Author Topic: Madman is doing it  (Read 4293 times)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: Madman is doing it
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2017, 01:48:41 am »
There's a shortage on red pilled people in the western world.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2017, 08:11:17 am »
Hey, at least you didnt pull out anti-semitism in that comment. And dont be surprised if you cant convince someone to take your stance on something initially, ill let you know that at least im aware that its possibly software bug now, though i havent put effort into looking it up yet to confirm.
I am not presenting a personal opinion nor stance tho but simple officially released facts.

For me it shows a weird mindset to prefer a weird-ass conspiracy theory over a simple technical explanation to a phenomenon. Guess what, that shit happened to few selected pop-stars too and nobody pointed at the evul media.

To clarify: I consider myself right in the middle of this mind-boggling shit storm that is American politics. Sometimes I am confused on it is even possible that this so stupid, stupid person could become POTUS. Then I remember G.W. Bush Jun. and it seems consequent. I do follow Trump on Twitter btw... the best real-life satire you can find. Southpark-guys said that they not gonna do anything on Trump in their show cuz they can not possibly hope to make it more funny than reality. And they are right. Trump is a ridiculous person and it would be fully hilarious...

...but considering that he has the command over one of the biggest armies in the world? With all those nukes? And Bannon basically on the trigger? That is a whole new level of "WTF".

Aaand if the person Trump itself wasn't already enough of a joke, now he adds all this press bashing on top. :D

>claims that real information is leaked
>sees conspiracy cuz real information is leaked
>press reports about leaked information
>press reports are fake news

Anyone sees the problem here? :lol:

Anyway... I wouldn't give a shit if his position weren't as powerful as it is. A freaking insecure ape-puppet is POTUS. Just wow...

Edit: /rant
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2017, 09:36:22 am »
Aaand if the person Trump itself wasn't already enough of a joke, now he adds all this press bashing on top. :D

>claims that real information is leaked
>sees conspiracy cuz real information is leaked
>press reports about leaked information
>press reports are fake news

Anyone sees the problem here? :lol:

Anyway... I wouldn't give a shit if his position weren't as powerful as it is. A freaking insecure ape-puppet is POTUS. Just wow...

Edit: /rant

The free press has always wielded a huge amount of influence for better or for worse. Several wars, the Spanish American War, Mexican American War and US Civil War were  products solely stirred up and instigated by Newspapers and the press. So in short, times have been much worse and way more hostile and we've had stranger and more obscure Presidents than Trump before who have done a decent job.

If you read the disclaimers for these Media conglomerates you can see for yourself there is no standard, policy or obligation to report facts. This isn't the first time the press is blatantly baiting and instigating controversy and it isn't the first time a President has gone full ape shit on the press either, business as usual imo.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2017, 10:15:46 am »
(click to show/hide)

Well, you never gave me a source for the technical issue being the cause, and like youve mentioned i dont investigate that far so i dont see why i shouldve taken it as a fact over what ive already seen. Conspiracies are much more fun to believe in, and believe me, we conservatives make the best conspiracy theories. *obligatory Trump hand gestures*

Also the rest checks out, your opinion is fine, you are off the hook.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2017, 11:56:45 am »
+2
Aaaaaaaand the presidency goes to...
Open envelope

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2017, 12:24:36 pm »
+1
Aaaaaaaand the presidency goes to...
Open envelope
"Oh, I'm sorry, there's been a mistake... Warren, what did you do?!" :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.