Author Topic: Jesus fucking christ, I always knew that Turks were dumb, but NOT THAT DUMB!!!  (Read 15553 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Oh is this the St.Patricks day thread now? Jaysus boyos oi was jus wanderin' when wed ave' wan

I am going to inhale some beer at my local pub tonight. I will report back if I am forced into Sharia by any militants.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Let us all be friends once again and let's make a peace offering to our Turkish friends, something they enjoy taking most of all:

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
(click to show/hide)
if Germany had the attitude and mentality of Turkey, they´d start a war now and burn lots of flags squish tons of infidel oranges

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.

the shit thats going on in turkey is more laughable then trump.  goddamit.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Güneş lol

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Drunk person getting beat up on Saint Patrick's Day?

I'm sure if we search really hard we'll find a story of drunks getting beaten up today, call it a crazy hunch. Whether or not we can sift through to find the one you want, remains to be seen. These celebrations are pretty well established the world over - I cant think why but many of the cities that are getting a lot of immigrants now also have a large irish population. They clearly never integrated, because once a year a lot of them celebrate Saint Patrick's.

Drunks fighting other drunks may happen, but when people start trying to enforce their own rule over a neighborhood, its a concern. It may not happen a lot, but it does literally prove that immigrants are at places denying people their right to drink which is part of the western culture. Very minor problem so far though.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
https://www.samaa.tv/international/2017/03/have-5-kids-not-3-erdogan-tells-turks-in-europe/

“From here I say to my citizens, I say to my brothers and sisters in Europe… Educate your children at better schools, make sure your family live in better areas, drive in the best cars, live in the best houses,” said Erdogan.

“Have five children, not three. You are Europe’s future.”

“This is the best answer to the rudeness shown to you, the enmity, the wrongs,” he added in a televised speech in the city of Eskisehir, south of Istanbul.

Some 2.5 million Turkish citizens resident in Europe are eligible to vote in elections in their homeland. But millions more people living in EU states have Turkish origins."

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
“It’s SHITE being Turkish! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the Americans. I don’t. They’re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are RULED by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be influenced BY. We’re ruled by effete assholes. It’s a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tayyip, and ALL the fresh air in the world won’t make any fucking difference!”

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
“It’s SHITE being Turkish! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the Americans. I don’t. They’re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are RULED by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be influenced BY. We’re ruled by effete assholes. It’s a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tayyip, and ALL the fresh air in the world won’t make any fucking difference!”

Cmon show some pride, Turks built some of the most beautiful buildings in the world, even panos can appreciate the architecture.

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
No thats the ugly one turn the camera around pls

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
 In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million
dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to
defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and
others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable
to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable
to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to
defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people,
unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56
million.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
If you want a gun just get a hunting license or join a competitive shooting club.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I genuinely enjoy life in America, but you know, we gotta level the playing field for others even if it means the American white man suffers a little loss of social dominance.

You're such a generous "white" man Havelle. You should be nominated the speaker for all of our people.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1688
  • Infamy: 2326
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million
dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Obviously not enough. Half-assed job always proves in the long run to be the same as no job done. Those sacrifices were in vain, they weren't enough to save their country. Joseph was a man of strong will, but he wasn't strong enough. Like Tony Montana he showed weakness in crucial moment. Couldn't reach the stardom when given the opportunity. But when I think about it, Russia couldn't even subjugate Finland. Truly a shit country, dat Rossia.

As great philosopher of our time would say: if you're going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy.