Author Topic: Ban Sir_Cooper_of_Acre  (Read 649 times)

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
Ban Sir_Cooper_of_Acre
« on: September 03, 2015, 01:16:12 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Voncrow_KUTT
2. Name of offending character(s): Sir_Cooper_of_Acre
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: NA_3 6:08 pm cst
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: Was beginning to build a catapult with Arys, built a weapon chest and Cooper immedietely destroyed it as soon as it came up. Then he went back to dueling
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: He thought it was amusing.
6. Multiple Screenshots: I was a bit late in taking the screenshot but you can see some scraps of wood on the screen that indicate that something was just broken.
7. Names of players that can witness what happened: Arys, Anger_Berserker, Enguerrend, anyone else on duel at the time.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:27:22 am by Voncrow »
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Re: Ban Sir_Cooper_of_Acre
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 01:45:37 am »
I was there, was very disappoint.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 08:43:11 am »
"Duel mode specific rules
All types of duels are allowed (ranged, mounted, shield, heavy armor...) if both duelists agree
No following or face-hugging the other duelist before the duel countdown has ran out - either hold your starting position or back-pedal if you want some distance between you and your opponent
No running away or going into unreachable places"

So why the fuck do you want to ban someone for breaking your annoying catapult in a duel server? It's a duel server, not Bob the Builder play time.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 10:11:20 am »
Its considered griefing and is against the rules. However Voncrow/HoC and those nerds always fucking build catapults before big strat fights and shoot them into duels ruining them which should be an even fucking worse offense.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 11:04:23 am »
Its considered griefing and is against the rules. However Voncrow/HoC and those nerds always fucking build catapults before big strat fights and shoot them into duels ruining them which should be an even fucking worse offense.

"No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)"

I guess you're right, but I really don't see why the thread was made. All they have to do is make another one some other time, Cooper didn't interrupt any duels, didn't spam siege equipment, troll them in chat, etc. As you can see in the photos, the catapult was also made in an inconvenient location, perhaps that's why Cooper destroyed it, maybe you're right Tristan, maybe they were interrupting duels with the catapult, but nobody really knows. Maybe it'd be best if an admin talked to Cooper and Voncrow in a TeamSpeak3 session if this is actually a big deal.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 03:33:22 pm »

HoC does that, I've helped build it not knowing they were gonna do it. But I did not aid them after they started. And Arys isn't part of HoC and was gonna practice catapulting on buildings near the edge of the map to practice for the strat fight which I decided to aid him in doing so. I see no reason to talk about this, he was griefing me in duel, if the admins agree they can post any punishment they think is appropriate. If Cooper want his say, tell him to post in this thread like how conversations and debates are suppose to take place in a ban thread.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 03:37:18 pm »
I was gonna be all like, oh Tristan responded therefore it must have been resolved, but then I remember Tristan isn't admin anymore.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 04:54:59 pm »
I was gonna be all like, oh Tristan responded therefore it must have been resolved, but then I remember Tristan isn't admin anymore.
rip me

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 10:05:47 pm »
Building a catapult in duel is allowed; to destroy it is griefing.

If they only use it to interrupt duels by killing people then take screenshots and post a thread about it.

I'm only going to warn Sir_Cooper this time for greifing. In the future expect different results if this behavior continues.

Locking thread.