Author Topic: SMOOTHRICH CHALLENGES CANARY FOR #1 NA BADMIN OF ALL TIME  (Read 24638 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: SMOOTHRICH CHALLENGES CANARY FOR #1 NA BADMIN OF ALL TIME
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2014, 10:36:08 pm »
+1
Well... There is that one drunken video of Canary, granted it's somehow just not quite in the same league as this.

The Canary video isn't anywhere near this Smoothrich video.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2014, 10:43:09 pm »
I would like to note, this thread is the first time you've ever upvoted anything I've said.

That implies you've checked out votes on all of your posts. Creepy...

I did it too, but shush!

The Canary video isn't anywhere near this Smoothrich video.

Link?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2014, 12:17:54 am »
+1
It's a shame that I could make this same video and my appearance wouldn't be used to judge me.

You people just commenting about his appearance are the real fucking pathetic plebeians here. This man had the BALLS to record this video and allow it to be posted, knowing that anonymous limp dicks like you fools would shallowly make fun of him. You're the actual people that are pathetic. Especially you unfunny EU cunts coming in here, none of us want you posting, please shut your moutbs and get out you bunch of fucking jizz jousters charging back and forth at each other with your circlejerk posts.

You know whats worse than being fat and drunk and a nerd? Pathetically wasting your time shitposting to a fat drunk nerd and thinking you're any better than them for it rofl.

Hail 2 Smoothrich.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:22:13 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2014, 12:22:43 am »
+14
It's a shame that I could make this same video and my appearance wouldn't be used to judge me.

You people just commenting about his appearance are the real fucking pathetic plebeians here. This man had the BALLS to record this video and allow it to be posted, knowing that anonymous limp dicks like you fools would shallowly make fun of him. You're the actual people that are pathetic. Especially you unfunny EU cunts coming in here, none of us want you posting, please shut your moutbs and get out you bunch of fucking jizz jousters charging back and forth at each other with your circlejerk posts.

You know whats worse than being fat and drunk and a nerd? Pathetically wasting your time shitposting to a fat drunk nerd and thinking you're any better than them for it rofl.

Hail 2 Smoothrich.
All good except for the part where Smoothrich has went around judging people's appearances for years and being the biggest possible dick about it to the point of harassment.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2014, 12:33:30 am »
+2
Link?
It's nothing special. Just your generic college party with one of the intoxicated guys (Canary) taking a dare that most of us have likely taken once before. Expecting anything remotely similar to the video in the OP will undoubtedly end in disappointment.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:36:45 am by Tydeus »
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2014, 12:44:27 am »
+2
what a waste of sentience

goes for most of crpg base

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2014, 12:51:34 am »
+9

You people just commenting about his appearance are the real fucking pathetic plebeians here. This man had the BALLS to record this video and allow it to be posted, knowing that anonymous limp dicks like you fools would shallowly make fun of him.

Not interested in speeches of super high pedestals with martyrs of the century who can do no wrong and are so wrongfully prosecuted.

Considering all the bullshit Smoothrich has leveled at people, with or without his posse, including my RL crap, including Adrian's crap, including Gorath etc list goes on, including how they sound or how they look, you don't have a solid piece of dirt to stand on.

I don't think I can be counted as anonymous considering how much grandom crap of mine has been thrown out on these forums (By him or his "friends") and even used as a banner, so yeah I think I'll make fun of him. He's a big boy, he can take it without your protection. You should probably stop white-knighting Smoothrich considering he's a grown-ass adult who can defend his own crap on the internet.

You don't want people to take cheap shots at you? Well then, don't act like a total fuckass 99% of the time for several years straight and do the same . I'll just have to assume that Smoothrich as well as yourself was not living under a rock, is not that completely socially inept, and actually understand how society works as well as consequences.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:57:45 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2014, 01:30:58 am »
+4

Not interested in speeches of super high pedestals with martyrs of the century who can do no wrong and are so wrongfully prosecuted.

Considering all the bullshit Smoothrich has leveled at people, with or without his posse, including my RL crap, including Adrian's crap, including Gorath etc list goes on, including how they sound or how they look, you don't have a solid piece of dirt to stand on.

I don't think I can be counted as anonymous considering how much grandom crap of mine has been thrown out on these forums (By him or his "friends") and even used as a banner, so yeah I think I'll make fun of him. He's a big boy, he can take it without your protection. You should probably stop white-knighting Smoothrich considering he's a grown-ass adult who can defend his own crap on the internet.

You don't want people to take cheap shots at you? Well then, don't act like a total fuckass 99% of the time for several years straight and do the same . I'll just have to assume that Smoothrich as well as yourself was not living under a rock, is not that completely socially inept, and actually understand how society works as well as consequences.

You just fell for the troll.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2014, 01:33:03 am »
+8
He's a big boy, he can take it without your protection.

See, that's true.  The video was also hilarious.  While we can laugh at the fact that Smooth has revealed himself to be fat and balding, it's also just funny, drunken shenanigans.  I mean, really, he's cutting a Pro Wrestling promo about crpg accompanied by Linkin Park.  You, on the other hand, are clearly gotten to.  Hard.  You had an e-meltdown just because people saw a picture of you sitting down in your [monitor lit and poorly furnished] room.  Get at me, pussy. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:19:12 am by Kaoklai »

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2014, 01:33:22 am »
+5
This man had the BALLS to record this video and allow it to be posted.

From the story I've heard, Smoothrich posted the video the same evening he filmed it (inebriated still, I'm sure), and a couple people watched it. Some of them were smart enough to save it. Smoothrich then sobered up, realized how fucking badgreat this video was, and deleted it. The video you're viewing here is one of the surviving videos that has been re-uploaded.

Aside from that, real life harassment of any sort on this GAME and Forum related to the GAME is pretty downright childish. Yes, Smoothrich probably deserves it more than anyone else (that I know of) aside from maybe also Badplayer, but it doesn't make the principle of the matter any less important. So, I do agree with you on that.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2014, 01:39:18 am »
+4
How many posts has Smoothrich made about people taking the game too seriously? All I can really say is that there appears to be empirical evidence that he has made a bid for the title of king of Sperg, Spergking.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2014, 01:45:48 am »
+4

Hail 2 Smoothrich.

ROFLMFAO

You give me shit for giving props to Kesh and Bale...and this guy is YOUR idol? LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, the lad has some balls alright, i mean , it takes a ton of courage to get piss drunk, say things you would probably not even say sober, and make an ass of yourself. This is the sort of video 12 year olds make, when they get drunk for the first time. Yeah, he's got courageous massive balls, for sure though, i mean, when he talked shit about this mod on moddb, he didnt even use his ingame name, even though we all know its him.

And the vid? he didnt make it. And he didnt post it the first time, and when he sobered up, it was removed asap. Now its up again, and no, he didnt post it.

Bring them downvotes on lads
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2014, 01:51:53 am »
+11
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter. The vid was too long to watch, though.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2014, 02:10:26 am »
+8
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

yes

The vid was too long to watch, though.

no, it was a joy all the way through

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2014, 02:12:48 am »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:33:04 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read