Author Topic: They stole your money and run with it.  (Read 18788 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: They stole your money and run with it.
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2018, 01:05:56 pm »
+17
You little shits all owe me money for teaching you a lesson about not throwing money on everything that moves. Raz also owes me for being greek and living off German taxes. Back in the days I told chadz to milk these idiots dry and live like a chairman in China afterwards. I'll stay here and take the heat. I even payed 50€ myself just to fit in with you mad little victims, preparing to point and laugh at the right moment.

This moment is now. HAHA   :lol::arrow:  :mad:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2456
  • Infamy: 547
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2018, 05:18:46 pm »
+1
You never been wasted in your life?

Actually no. I'm very fun when drinking but I drink very rarely and only in company of friends, never drink alcolol when alone. At best I've managed to drink whole bottle of strong alcohol but didn't get drunk enough to forget what I'm doing. Was cheerful and smiling tho, but vomiting, hangover in the morning and rest of that shit, nope. I never took drugs, never smoke weed, never smoke tobacco. Have zero interest in any of that. I'm actually remarkably boring person which is why I like to write stupid shit on the internet when dealing with total strangers. Will do anything on the internet because I don't think it matters. Closest I've been to addiction is online gaming and I'd call that act of a stupid and lazy mind rather than full blown addiction. Which is why I don't play games anymore, wish I never did tbh.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2018, 05:57:06 pm »
+3
At best I've managed to drink whole bottle of strong alcohol but didn't get drunk enough to forget what I'm doing. Was cheerful and smiling tho, but vomiting, hangover in the morning and rest of that shit, nope.

So, you finished one whole beer bottle?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2018, 05:57:58 pm »
+5
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2018, 07:18:01 am »
Actually no. I'm very fun when drinking but I drink very rarely and only in company of friends, never drink alcolol when alone. At best I've managed to drink whole bottle of strong alcohol but didn't get drunk enough to forget what I'm doing. Was cheerful and smiling tho, but vomiting, hangover in the morning and rest of that shit, nope. I never took drugs, never smoke weed, never smoke tobacco. Have zero interest in any of that. I'm actually remarkably boring person which is why I like to write stupid shit on the internet when dealing with total strangers. Will do anything on the internet because I don't think it matters. Closest I've been to addiction is online gaming and I'd call that act of a stupid and lazy mind rather than full blown addiction. Which is why I don't play games anymore, wish I never did tbh.

hmmmmm...interesting....What are you doing for a living?
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2980
  • Infamy: 526
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2018, 07:33:51 pm »
So, you finished one whole beer bottle?

I don't like beer. Shit tier beverage, no matter how hard they market it. When I drink I choose wine, rum or rakija in reverse order depending what's available. It was bottle of rum.

.What are you doing for a living?

Programming (backend developer), but I don't drink coffee and my boss and I are the only programmers I know who do not drink cofee. 99% of programmers can't work without coffee.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2018, 01:45:08 pm »
+1
I don't like beer. Shit tier beverage, no matter how hard they market it. When I drink I choose wine, rum or rakija in reverse order depending what's available. It was bottle of rum.

Programming (backend developer), but I don't drink coffee and my boss and I are the only programmers I know who do not drink cofee. 99% of programmers can't work without coffee.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2018, 03:49:02 pm »
I am not Joking. I believe you have issues. You never answer to any serious question. And you call yourself a ''developer'' .

Man up Paul.
Man up and fight Oberyn you pussy
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2018, 09:59:58 pm »
+1
Kudos to Ras, say whatever you want about him, guys, but the fact is that he's a great entertainer :lol:
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Silveredge

• Count
  • Renown: 190
  • Infamy: 41
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Silveredge
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2018, 12:03:22 am »
+2
For the cost per hour of me playing this game, how many years they dedicated to this mod.  Taking into consideration the Kickstarter and all donations given...

It's not the Donkey Crew that's ripped us off.  It's all of us that have ripped off the Donkey crew.  Even if you took all of that money and just gave it to Chad.  It still would be paltry if you asked him to live off it for all those years, let alone the entire Donkey Crew.  Why do people not get that? Do they even know how yearly salary works for a whole team of people?

Lol, this thread.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1925
  • Infamy: 150
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2018, 12:21:58 am »
Since chadz the donkey isn't present nor any of his crewmembers, I'm kinda the only one who can be called accountable because I've been the first to shill for Melee: Battlegrounds and actually was the first to present idea of 'you're giving them money because all the hours you've spent playing cRPG for free' both to forum and global chat public. This happened even before game was announced by chadz. Was shilling really hard because I believed in them, shame it didn't work out in the end. It was just a dream, the kind of a dream that rarely if ever comes true but you still want to stick to it. Hopefully they'll become successful in the future, even tho I probably won't be the one playing their games.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2018, 10:07:01 am »
I dont think it was an impossible dream Leshma. There is tons of games that are average/good that gets a spot on steam and sell a couple hundreds at least (especially with a community backing it).

If it wasnt for the money that it cost to develop fulltime it would have been done, people dont realise how much it cost until they try it.
I think the only thing they could have done to prevent this bankrupcy would have be to just keep developing the game on the free time of a dozen trusty and altruistic collaborators. Would have been released maybe 1 to 3 years later, and/or the project would have been less ambitious, but it would have been done.

They over-reached juuuuuuuuuuust a little and the rest is history (quite unlucky history too).
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:10:18 am by Butan »

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2018, 01:01:21 am »
+2
Since chadz the donkey isn't present nor any of his crewmembers, I'm kinda the only one who can be called accountable

i'm sure they would be honoured to have you as their representative, leshy

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2018, 07:51:19 am »
Since chadz the donkey isn't present nor any of his crewmembers, I'm kinda the only one who can be called accountable because I've been the first to shill for Melee: Battlegrounds and actually was the first to present idea of 'you're giving them money because all the hours you've spent playing cRPG for free' both to forum and global chat public. This happened even before game was announced by chadz. Was shilling really hard because I believed in them, shame it didn't work out in the end. It was just a dream, the kind of a dream that rarely if ever comes true but you still want to stick to it. Hopefully they'll become successful in the future, even tho I probably won't be the one playing their games.

Why do you sugarcoat things?
They had the whole community backing them up. You guys treated them like rockstars. But they never respected you . Thats why they disappeared. I was laughing about their kickstarter campaign. It was by far the worst video they could create. I tried to tell them ''check what is goin on project reality '' like wtf are you guys doin? They dint really care and then i started thinking ..maybe this is all a moneygrab a hoax..I was right.

They killed the mod for money.

Its unbelievable how 2 different projects had completly diff
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2018, 09:23:48 am »
+8
Why do you sugarcoat things?
They had the whole community backing them up. You guys treated them like rockstars. But they never respected you . Thats why they disappeared. I was laughing about their kickstarter campaign. It was by far the worst video they could create. I tried to tell them ''check what is goin on project reality '' like wtf are you guys doin? They dint really care and then i started thinking ..maybe this is all a moneygrab a hoax..I was right.

They killed the mod for money.

Its unbelievable how 2 different projects had completly diff

my friend and fellow Greek, I will tell you what all the others are trying to tell you kindly.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.
SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH YOU BRAINDEAD bundle of sticks, GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT.
YOURE A FUCKING CRACKHEAD WHO IS BAD AT THIS GAME, AND YOU HAVE BEEN ALWAYS CRYING THAT EVERYONE IS CHEATING, BUT THE HARSH TRUTH IS THAT EVERYONE IS BETTER THAN YOU, BECAUSE YOURE FUCKING TRASH, YOURE A FUCKING MONGOLOID, WHO USES A KATANA, THE MOST GAY 2H WEAPON, HEAVY ARMOUR AND A STR BUILD.

IT. DOES NOT. GET. ANY. GAYER. THAN. THAT.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY, AND GO SMOKE SOME WEED WITH ALL THE OTHER LOSERS YOU HANGOUT.

bundle of sticks.