Author Topic: NA Right Now (SPICEY MEME) (GONE SEXUAL)  (Read 2727 times)

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: NA Right Now (SPICEY MEME) (GONE SEXUAL)
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 09:38:28 am »
who do you think you are speaking words at me peasant!

Yes that's totally my point Thyrn thank you.

What happened to our good trolls anyway. Like Darvuvian he would remember spending countless hours insulting Rhalzo and I in i chat for weeks and months well anytime any of us were on; His insults where always super original and tbh it was the only real times I ever paid attention to that stupid private admin chat bc what he said was actually funny. Unlike you lot. Its a shame you think I'm some super emotional twat when I'm not. I could care less what is said in chat and I actually ignore chat at least 80% of the time unless someone makes a point for me to pay attention. If the rules were adjusted to meet a more lenient time I would have adjusted with them. I find it ironic that they were adjusted to be harsher. I'm at least as confused as you are by this if not more. Not that I agree with your defense but more over they -already- made up their minds like a year ago and set a precedent for what is to be allowed? Why would they attempt to undermine their own decisions in such a hypocritical manner?

The point you missed yet again; my sweet stubborn child is that they have already made their voice known and they can't possibly be expected to continuously say their thoughts in every repeat thread. So yes they are ignoring you and others like you due to the fact that they shouldn't and probably don't care to repeat themselves on every thread that pops up.

Can we turn this into a spot light for the most creative of our trolls? Pls return and teach these children the gloriousness of your ways.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:30:39 am by Nightingale »

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 05:50:26 pm »
+3
Can't you NA tards just gather every active NA player and do a poll to see which side is in the minority. Whatever group is the minory gets shafted so if the friendspammers are in the minority they all get sent to the gulags and forced to write ban essays promising to never utter the word again, and if they are in the majority they can abolish the 'tyrrany' or whatever and write a constitution making the usage of the word "friend" a first amendment right.

Alternatively and in my opinion the best option by far would be to have 1 guy challenge Sparvico to a ft7.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 05:51:30 pm »
+2
i put in 0 effort into a mindless shitpost and you respond by reminiscing about daruvian's dick in your ass and the futility of us posting about the admin team being more retarded than we are

Its a shame you think I'm some super emotional twat when I'm not.

i think u may find peace by just letting us run around in our own autistic threads rather than trying to convince us to enjoy the pleasure that is being muted by sparvico because you said something he doesn't like

edit: hell ya i'd challenge sparv to a ft7 ez win
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2017, 08:48:36 pm »
+2
im just assuming the reason no admins or whatever did a poll to see is because they knew we would win

instead they became tyrants and made up our minds for us

dont tread on me 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN JOIN WITH ME PATRIOTS INFOWARS.COM GET YOUR BRAINFORCE PLUS AND YOUR SUPERMALE VITALITY

INFOWARS.COM

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2017, 10:12:11 pm »
+4
i put in 0 effort into a mindless shitpost and you respond by reminiscing about daruvian's dick in your ass and the futility of us posting about the admin team being more retarded than we are

i think u may find peace by just letting us run around in our own autistic threads rather than trying to convince us to enjoy the pleasure that is being muted by sparvico because you said something he doesn't like

edit: hell ya i'd challenge sparv to a ft7 ez win

See that first bit was much better I enjoyed that read.

What makes you think i find peace in not being involved in the autism. It brings me joy to be a part of these autistic threads. I really did enjoy when sparvico muted me and forgot to unmute me and I was still muted like an hour later lol... whats so bad about being muted anyway?