Author Topic: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??  (Read 17505 times)

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2012, 03:15:08 pm »
(click to show/hide)

You might have had a valid point, too bad you ruined it by going full retard. Bye.

ownwnwnwnwnnenenenenenenenenenenennenenenennenenenennenenenenenenenenend

Enjoy some Gyros and beer in your new found free time!

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2012, 03:34:38 pm »
+5
After not reading all this bullshit and accusations from side a to side b and back I still wonder:

Those screenys still DO have a point ( at least 1 person clearly singing up against their clan and multiple ppl wasting tckets of AI - both has been punished before ) So what happend with those guys?
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2012, 03:36:32 pm »
After not reading all this bullshit and accusations from side a to side b and back I still wonder:

Those screenys still DO have a point ( at least 1 person clearly singing up against their clan and multiple ppl wasting tckets of AI - both has been punished before ) So what happend with those guys?

AFAIK nothing

Offline bosco

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Steady...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2012, 03:36:44 pm »
+4
The messenger has been shot. :wink:

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2012, 03:47:30 pm »
+14
This drama is hardly new, though. Ever since Strat 1 clans with devs/admins in them have been baselessly accused of all sorts of shit by whichever factions they were hostile with at the time. Every new war brings a new bunch of idiots. Whatever.

Hum, what ?
I'm sorry, but Nords is the only clan so far that has so much "trouble".

Even Guards, who had dear nuffen as an admin, and has now only 2 active admins since Lansamur quit, was never treated badly. Makes you wonder why Nords get so much hate, even though they have so many lovable players (<3 koldborn, Gurni, Tor, jiwiw, Cooties, etc...).

Also, regarding the topic, i'd like to know what "sentence" most of the people highlighted by Panos screenshot's will get. Like the 3 STR who didn't even bother showing up in the AI side, etc... If it's hard to check all people k/d ratio, then just DONT ALLOW players having alliance with the arracker to play for defenders. Simplest solution.

Because if we allow all this "i was hired by the village because he was faster, but i applied for both, not my fault. Also, i wasn't in good condition that day", then it won't be long before we see some great strategus battles :
UNION attacking AI castle
roster Union : grey grey STR STR DRUZHINA...
roster AI : grey grey STR STR DRUZHINA...

Also, admins should take their "no-pay-job-in-free-time" seriously. It's common knowledge that "things" are done in strategus battle, so if one has the time, he should spectate it to notice griefers, instead of "always playing". It's pretty frustrating knowing there's an "admin" online, but that he's actually a "player". And that brings us back to the old "we need more admins".

Finally, Panos's way of showing cheaters is wrong. But it doesn't change the fact that real cheaters got it easier than trolls.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2012, 03:51:49 pm »
Sad to see you punish ppl when theyr just talking about things... Its just like, where do you live? In a concentration camp?? Why in the earth are ppl getting offended by someone talking/writing stuff in internet when u dont even know the person? Do you have problems with urselves? Cuz for real, if ur "ego" (i dont really mean ego, just cant remember the word but i think most uf you get what i mean) cant stand some talks/writing's you see, you really have a problem inside yourself, and that wont go away by closing ur eyes from it, or making it go away someway, but u should take a deep breath and start to think what you are and why.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2012, 03:54:11 pm »
Hum, what ?
I'm sorry, but Nords is the only clan so far that has so much "trouble".

Even Guards, who had dear nuffen as an admin, and has now only 2 active admins since Lansamur quit, was never treated badly. Makes you wonder why Nords get so much hate, even though they have so many lovable players (<3 koldborn, Gurni, Tor, jiwiw, Cooties, etc...).

Also, regarding the topic, i'd like to know what "sentence" most of the people highlighted by beer screenshot's will get. Like the 3 STR who didn't even bother showing up in the AI side, etc... If it's hard to check all people k/d ratio, then just DONT ALLOW players having alliance with the arracker to play for defenders. Simplest solution.

Because if we allow all this "i was hired by the village because he was faster, but i applied for both, not my fault. Also, i wasn't in good condition that day", then it won't be long before we see some great strategus battles :
UNION attacking AI castle
roster Union : grey grey STR STR DRUZHINA...
roster AI : grey grey STR STR DRUZHINA...

Also, admins should take their "no-pay-job-in-free-time" seriously. It's common knowledge that "things" are done in strategus battle, so if one has the time, he should spectate it to notice griefers, instead of "always playing". It's pretty frustrating knowing there's an "admin" online, but that he's actually a "player". And that brings us back to the old "we need more admins".

Finally, beer's way of showing cheaters is wrong. But it doesn't change the fact that real cheaters got it easier than trolls.

+1 to that

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2012, 03:55:29 pm »
+3
I merc'd for kapikulu once and they had 4-5 people sign up on the AI side and then never show up. Okin came in (I believe it was Okin) and ended the battle at the start and said kapikulu automatically lost and forfeited everything they had on that army and lost their troops. And the people that signed up and didn't show were banned.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2012, 03:59:20 pm »
(click to show/hide)

You might have had a valid point, too bad you ruined it by going full retard. Bye.

Yey, show that Greek bastard who is the boss!
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2012, 04:07:37 pm »
+8
Can't rly say i'm surprised that Mr. Greek got banned  :rolleyes:
There were many posts like this before, and nothing happened. What p.anos did was just repeating what we all know, but unlike the rest of us he is not too lazy to make a post about it.

:arrow:
(click to show/hide)

It's obvious that also this time nothing is going to happen (except for the ban for p.anos, looks like the truth is rly hurting some people).
The best thing you can do in strat is to get as much XP out of it as possible to play crpg and try to ignore all the cheating/abusing - In other communitys you get a permanent ban for doing this - and hope that someday some admin/dev/whatsoever will care...

And for Okin, if you look and the current EU map, Nords weren't the only clan that got lots of bitter grapes,  but most of them didn't want to support cheating/abusing. If people want to cheat in an offline game they can do it, but if they do it in an online game they best fuck off because they are complete retards...

Anyway, fuck strategus, nothing is going to happen about this, lets play stronghold kingdoms or check out some new awesome games like Endless space, less cheating, less abusing, more fun!

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2012, 04:10:50 pm »
+1
Anyway, fuck strategus, nothing is going to happen about this, lets play stronghold kingdoms or check out some new awesome games like Endless space, less cheating, less abusing, more fun!
Endless Space is really not awesome.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2012, 04:20:00 pm »
Hum, what ?
I'm sorry, but Nords is the only clan so far that has so much "trouble". Makes you wonder why Nords get so much hate, even though they have so many lovable players (<3 koldborn, Gurni, Tor, jiwiw, Cooties, etc...).

You're either ignorant of the matter or have a highly selective memory. Chances are Guards got off easy because they never did anything particularly noteworthy, and thus avoided making any enemies.

There's generally been less whine about admins than devs, though, because even an idiot knows admins don't really have much access to abuse, whereas the amounts of crazy accusations that can be made about dev tampering are essentially unlimited.
Don't.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1368
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2012, 04:24:53 pm »
Chances are Guards got off easy because they never did anything particularly noteworthy, and thus avoided making any enemies.

Now, that is just rude. You've become true Lich King, gratz on that.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2012, 04:26:32 pm »
And I'm supposed to take that "makes you wonder" line lying down? Go jump in a lake, Leshma. :rolleyes:

I merc'd for kapikulu once and they had 4-5 people sign up on the AI side and then never show up. Okin came in (I believe it was Okin) and ended the battle at the start and said kapikulu automatically lost and forfeited everything they had on that army and lost their troops. And the people that signed up and didn't show were banned.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Don't.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2012, 04:28:23 pm »
+4
I have seen people go like -3/27 and not get kicked. Those scores are not even bottom of the barrel.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far