. You wouldn't do it to a cop because they'd just arrest you for "Disturbing the peace" or "Acting improperly". Next time in another game. Its better to just mind your own business and play the game.

Unfortunatley I hadn't played on the NA servers much and wasn't familiar with all the admins, did not know Ganguro was an admin, I thought his warning was a hollow threat. Even so based on the fact that I believe his attidude stunk and he was a complete hypocrite, I probably would have acted the same if I knew he was an admin before hand.

Offline Draedan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • wat?
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Draedan_PxC, Heavy_Set_PxC, Pure_PxC, GoreHead_PxC
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2011, 11:16:39 pm »

+1
and thx Tetris
I think of America as just a body of land. Not as a group of people.
Cause there are A LOT of different groups of people culturally, educationally, economically, etc. in America to just label us one thing.
That goes for any country.

Alright well I'm gonna quit this topic before I say to much and sound like an know-it-all smart-ass which I probably have.
Sometimes you just have to know when to quit.
*eyes Murm NOT disrespectfully to get my point across to him*
Goodbye.
In chadz We Trust.
Hint #4: You can invite more men to your party at the tavern
(click to show/hide)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2011, 11:30:14 pm »
+1
and thx Tetris
I think of America as just a body of land. Not as a group of people.
Cause there are A LOT of different groups of people culturally, educationally, economically, etc. in America to just label us one thing.
That goes for any country.

Alright well I'm gonna quit this topic before I say to much and sound like an know-it-all smart-ass which I probably have.
Sometimes you just have to know when to quit.
*eyes Murm NOT disrespectfully to get my point across to him*
Goodbye.

I don't hate all Americans, on the contrary I've known many in the past to be decent and funny people, I'm not blaming America for the actions of these admins, and I'm not saying that they're only doing it because they're American, I'm angry for the injustice of my ban, a ban the result of a petty, and I mean PETTY argument, I've been banned for almost 3 weeks from all ATS NA servers, the incident happened on one server, I didn't know it was an admin, he WAS a hypocrite, and if he had just kicked me I would have gone back on the server without bothering to continue the argument but I wasn't given that chance. I've seen people on the same server raising controversial issues, arguing with eachother about it but NEVER has it warranted a ban by any admin. Just reinforcing my conclusion that Ganguro was acting hypocritically.

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2011, 11:51:38 pm »
I don't hate all Americans, on the contrary I've known many in the past to be decent and funny people, I'm not blaming America for the actions of these admins, and I'm not saying that they're only doing it because they're American, I'm angry for the injustice of my ban, a ban the result of a petty, and I mean PETTY argument, I've been banned for almost 3 weeks from all ATS NA servers, the incident happened on one server, I didn't know it was an admin, he WAS a hypocrite, and if he had just kicked me I would have gone back on the server without bothering to continue the argument but I wasn't given that chance. I've seen people on the same server raising controversial issues, arguing with eachother about it but NEVER has it warranted a ban by any admin. Just reinforcing my conclusion that Ganguro was acting hypocritically.

Arguing about stupid stuff isn't the same as arguing about how crappy Americans are in your opinion.

I know I would be banned if I went into an EU server and started spouting crap about EU being totally inferior, why should you expect anything different?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 01:00:24 am »
Arguing about stupid stuff isn't the same as arguing about how crappy Americans are in your opinion.

I know I would be banned if I went into an EU server and started spouting crap about EU being totally inferior, why should you expect anything different?

Wrong, I've seen many racial debates going on on EU server, with harsh language and no rationality atall. I did not debate my opinions with the intention to be deemed a racist, I was only trying to make a point whilst sharing an opinion I have of certain sections of American society and how many people are just too stupid to listen to their own inhibitions and instead listen to crap other people say and then just judge people wrongly for it. I was debating not only against Ganguro but I believe 2 other guys, who kept on speaking bullshit to be honest, yet they werent kicked, banned or warned, only because I was on the wrong side, not that I myself was in the wrong completley or alone, but I was unfortunate to have an admin support other peoples irrational opinions then deem me prejudice after he himself agreed with prejudice behaviour.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 01:06:28 am by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 01:05:48 am »
It's a plot, they are afghans. I'm pretty sure Lorne is Osama.

Agreed. We must launch a counter-offensive.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."