Author Topic: Ban Raistlun_Kwama_Shephard  (Read 718 times)

Offline blizzick

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Raistlun_Kwama_Shephard
« on: February 17, 2018, 07:18:58 pm »
1. Name of your character involved - Eques_BLZK

2. Name of offending character(s) - Raistlun_Kwama_Shephard

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible -   19:09 german time

4. Written description of what happened:  I joining on server and he teamhitting me 2 times on spawn for no reason

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* -dont know

6. Multiple Screenshots -
https://i.imgur.com/VIrOxBz.jpg

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: Ban Raistlun_Kwama_Shephard
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 03:03:48 am »
(click to show/hide)

Next time probably upload the full screenshot. We dont like seeing players withholding relevant information. Its not very sportsmanlike to try to get someone banned even longer by withholding information. Seemingly you thought he will be banned for a shorter period of time if we see there was only 1 player alive in the enemy team.

Also chatlogs cleary are showing that you and Raistlun were arguing about the reason of his action, but you still claim:
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* -dont know
which is, not the exact truth but I think you are fine with me leaving it like this, unless you want me to share the chatlog with everyone

Well nontheless, hes action is against the rules and no one reported you for your actions yet sooo:

Raistlun_Kwama_Shephard banned for 6 hours for intentional teamhitting. Oh I see its 03:00 over here, doubt he will even notice this, damn!
schedule unban: 09:00 GMT+1

and Eques_BLZK, better dont get reported for intentionally teambumping your teammtes now  :rolleyes:
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.