Author Topic: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??  (Read 17478 times)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: Is this how Druzhina,STR and Greys win in Strat??
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2012, 04:32:31 pm »
+5
Lesson of the day: if you want to be taken seriously, be serious and respectful while at it.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2012, 04:40:24 pm »
+1
GG
Turtles

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2012, 04:44:30 pm »
+2
I remember the Kapikulu, nit being able to fight a battle because there men signed up for the AI and didnt show up, ,i even think some of them got banned, so surely this should happen to all people who do exactly the same thing?
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2012, 04:45:43 pm »
+3
I merc'd for kapikulu once and they had 4-5 people sign up on the AI side and then never show up. Okin came in (I believe it was Okin) and ended the battle at the start and said kapikulu automatically lost and forfeited everything they had on that army and lost their troops. And the people that signed up and didn't show were banned.

I think i remember this aswell:

Same story: Kapikullu signed up for enemy side but instead of nothing happening ( like here) an admin came online and made all attackers leave so they automaticly lost " due to abuse".
And i remember ppl getting kicked from stratbattles for various reasons after defenders told admins stuff like:"he opens the gate and supports attackers" or " he intentional dies to waste tickets"- this didnt happen here either.
Also ppl have been punished for signing up against their clan to fill AI slots.

All this is kind of the same that happend here but this time nothing seams to happen and everyone just trolls around panos here.
I normaly aint a big panos fan myself - no offence but I have seen him delaying rounds way to often ;) - but here he has a point. Which is constantly being ignored while ppl either troll the thread or discuss about how admin-clans are accused of stuff and how des do/dont deserve that. And even the admins that DO visit and read this post dont actually say anything to the original topic.
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1235
  • Infamy: 2409
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2012, 04:55:50 pm »
+3
And I'm supposed to take that "makes you wonder" line lying down? Go jump in a lake, Leshma. :rolleyes:

Guards are really nice and helpful people, which is something you probably know a lot better than me. Whenever there was some event where we were supposed to test new features, most players were fooling around but Guards were the one to do their job (testing). Also they never boasted about anything, they always made jokes about their skills and strategus success.

And now you come in this thread and say shit about them just because you didn't like something one of their members said. That's low, even for ordinary player like me. For someone like you, that's hitting the bottom. If Harpag said that no one would care because it is known that Harpag is a lowlife.

Although I'm not the pioneer of cRPG and I was never truly close to anyone in this community, I've realised that this small community cares about friendship and that cRPG isn't just about winning.

If anyone had doubts that Greys and Druzhina are evil factions, now they can be sure of that. You're perfect example that being near evil corrupts.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2012, 04:56:32 pm »
With all the back and forth going on I think it's time the developers and admins showed again that they are serious about Strat.

A vote of confidence from them is all most questionable people would need to defer from cheating and encourage the good minded ones to pay attention to Strat again.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2012, 04:57:11 pm »
+8
Things being shown in this thread are obvious.

So far, nobody who should ve done something about it (e.g. admin(s)) denied, that something really really wrong happened there.

In other words:

There is an occasional, selective and opportunistic behaviour towards banworthy behaviour.

WHERE IS THE CONSISTENCY?
Giving out rules and then punishing abuse on a 50/50 base?

As far as I know rules apply for everybody at all times.
Same goes for punishing missbehaviour.

I may say that there is many loosers in this ongoing story of abuse in strat.

1. The Devs:

According to all the great work done so far, there is ppl. obviously spitting on your heads, right in front of you.

How come you dont feel offened by such behaviour?

Not personally, but for the sake of all your efforts to create an awesome, enjoyable mod.

2. The honest players (assuming they are able to think objectively):

Honest players are offended by such behaviour -extreme Greek example-.

Reasons are obvious.

Now, these cases of poor admining happened in the past allready, no need to pick on Okin only. This poor admining and punishing will cause a reaction by the honest player:

He will start abusing too, rightfully hoping to not get punished

Or

Simply loose any interest in strat, sooner or later.

Again, biggest looser, the devs, since I can t believe its your aim to loose players.

I belong to this group of ppl. that completly lost interest in strat (I used
to stay up 24 hours for strat in Round 1).

Mild behaviour towards the most blatant abuse in strat (Hi, Harpag x100) caused this.

Anyways, maybe the devs will recognize this.

Hopefully many players start ignoring strat.

Hopefully this awesome idea of strat gets the seating it totally deserves, yet, still lacks.

Have fun in strat ppl. :-)

Btw. Thomeks statement is correct :-)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2012, 04:57:53 pm »
+3
Panos, I told you to ease up on the going full retard, but you wouldn't listen would ya.

Oh and blanketban Russia and Poland from strat, they ruined it.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2012, 05:00:08 pm »
+1
Things being shown in this thread are obvious.

So far, nobody who should ve done something about it (e.g. admin(s)) denied, that something really really wrong happened there.

In other words:

There is an occasional, selective and opportunistic behaviour towards banworthy behaviour.

They did do something, they banned Panos. It seems to be panacea for them, when you don't know what to do - ban Panos!
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2012, 05:13:28 pm »
If anyone had doubts that Greys and Druzhina are evil factions, now they can be sure of that. You're perfect example that being near evil corrupts.

You're mistaking increasing disillusionment for corruption. Lots of folks I previously thought well of or hadn't noticed much are showing entirely new sides of themselves. But I guess that's all I have to say on the matter.
Don't.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2012, 05:17:53 pm »
The only way i can see a compromise is like having impartial 'referees' during these siege battles, yes this may mean more work for the admins or more admins recruited but you know what you signed up for, the admins do a fine job as it is, but its come to a point where evidence has been utilised to prove the fact that some clans are purposefully swaying sieges in their favour. So impartial judges are going to be needed to monitor these battles, hell give them the pass to that one server to prevent any forms of admin abuse on other servers. But its come to a point where its just ridculous and needs to be stopped from going any further

You're mistaking increasing disillusionment for corruption. Lots of folks I previously thought well of or hadn't noticed much are showing entirely new sides of themselves. But I guess that's all I have to say on the matter.

That can work both ways okiN id just say wait for cmp or chadz's final decision without all these petty insults between players, its really quite chidlish

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2012, 05:19:00 pm »

Funny thing about how opinions about persons change, Could you believe that one time I thought you were a decent guy?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2012, 05:23:42 pm »
+6
Lets add some more fuel to the DRZ abuse fire, shall we?

(click to show/hide)

Take it as you will.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2012, 05:23:47 pm »
+4
Why do Strangers use STR for short when the word Strangers already is pretty short? Confusing, i always think of them as the strength clan because of it :/
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 401
  • Infamy: 2287
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2012, 05:26:16 pm »
Oh and blanketban Russia and Poland from strat, they ruined it.

Nah, I have better idea.