Poll

Ban Er_Brucia

Yes
5 (31.3%)
No
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 02, 2016, 05:47:05 pm

Author Topic: Ban Er_Brucia  (Read 1626 times)

Offline POBEDA

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/the-novgorod-republic/msg913841/#msg913841
  • Faction: The Novgorod Republic
  • Game nicks: Alexander_Jaroslawich_Nevsky
Ban Er_Brucia
« on: April 01, 2016, 03:15:17 pm »
1. Name of your character involved : Novgorodsky_Opolchenets_Mras
2. Name of offending character(s) : Er_Brucia
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : EU_1 04.01.2016 - 15:37 (MSK)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: video
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: 'autist'
6. Multiple Screenshots:[youtube]https://youtu.be/QPw4O9q3Ek8[/youtube]
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:video
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 04:03:17 pm by POBEDA »

Offline Brucia

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Er_Brucia
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 03:27:24 pm »
Offending someone, by calling me "autist", which is also sad for the real "autistic" people (considering you are using them as a way to insult me), and so breaking the rules, in a thread in which you are asking the admins to follow the rules (to ban me), is a perfect example of the brain of this particular "human".
Since there is no video at the moment (i bet it was too hard for you to get how to copy here the link, eh?), i can just say that i've nudged him twice, got reported twice. Then wanted to fake to kill him, but considering the morning star in an unbalanced weapon, i wasn't able to stop in time, and team killed him. I even asked sry (by voice chat) and fastly explained it was a missclick.

Now, i'm not expecting this explanation will save me form a ban (even if it wouldn't be so absurd if it will happens), but it's due to the justice (and plus it was too fun to point versus the incredible "semplicity", let's use an euphemism, of this player). I hope at least in a reasonable ban, considering the premises

Offline squire

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ulus_Jochi
  • Game nicks: HoAr
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 03:34:02 pm »
100% ban
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:38:14 pm by squire »

Offline POBEDA

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/the-novgorod-republic/msg913841/#msg913841
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 03:39:19 pm »
Specially beat me, then he killed and apologized. Good logic for autistic !! hahah Nice Missclic Yes?

Offline SayAttack

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 03:39:41 pm »
Since there is no video, i can just say that i've nudged him twice, got reported twice. Then wanted to fake to kill him, but considering the morning star in an unbalanced weapon, i wasn't able to stop in time, and team killed him. I even asked sry (by voice chat) and fastly explained it was a missclick.

^^
damn i like that "humans") u foggot to say that u didnt know about "unbalanced weapon" before u start "to fake to kill") ...and yes, actually, why the fuck u nudged him? why the fuck evry retarded "human" still think that nudge archers/xbowmens its funny and there will be no punishment fo that?

Offline SayAttack

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 03:41:12 pm »
sry double

pogosan

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 03:42:58 pm »

Offline Brucia

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 03:58:44 pm »
Lol it would be nice to start to insult you on another platform, but this isn't the right one, my dear pobeda. You keep addressing to me as an "autistic", even if i clearly pointed out that it was pretty ridicolous from you in this particular occasion. But no problem..not everybody can get "hints". Keep acting as you do, it will just be worse and worse for you (if not on this website/community, you can be sure it will happen in your life), i couldn't care lesser, really.

SayAttack, paraphrasing your post, "why the fuck do you have to use so much why the fuck"? There is no reason at all (i'm answering to my own question, just so i avoid you losing time while thinking to an actual answer to this rethorical question).

To be honest, i have 2 bans in my bans history: 1st some years ago, panos (using a agiwhore stf), started to follow me during a battle and to jump in my swings, so he could take screenshot of me teamhitting him and let me ban. That's the origin of my dislike toward him (even if now i even learnt how to appreciate him somehow). 2nd ban was still few years ago, Hussar screenshotted me double joining after a death (it were 3 am, we were like 15 and i was headshotted at the start of the round, and rejoined because didn't want to wait few minutes..all the server supported me, but "rules are rules").

I'm a real bad boy, hurr! :D

p.s.:now that you added the video, is even more fun, because i remembered that, in truth, i wanted to nudge tigurini (the archer who was in front of him), but after i nudged pobeda and he reported me, i nudged him again, this time, of course, on purpose.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:09:43 pm by Brucia »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 04:01:13 pm »
dont worry u will get only warning or 2h ban ofc if u are not evil russian ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mirliva

• Count
  • Renown: 249
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Defend the catapult! [H]
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Payne von Krems
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 04:06:19 pm »
So what you gained with nudge-reporting? Just tell me potato farmer russkiy what you gained? You satisfied ur ego or something? Yes Brucia's action is false here I can not defend that but your nudge-report is %100 cancer and you're doing that everytime; And when you shot people with your gay arrows you wait people to forgive your teamhit..

I'm telling that as a Krem; our actions is cancer yes but we never nudge-report or simple report  people also all is hating us and our actions.

Whatever

Edit: Ciao Brucia! Still we all luv ya you're the best italian don't worry ^^
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 04:09:30 pm by Mirliva »

Slava Ukraini!

Offline SayAttack

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 04:06:44 pm »
dont worry u will get only warning or 2h ban ofc if u are not evil russian ^^

3h bcoz he hasnt an avatar

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 04:18:03 pm »
#westandwithbrucia

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline POBEDA

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2016, 05:45:23 pm »
I missclic their job done, release your destiny as a people decide to peoples and will .....

Offline Mirliva

• Count
  • Renown: 249
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Defend the catapult! [H]
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Payne von Krems
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2016, 06:08:21 pm »
Raponzo Raged to my Defend the Catapult spam and teamkilled me at first. But I didn't raged cuz it's a game which got rounds is less then 2 minutes and when the map changes there would be nothing important about the last map. Result: We're friends.

Orkan teamkills me when he had to go offline but I never rage against him. That's just a game. At first he did that too and I just said "fk u".Result: We're friends.

Cassi was punching me when I was trying to kill an enemy and made me cancer. But I just tolerated.Result:I joined to the Krems and now I luv her however he wants to attack the catapult.

Dodosa I don't know why but everyround I'm teamhitting him by mistake sometimes I kill him too but he never cares and says it's ok.ResultHe's defending the catapult and he luvs me too

The list is going like that but the point is Tolerate people and don't make cancer them to not be a cancer after all. I do not say that tolerate for all actions but your actions are cancer too. Just relax, breathe and consider that's just a game. Also watch your aim too I tolerated you so many times you were teamshooting me every round.

Slava Ukraini!

pogosan

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2016, 06:27:20 pm »