Author Topic: Why am I banned (Eques_Kaskar)  (Read 10981 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Why am I banned (Eques_Kaskar)
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2017, 01:07:14 am »
I don't understand why you guys are trying to argue against this punishment. None of the admins will budge to unban his account, but he can still play. Tell him to go buy a new cd key. If he's caught botting again, it will be an IP ban next and he won't be able to ever play(he can keep trying to log in using vpn etc but i'll just keep banning him).

I'm open to hearing community response to this and what their thoughts are, as long as the discussion stays on-topic. I do not guarantee or promise it'll affect our current decision, which is: ban stays.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Krabat[Bruno]

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: European Confederation
  • Game nicks: Hektor/Krabat
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2017, 01:36:33 am »
According to Krabat, who talked with us yesterday, you wanted to use the money to buy yourself some +3 items, so thanks for already admitting to that
Ehm no ! First of all I wrote to Ulfur ! And the text you just copy pasted is like in the middle of our discussion! I explained that Kaskar told me that he was going to use it for the armoury to get some loomed stuff in there( there are like 15 + items in there ...). I did never ever say that he was going to use it for himself sorry but if ulfur is already showing you our steam chat please tell him to show everthing and not only a little part . 

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2017, 01:41:23 am »
ok, it's not like this guy is my dad or something, and i've already expressed my opinion. as much as i love PU, i don't see how claiming a leadership of a deserted clan to take the money from its bank is a crime. in fact i praise this guy's smartness and imo he dindu nuffin wrong.

anyway i just wanted to publicly apologise to cassi if the thing i've said appears to be rude to her/him/whatever it is and im surprised that i wasn't even muted for such kind of behaviour towards the official admin. i hope talks like this won't be tolerated any further :shock:
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2017, 01:46:49 am »
I think he should write and unban essay where he describes the events that took place from his point of view in detail and explain what his intentions where and if anybody can back his story.
Then the community should decide.

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2017, 04:31:51 am »
This punishment is hard but deserved. Even if there is no explicit mention regarding clan bank management in the game rules, i presume the common sense is much more than an abstract rule, it is a fundamental principle that reinforce the existing rules ; a principle which even have a juridic value beyond the gaming sphere.

If we don't consider the "botting" thing (which has already be punished according to the game rules), that guy just stole more than 10m gold from Peasants United's bank, the most "solidary clan" ever created on this mod ; and you guys are still trying to defend him/asking for a ban lifting ? I mean, even if we can't establish the final purpose of such a money withdraw, we can presume that he committed his action with bad intentions considering the facts Uther reported in his post ; which is enough to qualify an infringement of this common sense principle.

------

On the other hand, i've been reading the arguments from the ones who are defending Kaskar, are you serious guys, really ? If you are trying to find arguments to save your friend's ass, at least do it properly because your arguments are kinda weak...

- Lack of players, are you kidding me ? The mod has never been as active as it is nowadays, he won't miss anyone (well, not everyone, since some of you shown their commitment into seeing Kaskar unbanned).
- What would have happen if he did not take it, WTF By that, you admit the idea it is fine to take tons of money from a bank since no one complains about it ? So maybe you think all the players who gave/lent their money to PU Bank all agreed to finally see their investments in the pockets of a selfish cunt ?

------

To conclude : ban deserved imo, and we desperately need to write more specific rules regarding clan management ; so the stupid human beings who aren't able to understand common sense rules by themselves can at least read somewhere what is wrong/authorized...

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2017, 06:14:22 am »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 02:27:25 pm by Porthos »
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Viscount

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player
  • Lol
    • View Profile
  • Faction: All The Above.
  • Game nicks: GrimReaper
  • IRC nick: TheViscount
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2017, 08:16:15 am »
One half wants him unbanned the other wants him banned.
Honestly this man knew this was gonna happen. you should know this a lot if your even botting.
of course its gonna be a well known rule of a ban, 2nd you stole money from a clan completely not yours. we all know how this makes people make you think you are an idiot.

and lastly you even had these bots saying and doing actions. we all know your trying to do this shit so they don't look like botting.
They were timed and the logs im sure report all the spam repeated thing.

This guy deserves to be banned for even botting and lying that he never knew botting was against the rules.
He's lying to us all that he never knew about it since these two bots were made to look like their active players.

1 bot would walk side to side then nudge and type a word
while the other goes to side until it reaches into a corner

This prevented players from joining into the battle. this should be a global ban reason here.
You lied to most of us, including admins ~ this is a other reason for a ban.
You stole money from a clan~ Retarded ass reason why you would even do that.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:27:29 am by Viscount »
𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥. 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕥.
Start with Gate or Arslan Senki

Offline Krabat[Bruno]

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2017, 10:33:25 am »
and ignored all their PMs asking to be returned to a higher clan rank, that I'd be punished.
he hasn’t  got a massage by a admin that warned him!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 10:46:48 am by Krabat[Bruno] »

Offline Krabat[Bruno]

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2017, 10:46:03 am »
This punishment is hard but deserved. Even if there is no explicit mention regarding clan bank management in the game rules, i presume the common sense is much more than an abstract rule, it is a fundamental principle that reinforce the existing rules ; a principle which even have a juridic value beyond the gaming sphere.

If we don't consider the "botting" thing (which has already be punished according to the game rules), that guy just stole more than 10m gold from Peasants United's bank, the most "solidary clan" ever created on this mod ; and you guys are still trying to defend him/asking for a ban lifting ? I mean, even if we can't establish the final purpose of such a money withdraw, we can presume that he committed his action with bad intentions considering the facts Uther reported in his post ; which is enough to qualify an infringement of this common sense principle.

------

- Lack of players, are you kidding me ? The mod has never been as active as it is nowadays, he won't miss anyone (well, not everyone, since some of you shown their commitment into seeing Kaskar unbanned).
- What would have happen if he did not take it, WTF By that, you admit the idea it is fine to take tons of money from a bank since no one complains about it ? So maybe you think all the players who gave/lent their money to PU Bank all agreed to finally see their investments in the pockets of a selfish cunt ?

First of all he has got a punishment for the Botting already ! 1year ban on the Na Servers                                     And I meant by what would happen if he did not take it? First of all there was nobody leading the clan ! And the money in the bank would have stayed there for ever. If there is nobody leading the clan the bank won’t get used for the new players! But Kaskar was doing something! He was probably even going to buy loomed stuff for the clan but we will never know because you are all not trusting me nor Kaskar and there was also nobody asking him about that pquestion !!! And then the lack of players .... throvic I don’t know how long you already play but we had days with over 300 players and nowadays we have got 1 thrid of it we did not had to ask for going on siege to play it or asking for eu7 and shit ...

Offline Kaskar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2017, 12:16:12 pm »
I'd be pretty sure that if I took advantage and stole all the gold from Grey Order bank after deranking everyone, and ignored all their PMs asking to be returned to a higher clan rank, that I'd be punished.

Which PMs ? No admin wrote me any PM.

I even wrote a PM to no_rules_just_play_cRPGhelp, if he wants to have the clan leadership back, but he still doesn't answer.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kaskar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2017, 12:17:58 pm »
To that botting thing at the NA servers:
To make everything clear about this. I was on the empty NA1 and didn't want to stay still while leeching. To make my character move and hit air and stuff, I used the macros from a programm of my mouse drivers. It recorded the keys, which I press on the keyboard (hit and block was on the keyboard too) and the mouse driver gave out the keyboard signals in a loop, again and again to make my character move. I didn't have to modify the game data. The NA bann was for the NA servers and not for EU and was for one year.
I feel sorry for it and can understand, why people are judging me for that. I don't know why I did it exactly, but I think it was because I thought people wouldn't really feel offended if I am leeching. Since then I already played some hours and didn't leeched again.
I promise, that I will never do that again in the future and I can just repeat, that I think that the NA ban is just fair for my bad behavior.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:10:45 pm by Kaskar »

Offline Viscount

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2017, 02:46:55 pm »
I never said to explain to me how you did it.
I'm just saying you are lying about not knowing it being a rule.
The server was empty because no one could join because of you nor kick you by themselves. they needed 3 people.

Krabat stop making up things. he was clearly gonna use the money for himself.
the clans not unactive it has active users. Don't defend a moron who fucking stole  a lot and also botted.

People like them should stay banned. He's a terrible influence around the community.

𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥. 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕥.

Offline Krabat[Bruno]

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2017, 03:20:28 pm »

I'm just saying you are lying about not knowing it being a rule.

Its not a rule ! So how should he know about rules that are not existing ?!

- second, you took out the money from The Peasants United clan bank, which is not outright forbidden and I can understand why you did that

Offline Viscount

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2017, 03:31:18 pm »
Maybe read more besides jumping to conclusions, that was for the botting.
Botting should be a global ban anyways. he should be banned for a year for every server,
just like every game out there that bans bots for every server.
𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥. 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕥.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2017, 03:33:41 pm »
I'm locking this thread, as per my earlier post. Decision stays, no unban.

If you have problem understanding our decision, please read this again, carefully:

not outright forbidden

outright - just as using green arrows wasn't outright forbidden - but guess what was forbidden? Modifying game files to your own profit.

Quote from: the official server rules
If your common sense is not working, here are some more specific guidelines. This is not an explicit list, common sense always overrides disputes. Do not come crying "it's not prohibited in the rules" if you invent a new creative way to be an idiot and get punished.

Quote from: the official server rules
Do not come crying "it's not prohibited in the rules" if you invent a new creative way to be an idiot and get punished.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.