Author Topic: THE GATES OF NERDHALLA OPEN FOR PLUMBO: ALL HAIL KING CIKEL!  (Read 526 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
THE GATES OF NERDHALLA OPEN FOR PLUMBO: ALL HAIL KING CIKEL!
« on: April 29, 2017, 05:30:05 pm »
+7
Gentlemen,

On this day, I, like the other Greyt GOBBLIN Kings that have been blessed to lead you, transcend into nerdvana. I had done all that one could set out to do, except for one last thing: the ridiculous nonsensical shit posting for the amusement of small children.

Back when I was a serious shitscrub, Daruvian whom I admire, once obliterated me with a single simple sentence: that while my skills were sharp, my primitive mind was incapable of coming up with anything comically creative and utterly unique.

Stating thusly: "when the day comes that you find yourself staring at a massive pile of bullshit, dont run from it, dont warn others of what they might they might see, walk towards it, and draw a smiley face in it, and guide others toward it, so that all may see it for what it is: a ridiculous pile of hot steaming bullshit, smiling back at ya." (not even close to exact quote forgive me senpai)

Exactly one year ago, I gave Daruvian the advice I am now giving myself
(click to show/hide)

And so it is with a heavy heart I hereby name my successor, for there is one full plated pos 2h sword wielding scumbag amongst you with the skills, and insanity, to once again: LEAD THE GOBBLINS TO GREYTNESS!

Funny thing is, guy thinks I hate him, no no, Cikel, its fear you smell, for all great men, destined to become King, recognize the man who will replace them.
Your skills match my own, you dont shy away from shit talk, and when you posted the duck dick, informing the masses who may have otherwise been uninformed "ALL DUCKS ARE RAPISTS"

In was in that post Plumbo knew...that fucking autist is destined for greytness.

May Havelle The Humble always remain both Speaker and Listener of our grand cult. He has a new King to serve.
(click to show/hide)

ALL
HAIL
KING
CIKEL!!!

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE