Author Topic: Knightmares CRPG Rankings List (Edited Daily)  (Read 24104 times)

Offline nikklenikkle

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: OE nikkle the BROWN bat
Re: Knightmares CRPG Rankings List
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2019, 05:24:46 am »
Strat feeds this game, whether you like it or not.  Every time strat stopped, NA1 stopped.  4 vs 4 tourneys don't drive this game, Strat does.  An awesome dueler is good for defending/capping flags or for hanging out on the flanks.  Guys who fight in a group, oddly enough, are good for fighting in a group.  They are the guys you run to in a big battle.  Just be the diversion while they kill.  And some guys just know where to be in a big battle.  If they run, you should run too.

And I don't believe in level crutching.  It gives them a small bonus.  I don't whine when a level 32 beats my level 30.  If you really believe that a lvl 36 can only survive because of their level, well then, you must admire their patience in keeping the same character for years and dying and dying and dying until they could finally reach the levels they could kill people at.

Most of the people I have talked to were pretty happy with their results, maybe claiming to be 1 or 2 levels higher.  I was just ecstatic that I wasn't the lowest tier.  I do adequately in NA1, but horrible in strat.  It could be because people know my banner and see an easy kill.
???? who are you arguing with? i never claimed that strat wasnt good for the community, or that 4v4s kept the community alive. I said judging who is a good player based off strat is retarded because strat battles take fuckin hours and in order to top frag you need to play for its entirety. and ya what ur saying is true, people can be good at group fighting and bad at dueling and vice versa. But according to knightmares criteria, a S player needs to be competent in both, and a good chunk of those S players are trash at dueling,  also before ppl start screaming down my ear "HAHA WHY DO UCARE SO MUCH UR SO SALTY LOL" im just sharing my humble opinion in order to make this list as accurate as possible !!1!

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2019, 05:31:20 am »
+6
this thread will revitalize the game, knightmare has a fucking great psyop here. he knows how to pull at the soul-strings of the archetypical c-rpg nerd.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2019, 05:33:09 am »
this thread will revitalize the game, knightmare has a fucking great psyop here. he knows how to pull at the soul-strings of the archetypical c-rpg nerd.

why dont you play anymore?
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2019, 05:34:51 am »
+6
why dont you play anymore?

i have been playing war of rights with europeans and (interestingly enough) middle easterners at like 9am-2pm EST because i work third shift and have a whack sleep schedule but i'm currently transitioning into normal ppl work so i'll probably play next month. still have tons of fun whenever i play

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Jayjrod

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2019, 08:44:01 am »
+8
This list trend reminds me of how the popular high school girls would make lists every week about whatever was important to them at the time

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • Renown: 68
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2019, 09:17:54 am »
+4
Hour long strat battles are the perfect test of someones skill its hard to play at peak performance through the ups and downs of a good strat battle with changing gear and situations. Consistency is one of the main factors of what makes a player a good player.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2019, 03:10:28 pm »
Hour long strat battles are the perfect test of someones skill its hard to play at peak performance through the ups and downs of a good strat battle with changing gear and situations. Consistency is one of the main factors of what makes a player a good player.

So True, Narmin and Nikkle arent used to that cause in Native everyone is equal and battles last 10 seconds. I do enjoy their criticism though and input

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2019, 03:22:38 pm »
Bump

Added: Malke

Tier Changes: Nikkle/Malke/TheGreatDane

Nikkle
(click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:27:10 pm by Novamere »

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2019, 05:34:54 pm »
???? who are you arguing with? i never claimed that strat wasnt good for the community, or that 4v4s kept the community alive. I said judging who is a good player based off strat is retarded because strat battles take fuckin hours and in order to top frag you need to play for its entirety. and ya what ur saying is true, people can be good at group fighting and bad at dueling and vice versa. But according to knightmares criteria, a S player needs to be competent in both, and a good chunk of those S players are trash at dueling,  also before ppl start screaming down my ear "HAHA WHY DO UCARE SO MUCH UR SO SALTY LOL" im just sharing my humble opinion in order to make this list as accurate as possible !!1!

personally i don't even try to top frag in strat, i try to get lots of hits in, the more damage i do to people the more easy it is for the top fraggers to get them sweet insta kills. plus more points means I'm higher up the board so all the better

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2019, 05:36:47 pm »

fuck ur actually right, im tryharding now to raise myself up to B rank after saying that i belong in C tier

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Re: Knightmares CRPG Rankings List (Edited Daily)
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2019, 05:51:44 pm »
+1
dude dropped me to c tier after i dominated na 1 last night w ootws

sad!
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2019, 11:26:56 pm »
+1
Added:
Hedge
Bill
Twinkle
McDeath

Changed:
Lemon (worked very hard in a few FT7s and in battle and strat to change this!)

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2019, 11:39:26 pm »
What do I have to do to get on the D-List?
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2019, 11:53:51 pm »
ah yes, hello down there
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2019, 11:56:00 pm »
What do I have to do to get on the D-List?

Look at the names on the D list and figure it out for yourself it might take years of practice! So be prepared!