Author Topic: Hurricane IRMA  (Read 5613 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: Hurricane IRMA
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2017, 08:55:19 pm »
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:54:39 pm by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2017, 09:19:13 pm »
http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2011/oct/06/critics-water-fluoridation/truth-about-fluoride-doesnt-include-naz1-myth/

if you replace the i in chocolate chip cookie with a 1 I think the link still works.

Nm or not, still easier to replace and get the real URL. I could swear I saw it work with a link on these forums once.
It's not so much a naz1 myth as a myth about the naz1s.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2017, 06:51:13 pm »
+1
Xant if you like fluoride conspiracies you should move to Wyoming or one of the other low population states western US, you would fit in quite well especially being pro-trump, brush up on your chem-trail theory and you will have a chance at being an elected official.

your new home
(click to show/hide)
your new vehicle
(click to show/hide)
your new you
(click to show/hide)
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2017, 07:42:35 pm »
I'm not talking about conspiracies, just facts.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2017, 12:31:35 am »
I think the saddest part about this community is the people viewed as thee craziest most ignorant motherfuckers imaginable...they're the ones that are typically right about wtf they are discussing.

what else does fluoride get used in? toothpaste, water, and...industrial fucking waste lads. we live in an era of information and due to people actually researching things, massive movements against this crap is under way, and I'm not just talking about people wanting it removed from water systems, parents want it removed from childrens toothpaste. I used to move, hold, and sell skids water in a warehouse, and the amount of orders for Nestle completely dropped once people realized RC didn't have fluoride in it.

we are talkin about a substance that mostly used for pesticides and other means of poisoning things, and the amount of media attention covering the backlash the dental association receives just isnt getting published. or at least wasn't, until kids starting developing fluorosis.

clearly fluoride is good for your teeth, just...don't brush too much! or your fucking teeth will rot and develop enamel pits...imagine your teeth, but with ton of holes and craters in them. I knew a lad with fluorosis, ugliest smile/thing you could ever see.

Blue Waffle
Anders
Okam cumbat
Fluorosis
I'm talking thee ugliest things you could imagine looking at.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2017, 01:41:39 am »
+1
Or something that makes people want to work more...

Paul, are you there? We're waiting...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2017, 06:40:46 am »
+1
Tbf if you actually read the article the study is specifically about pregnant mexican women exposed to the effects of disproportionately concentrated fluoride in tap water. Mexico is a third world shithole whose "government" is a mix of corrupt oligarchs and cartel plants, that there is even potable tap water anywhere in the country is a miracle.

P.S: never drink tap water in Mexico, or in fact anything that does not come from some kind of sealed container.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2017, 06:47:29 am »
+1
maybe their next step will be something snazzy that decreases aggression. Or something that makes people want to work more...

or medication against kids wanting to jump around and play,  mayhaps?
sickening.  Dont mix up fluorine and fluoride though,  bubba.

(click to show/hide)

you dont get fluorosis by brushing erupted teeth with fluoride containg shit.  your fluoride levels have to be elevated during dental development. 

Anyways - as long as our food industry fucks up everything by adding shit tons of unnecessary sugar your teeth are fucked w/o some sort of fluoride supplemented toothpaste - unless you start cooking for yourself.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2017, 06:53:29 am »
+1
Sorry but the whole "we need fluoride in water supply cause sugar" is a fucking retarded excuse. You'd be surprised to learn most people, in fact, brush their teeth. They don't need government mandated chemicals in the water supply because Muti Merkel knows best, now drink your fluoride like a good little boy. If some backward fuckers don't brush their teeth, the fluoride in the water isn't going to be some kind of barrier to dental deterioration and the taxpayer will have to foot the bill for their disgusting mouths anyways.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2017, 08:03:22 am »
Sorry but the whole "we need fluoride in water supply cause sugar" is a fucking retarded excuse. You'd be surprised to learn most people, in fact, brush their teeth. They don't need government mandated chemicals in the water supply because Muti Merkel knows best, now drink your fluoride like a good little boy. If some backward fuckers don't brush their teeth, the fluoride in the water isn't going to be some kind of barrier to dental deterioration and the taxpayer will have to foot the bill for their disgusting mouths anyways.
Germans are the biggest cucks in Europe, they're apparently fine with all the retarded, anti-democratic laws they have, and keep voting Merkel into office despite her disastrous immigration policy. But as long as there's no blood in video games everything will be alright.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2017, 08:04:31 am »
+1

I persume because of the merkel comment you are responding to my post so:  I am against fluoride in water,  there is no fluoride supplemented water in germany and I have no idea how you could read all that into my post.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2017, 08:11:48 am »
I persume because of the merkel comment you are responding to my post so:  I am against fluoride in water,  there is no fluoride supplemented water in germany and I have no idea how you could read all that into my post.

Germany[edit]
Public drinking water supplies are not currently fluoridated in any part of Germany,[68] however for children and adolescents use of fluoridated salt and toothpaste, as well as fluoride tablets and washes is strongly encouraged by the German Ministry of Health.[69]

Kassel-Wahlershausen in West Germany became the second location in Europe where water fluoridation was practiced in 1952. By 1962, no other part of the FRG was fluoridating,[57] and Kassel-Wahlershausen discontinued the practice in 1971.[citation needed]

In the GDR (East Germany) in the late 1980s, about 3.4 million people (20%) were receiving water with added fluoride. Fluoride tablets were also provided.[70] The fluoridated areas of the GDR included the towns of Karl Marx Stadt (now Chemnitz), Plauen, Zittau, and Spremberg. Children in those towns were part of large long-running studies of caries prevalence.[71][72] Water fluoridation was discontinued after the German reunification.

Interesting, I legitimately didn't know that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country#Germany

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2017, 08:24:45 am »
+2
Paul, are you there? We're waiting...

Wait, what? I had too much German water to not work and write a retort.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2017, 08:54:04 am »
(((German water)))