Author Topic: Goods Cost  (Read 526 times)

Offline Drehar

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Goods Cost
« on: March 22, 2016, 05:45:48 pm »
+1
Hello C-rpg players

Drehar, Long time Battler new comer to Strat. I noticed some towns pay 1/2 price for goods from across the map. Why is that? Is there a hidden Supply and demand for goods I don't know about?

Example I bought goods for 15s traveled across the map for a close to 400% bonus and the town I went to only offered me base 6s for each good that I payed 15s for. The bonus for travel was still applied but in the end I only made a small profit because of the base price

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
Re: Goods Cost
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 06:15:10 pm »
+4
You want to only sell goods in fiefs with high base prices and buy in fiefs with low base prices. Click on villages on the map screen and it'll show price and current S&D. Look for fiefs with prices over 20 when planning your route.

Once inside the villages, be sure to check the current price on the info screen too. If the S&D is too low, the price of the goods is lower as well and it'll say for example 17/24 if 24 would be the normal price it's now 17. On the village info screen it shows the prosperity (S&D) and what the maximum amount it will recharge to per day. Once that recharges to full, so will the price.

You can calculate how much you'll earn per good by taking price x distance bonus + price - tax = profit. So for a village with a 24 price... .24 x 350% bonus = 84 + 24 = 108 - tax = profit.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
Re: Goods Cost
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 01:51:38 am »
Hello C-rpg players

Drehar, Long time Battler new comer to Strat. I noticed some towns pay 1/2 price for goods from across the map. Why is that? Is there a hidden Supply and demand for goods I don't know about?

Example I bought goods for 15s traveled across the map for a close to 400% bonus and the town I went to only offered me base 6s for each good that I payed 15s for. The bonus for travel was still applied but in the end I only made a small profit because of the base price

THIS IS ACTUALLY A PRETTY GOOD QUESTION. I TOO WONDERED THE SAME THING FOR MONTHS WHEN I STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME.
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100