Author Topic: Jesus fucking christ, I always knew that Turks were dumb, but NOT THAT DUMB!!!  (Read 15568 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Jokes on you tho Heskey the French are the one true nation appointed by God. Typical english denying us our divinity. Go form a seperate church to divorce your wives why don't you

No no, France and the french people are merely an illusion, we don't even exist at all. The borders of nation states were arrived at by complete and random chance, with no logic, no cultural, ethnic or historical reasons. They are literally meaningless, and the sooner we can accept this the sooner we can start building new and exciting forms of governance that are more fair and just, especially to the incoming waves of foreigners whose cultures are distinct, enriching and beautiful expressions of human diversity, completely unlike the worthless made-up "culture" of the natives. God forbid we should subject them to the same insane critical theory that is reserved entirely for anything occidental, they don't carry the original sin of opression.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Well they're not ready for it(indoctrination takes time), give them a generation or two and they'll come around and be enlightened and join us in creating a secular, multicultural utopia.

Totally, just ignore how much loathing 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants from these wonderful cultures have for anything occidental, how they are more tribalistic and identitarian than their own parents. They will absolutely idenfy as english and european given enough time, especially if we desacrilize and shit all over those terms and encourage people to think they have no meaning except as representations for everything wrong with our cultures. Coddle that hatred, encourage it, justify it, what could possibly go wrong. That is the way forward for integration, what amazing genius, how did I not see it before.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Holy shit what a pathetic self-loathing screed of hatred for your own country. Yeah man, gj, totally not defining your culture by it's most negative traits. Want me to lend you a cat-o-nine-tails for that self-flagellation? I can totally see what attracts you to "christian values" now. Not like the US has ever produced anything worthwhile or represents anything good. How can it possibly compare to such leading lights of humanity as China or muslims countries or subsaharan Africa, all magnificent cultures that are vastly more just and useful to the world. Truly the white man is the source of all ills, and must sacrifice his countries for the good of all. You poor, dumb, brainwashed marxist piece of shit.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Wow, really struck a nerve with my 'subjective' view that France as you understand it wasnt around 900 years ago. What was I thinking?

This isnt some social construct argument like your definition of culture that you still cant put into words. Again i'll repeat it real slow, why is the nation of France as it existed 1700-19XX the one true version of your people? Why's it on a pedestal? Why cant things change (apart from all the hundreds, of thousands, of fucking things that had to change in order for France 1700 to exist as it did, those were all natural ofc)?

It's not my fault that 'French culture' in the Gospel according to Oberyn is pathetically weak and utterly shite. You sit there quivering that the evil pakis with their big strong penises and big strong culture will turn up as what, 10% of your population, and just tear the weak pathetic sniveling little culture of the 90% into pieces? That's some great culture right there, really worth saving. It's obvious why you're so defensive, whatever you think your own culture is, you know it's garbage that can't stand even a dozen big strong Africans saying prayers without suddenly turning in New Syria overnight. Not knowing what you think your culture is, if you're a product of that culture i'm inclined to believe with you. Weak as fuck.

Are you familiar with demographics? European natives are below replacement levels. Immigrants coming in aren't. Their 3rd world shitholes are EXPLODING demographically, largely because cucked western countries send them endless aid to the tune of billions of dollars. There are literally more than a billion people worldwide that have expressed a desire to immigrate to Europe. And we have stupid fucking retards like you agitating for the abolition of borders and the destruction of our nation-states and the incredible benefits of mass immigration. Only an apathetic, blind, brainwashed moron with the math skills of a slug wouldn't be worried or concerned.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Blobby, mon cher vieil ami ... Je suis désolé, je dois être le seul à vous le casser, mais ... vous semblez être complètement fou ... totalement dérangé .....

Je vous ai toujours imaginé d'être comme ça:
(click to show/hide)

... mais pour le moment vous semblez plus comme ceci:
(click to show/hide)

Je m'inquiète pour toi.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You just yourself described what being an American means to you. McDonalds cheeseburgers and wearing sweatpants at Walmart and a history built on slavery and labor exploitation and imperialism. Those are the only reasons you are "privileged", according to this self-loathing and narrow historical perspective. Not the the ideologies, not the various philosophers and political events, not the elaboretely carved system of checks and balances and laws, nope, none of that, it's all slavery and imperialism. Of course you apply this same sort of critical theory when you judge other cultures and countries, yes, especially non-western ones? Fuck, what am I saying, you're an american SJW, the US is literally the center of the universe and nothing else exists or matters. The really important part is that you can feel good about yourself when you call for the destruction of your country and everything it built because it's like, uniquely evil and wrong and opressive, unlike those other human collectives that exist...where exactly?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Blobby, mon cher vieil ami ... Je suis désolé, je dois être le seul à vous le casser, mais ... vous semblez être complètement fou ... totalement dérangé .....

Je vous ai toujours imaginé d'être comme ça:
(click to show/hide)

... mais pour le moment vous semblez plus comme ceci:
(click to show/hide)

Je m'inquiète pour toi.

Yeah, totallllly crazy, man. Responding to these people is like putting pearls before swine. It sounds like a demented conspiracy theory when I rant about the postmodernists and their hold on modern day leftist politics, but that's only because you're deeply, deeply ignorant. I'm just going to start putting youtube vids of more eloquent people saying exactly the same thing, maybe that will pierce through the veil of idiocy.

https://youtu.be/aDRgMUoEvcg?t=1070

It's long and timestamped to when he starts talking about the post-modernists, but it's worth listening to the entire thing. These are the "uneducated" plebs you have so much loathing for Heskey, the mysterious figments of my imagination who are the only people sharing my perspective.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
[...] Not the the ideologies, not the various philosophers and political events, not the elaboretely carved system of checks and balances and laws[...] and massive immigration.
FTFY

Melting pot and all that...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
Yeah, totallllly crazy, man. Responding to these people is like putting pearls before swine. It sounds like a demented conspiracy theory when I rant about the postmodernists and their hold on modern day leftist politics, but that's only because you're deeply, deeply ignorant. I'm just going to start putting youtube vids of more eloquent people saying exactly the same thing, maybe that will pierce through the veil of idiocy.

https://youtu.be/aDRgMUoEvcg?t=1070

It's long and timestamped to when he starts talking about the post-modernists, but it's worth listening to the entire thing. These are the "uneducated" plebs you have so much loathing for Heskey, the mysterious figments of my imagination who are the only people sharing my perspective.

hey its jordan peterson!

the man trying to uncuck canada

bless up oberyn

edit: im too lazy to read through all the bullshit you guys have posted but im getting the vibe that heskey likes the idea of centralized gov't

fk u heskey

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
FTFY

Melting pot and all that...

A melting pot, exactly. What is happening today in the US and the EU isn't a melting pot, even the most radical social marxists don't call it that, because even they can't lie to themselves that badly. A melting pot isn't multicutural, it's MONOcultural, it's the mixing of various cultures into one. What is happening now is the salad bowl, the new and improved version of balkanized and increasingly fragmented identities. There IS no pot to melt anything into when you deconstruct and wilfully destroy it. There is no integration because there's nothing to integrate into.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Dehumanizing people and saying "that culture is shitty and won't integrate and is incompatible with us" is literally the same shit people say with every wave of immigration and its always just retarded moral panic. The dominate culture always survives and the scary brown people assimilate.

They probably won't assimilate because liberals keep preaching about how their cultures should be accepted as normal, when they are anything but.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/good-samaritan-beaten-with-own-cane-after-trying-to-pay-for-someones-meal-video/

All you need to do is look at our cities to see what the end game of liberalism is in the United States, it's complete chaos and violence, random murder that is sporadic with no premeditation, much like the home countries of these 3rd world cultures liberals revere so much. Most cities in the US are heavy in debt and keep borrowing more money to keep paying for their failed liberal policies and free welfare handouts, it's disgusting really.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXN6p58BMg

17 year old girl get publically shamed by muslim "moderates" and is forced into a tearful online apology for daring to shame her people and culture, because she was twerking in a public place while wearing a hijab. These are the wonderful immigrants that are totally English and have as much right to the identity as anyone else and were born and raised in the UK. I'm sure post-modernist Heskey will come to explain to these woeful barbarians that their culture is a socially constructed mirage that means nothing. Of course that might present some sort of actual danger, so it probably won't happen. It's much easier to rant against a culture that accepts parasitical viruses who self-avowedly want to destroy it, you might get insulted on twitter at worst, probably get PTSD from it, poor little dear.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXN6p58BMg

17 year old girl get publically shamed by muslim "moderates" and is forced into a tearful online apology for daring to shame her people and culture, because she was twerking in a public place while wearing a hijab. These are the wonderful immigrants that are totally English and have as much right to the identity as anyone else and were born and raised in the UK. I'm sure post-modernist Heskey will come to explain to these woeful barbarians that their culture is a mirage that means nothing. Of course that might present some sort of actual danger, so it probably won't happen. It's much easier to rant against a culture that accepts parasitical viruses who self-avowedly want to destroy it, you might get insulted on twitter at worst, probably get PTSD from it, poor little dear.

These cities are literally going to tank from the weight of their own liberal bullshit, they are all destitute and going bankrupt, they are impossible to maintain in the long run. Cities like Baltimore and Chicago are already total hellholes where the police don't even bother trying to control anymore. They tried to blame it on "racist white cops" but now that they are all minority police the violence has increased ten fold, big surprise that even some of the new cops are even involved in the drug dealing and killing now.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/1-500-acid-attacks-recorded-165918301.html

"1,500 acid attacks have been recorded in London since 2011"

"Last year alone, there were 431 such acid attacks – a rise of 170 cases from the year prior."

"Acid attacks in London boroughs

Newham - 398
Barking & Dagenham - 134
Tower Hamlets - 84
Havering - 81
Redbridge - 64
Hackney - 45
Barnet - 44
Croydon - 42
Ealing - 40
Hillingdon - 36
Islington - 34
Hounslow - 31
Hammersmith & Fulham - 30
Brent - 30
Waltham Forest - 29
Greenwich 28
Harrow - 27
Lewisham - 27
Sutton - 27
Richmond-upon-Thames - 25
Enfield - 26
Southwark - 24
Westminster - 24
Camden - 24
Bromley - 19
Merton - 19
Haringey - 18
Bexley - 17
Wandsworth - 17
Kingston upon Thames - 16
Lambeth - 15
Kensington & Chelsea - 15"

Newham so disproportionately represented, gee, I have NO FUCKING IDEA what the common thread could possibly be.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/1-500-acid-attacks-recorded-165918301.html

"1,500 acid attacks have been recorded in London since 2011"

"Last year alone, there were 431 such acid attacks – a rise of 170 cases from the year prior."

"Acid attacks in London boroughs

Newham so disproportionately represented, gee, I have NO FUCKING IDEA what the common thread could possibly be.

Need to up the deportations like we are doing in the United States, we have 25 million illegals who need to be deported. Acid attacks are just another trademark of the religion of "peace" like terrorism and misogyny. Liberals have been encouraging them to break the law for so long that they now believe it's their right.

The humane thing here would be for the liberals to send them home with monetary aid ( couple thousand dollars) for encouraging their dangerous plight, but we all know when it comes to helping others liberals only want to do that at the expense of others with someone else's money.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 09:27:23 pm by Grytviken »