Author Topic: NEW AND IMPROVED GW2 Discussion  (Read 75455 times)

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Seadle
  • IRC nick: Seadle
NEW AND IMPROVED GW2 Discussion
« on: July 29, 2017, 04:07:36 am »
KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE. If anyone wants to come chill with me feel free to add me, I can help new players and returning, I'm maxed in all crafting, I've done all the content(excluding achivements) and am high gold in PvP and high ranked in WvW.

So, add me - BoneKing.3816 - and we can do some stuff together.

THIS IS THE NEW GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD. So discuss. Also, don't be afraid to post screenshots of your adventures/characters/whatever the hell you want.

My main character with Eternity and Phoenix Scepter and the Minstrel. Aegis kills screenshots, sucks to be a guardian.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: NEW AND IMPROVED GW2 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 02:19:11 pm »
Ok I'll chime in, took me 2 hrs yesterday to do final boss of the new fractal in tier 4. Pretty easy boss but with all the different mechanics some of the randoms never learned. Don't really play WvW but want to, PvP I play a lot but less once leagues was added and after HoT, liked it more before everyone got "OP" upgrades, platinum atm. Closing in on 5k hrs by now  :oops:

Also got a precursor to drop on me a few months ago, but it was for the shitty torch.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 02:23:06 pm by IR_Kuoin »

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Seadle
  • IRC nick: Seadle
Re: NEW AND IMPROVED GW2 Discussion
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 07:37:44 am »
That's a pretty long time.. I'm pretty sure there are already videos of dds and eles soloing that thing. Rodgort isn't that bad if you are condi ps or pvping with guard with the fashion. I just finished Save the Queen and hope to soon have The Shining Blade for my condi ps

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!