• Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
Re: An admin that cares
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 12:57:31 pm »
+1
Gomenasai, my name is Jauffre-Sama.

I’m a 97 year old Breton Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Akaviri games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Akaviri fluently, both Tang Mo and the Tsaesci dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Akaviri history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Akaviri visa, I am moving to Akavir to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a Grandmaster of the Blades!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Akavir, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Akaviri as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Akavir!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,