Author Topic: 0.6.0.3  (Read 4133 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« on: June 04, 2019, 11:01:49 am »
+7
Several updates and quality fixes. Special thanks to K700 who carries on development of WSE2!

1. Fixed ballista, it is now back to be usable again
2. Fixed server crashes (was a compatibility problem that caused server crash every time any deployable siege equipment was hit by a projectile)
3. Fixed catapult/large siege tower invisible glitch after being destroyed (hopefully I fixed it entirely, some major code logic things are fixed)
4. Fixed strat battles time limit (it was hardcoded to be 120 minutes for all the battles for some reason, battles now have a time limit depending on their size with correct formulas and max 1 hour long: 60 minute of pure battle plus additional time for preparations)
5. WSE2 fixes. Added Chinese input (thanks K700!) and some additional Chinese translations (thanks Artherine). In order to use Chinese symbols - you have to go to options and change your language to CNS (simplified Chinese)
6. DTV only uses advanced AI for bosses now, regular waves of bots are back to "stupid" native AI. We'll leave it like that until I end up with AI that is somewhere in between of being too good and too stupid.

I once again want to thank everyone who plays and thanks for staying with us!

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
Re: 0.6.0.3
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 02:10:30 pm »
Hi Dave, I don't think the two-handed saracen falchion should be so expensive as it is the only top tier saracen weapon 11k would be appropriate.

Please consider for next update.

Cheers
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 12:01:37 pm »
+3
Let it be the last cRPG update since I have many things in my life associated with numbers such as 3, 6 and 9.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 02:11:20 pm »
6. DTV only uses advanced AI for bosses now, regular waves of bots are back to "stupid" native AI. We'll leave it like that until I end up with AI that is somewhere in between of being too good and too stupid.

i like the idea of a really hard boss bot, but currently its not possible to beat even a low wave boss 1v1 unless you kick.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 02:12:57 pm »
Let it be the last cRPG update since I have many things in my life associated with numbers such as 3, 6 and 9.

3 is really prominent, also 7 and 21

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 04:01:18 pm »
... but currently its not possible to beat even a low wave boss 1v1 unless you kick.

umm, yes it is.  :P :mrgreen:
trust no one, question everything

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 04:12:53 pm »
+2

maybe at 0.6.3.9?

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 07:19:52 pm »
+1
Nice try, Devo