Author Topic: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins  (Read 14927 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins
« on: March 06, 2016, 11:15:35 pm »
+20
After a night full of prayers, I had a vision of the Holy chadz. (Read:After a wholle night drinking beer and party)
chadz the Holy One, blessed be His Name, told me that He, chadz the Holy One, Blessed be His Name, saw me, Knight Bruttus of Acre, how I felt.
I, Knight Bruttus of Acre, told the chadz Holy One, Blessed is His Name, that I felt humbled and betrayed when the Goblinking adopt a new law in order to humiliate the Knights of Acre.

I told to chadz the Holy One, blessed be his name, that I, Knight Bruttus of Acre, was sorry to follow our foolish King, King James of Acre to the path of darkness, so from now on, I, Knight Brutus Acre want to follow the path of enlightenment, but I do not know how.

Suddenly the Holy chadz, Blessed be His Name, raised his hand up and hit me in the face, and told me that this hit on mine face was to wake you up.
The Holy chadz, Blessed be His Name, told me that I, Knight Bruttus of Acre, to organize a crusade against the Evil and their armies.

I asked the Holy chadz, how to do that, I'm just one guy, and probably no one would follow me.
And very likely my King, King James of Acre, will not approve it, or even of my property, titles or even removed from Acre. I need at least permission from my king, King James of Acre.
And if, a very BIG if, mine king, King James of Acre approves off this, what can I do with one small army, an independent faction...
Suddenly I felt again a slap on my face, and when I looked up, I saw the Holy chadz Blessed be his Name, a smile on his face, and told me that I do not have to worry about it.
Preach on the forums what are your intentions, prove it in Strat. Apoint leaders that are qualified to take over the lead in your battles, protect the weak....
In time, the other factions will probably see this, and they fight side by side to defeat the Evil.

And then I suddenly woke up, went to the barracks of my soldiers, and told them what I saw.
Nobody believed me, but they all wanted one thing, revenge towards the Goblins and theyre allies.
They wanted WAR, even under the guise of a holy crusade, the troops under the command of Knight Bruttus of Acre, would take their revenge for the humiliation they were extended to by the Goblins.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Then I went to King James, and told my vision of the Holy chadz, Blessed be His Name, and what He expected of me.
Of course I am laughed at by his majesty, but even he could see in my eyes that I could not forgive this humiliation and wanted to leave to stomp my foot under some Goblin Butts.

So I have imposed these rules for myself:

1) This faction is not a conquest faction, all the fiefs that I Liberated, will be given back to the faction that has claimed that fief, for a small price. I only accept troops, silver and tradingrights. ( I need to survive!)
2) This is a temporary faction, so when evil and his armies are defeated, so does this faction.
3) The Fiefs that where originally claimed by the the forces of evil, will be sold to the highest bidder, so no worries for waiging war against me.

The Crusades end up when one of these conditions are met:
1) Destruction of the forces of evil.
2) When the Crusades is a complete failure.
3) When the Forces of evil ask for peace.
4) If I am called back to mine King, King James

https://youtu.be/HuoLzx0mcho
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:37:06 pm by bruttus »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 11:18:11 pm »
+5
Got to give you props.  First acre member to actually go on a legitimate crusade instead of sitting in their fiefs all strat.  Solid matching roleplay - good luck!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 11:18:22 pm »
+12

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 11:25:04 pm »
Got to give you props.  First acre member to actually go on a legitimate crusade instead of sitting in their fiefs all strat.  Solid matching roleplay - good luck!

I think thank you Kesh.
Hope that many other will follow.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 11:45:01 pm »
+4
Wonder how long it is until they change their minds this time...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

p.s. I'm joking, calm down  8-)
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Ufoinsky

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Cock_SUCKER_305
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 01:14:17 am »
After a night full of prayers, I had a vision of the Holy chadz. (Read:After a wholle night drinking beer and party)
chadz the Holy One, blessed be His Name, told me that He, chadz the Holy One, Blessed be His Name, saw me, Knight Bruttus of Acre, how I felt.
I, Knight Bruttus of Acre, told the chadz Holy One, Blessed is His Name, that I felt humbled and betrayed when the Goblinking adopt a new law in order to humiliate the Knights of Acre.

I told to chadz the Holy One, blessed be his name, that I, Knight Bruttus of Acre, was sorry to follow our foolish King, King James of Acre to the path of darkness, so from now on, I, Knight Brutus Acre want to follow the path of enlightenment, but I do not know how.

Suddenly the Holy chadz, Blessed be His Name, raised his hand up and hit me in the face, and told me that this hit on mine face was to wake you up.
The Holy chadz, Blessed be His Name, told me that I, Knight Bruttus of Acre, to organize a crusade against the Evil and their armies.

I asked the Holy chadz, how to do that, I'm just one guy, and probably no one would follow me.
And very likely my King, King James of Acre, will not approve it, or even of my property, titles or even removed from Acre. I need at least permission from my king, King James of Acre.
And if, a very BIG if, mine king, King James of Acre approves off this, what can I do with one small army, an independent faction...
Suddenly I felt again a slap on my face, and when I looked up, I saw the Holy chadz Blessed be his Name, a smile on his face, and told me that I do not have to worry about it.
Preach on the forums what are your intentions, prove it in Strat. Apoint leaders that are qualified to take over the lead in your battles, protect the weak....
In time, the other factions will probably see this, and they fight side by side to defeat the Evil.

And then I suddenly woke up, went to the barracks of my soldiers, and told them what I saw.
Nobody believed me, but they all wanted one thing, revenge towards the Goblins and theyre allies.
They wanted WAR, even under the guise of a holy crusade, the troops under the command of Knight Bruttus of Acre, would take their revenge for the humiliation they were extended to by the Goblins.

My Edit of this shit

After a night full of masturbation, I had a vision of the Holy chadz. (Read:After a hole night ducking dick)
chadz and his holy cock, blessed be His name, told me that He, chadz the Holy fuckboi, Blessed be His Name, saw me, Generic Fuckboi of Gayacre, how I felt.
I, Knight Bruttus of GayAcre, told the chadz Holy fuckboi, Blessed is His Name, that I felt hung and dry when the Goblinking adopt a new sex slave in order to humiliate the Knights of Gayacre.

I told to chadz the Holy fuckboi, blessed be his name, that I, Generic Fuckboi of Gaycre, was sorry to follow our foolish King, King Fuckboi of Acre to the path of darkness, so from now on, I, Generic Fuckboi of Gayacre want to follow the path of Castration, but I do not know how.

Suddenly the Holy fuckboi chadz, Blessed be His Name, raised his cock in hand and hit me in the face, and told me that this hit on mine face was to wake you up.
The Holy fuckboi chadz, Blessed be His Name, told me that I, Generic Fuckboi of Gayacre, to organize a orgy with all the gayacre my old friends and take all of the cumshots in the name of Fuckboi chadz

I asked the Holy fuckboi chadz, how to do that, I'm just ugly, and probably no one would fuck me.
And very likely my King, King Fuckboi of Acre, will not approve it, or even of my chode, or even being removed of my titties. I need at least permission from my king, King Fuckboi of Acre.
And if, a very BIG if, mine king, King fuckboi of gayAcre approves off this, what can I do with one small COCK, an endependent black women...
Suddenly I felt again a slap on my face, and when I looked up, I saw the Holy fuckboi chadzand his massivecock, Blessed be his Name, a smile on his face, and told me that I do not have to worry about it.
Preach on the forums what are your intentions, prove it in a orgy. appoint ssssex slave masters leaders that are qualified to take over the faction and break off from your dumb ass.
In time, the other factions will probably see that you are really weak, and they fight against you because EZ kill.

And then I suddenly woke up, went to the sex dungeon of my slaves, and told them what I saw.
Nobody believed me, but they all wanted one thing, COCK
They wanted COCK, even under the guise of a holy orgy, the slaves under the command of Generic Fuckboi of GayAcre, would take revenge on Generic Fuckboi of GayAcre and cut off his COCK.
Ufoinsky: Why did you buy camelsinstead of gear?
Marcus_the_Crusader: i was trying to trade first, not fight
Ufoinsky: you are at war
Marcus_the_Crusader: well, i need to trade to buy more gear, lol
Ufoinsky: maybe if you bought gear instead of camels

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 01:27:28 am »
+7
COME AND GET IT.

YOU'RE PLAYING RIGHT INTO MY HANDS,
LITTLE MOUSE.

HERE'S A LITTLE PREDICTION FOR YOUR FUTURE.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 02:21:03 am by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 05:03:15 pm »
+2
Hey, an active crusader faction on NA strat that's pretty cool. And Bruttus finally willing to fly the nest and go his own wa...

- Looks at Strat map
- James has joined Bruttus' faction
- Estimate 24 hours before James thinks he's in charge of the faction (if he doesnt think so already)

Yes, but I make another drama of it.
First time that I try to roleplay.

And no, James told me that I am the factionleader, but I need his advice about leading a faction. People misjudge me becouse I am loyal to the clan that I belong to, So no mather what, I Always defend the clan. Thats how I am.
And You Heskey, Thank you for your chivalry, you let me pass, even when I was with the Goblins, that I wanted to attack 1 of your villages. ( better say it, you had spotted me annyway.)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 06:04:22 pm »
+4
Its regretteble, Ufoinsky  that You're retarded.
But the Holy chadz already like his children happy, even if they are retarded.

About King James.
When I left with my company, I received an urgent message from King James.
His Majesty told me that he has a lot of regret to cooperate with the Goblins., and did not saw the humiliation imposed by the Goblin King.
After a short deliberation, King James promised  his sword to me, and he would help to clear the humiliation of Acre in history away.

I also saw that King James looked very healthy, and his face looked atleast 50 years younger.
Before the Joining of the Goblin realm

After the Goblin and the beginning of the Holy Crusade

So my suspicions is,is that our majesty in one way or another attempt  mislead is with false visions off our old King Reinhard, So that the Goblin King persuade King James to join the Goblins.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 06:13:12 pm by bruttus »

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 06:14:32 pm »
+2
Yes, but I make another drama of it.
First time that I try to roleplay.

And no, James told me that I am the factionleader, but I need his advice about leading a faction. People misjudge me becouse I am loyal to the clan that I belong to, So no mather what, I Always defend the clan. Thats how I am.
And You Heskey, Thank you for your chivalry, you let me pass, even when I was with the Goblins, that I wanted to attack 1 of your villages. ( better say it, you had spotted me annyway.)

I'll share my advice from my solo efforts in previous strat.

First don't listen to James, it isn't about James being James but more you need to separate yourself from the faction. If you do not you're just another vassal. Make yourself unique.

Second is to start adding people on steam. You're going to need mercs badly and it is all on you to get them.

Third, post a lot on the forums but try to keep it neutral.

Fourth is you're going to be doing a lot of leg work; trading, organizing battles, rosters, equipment, etc. You should really go to the source and speak with Kesh, he has a wealth of strategus knowledge and can give you good tips on how to gear up cheaply while being effective.

Fifth thing is this don't over recruit. Pick select people that want to join and keep the faction on the small side, because as leader you're going to have to communicate with people and its better if you have close relationships with whomever joins you.

Lastly have fun and follow your heart.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 06:47:40 pm »
+4
All I read on the forums is a bunch of people declaring war and no one doing anything.

This has to be the worst strat and hopefully the last.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 08:20:17 pm »
+2
Yet another group of players I've convinced to stop acting like pussies. Reinvigorating this community one shitpost at a time.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2016, 08:24:33 pm »
+1
Yet another group of players I've convinced to stop acting like pussies. Reinvigorating this community one shitpost at a time.

I would reserve that statement until they actually have a battle.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2016, 10:44:51 pm »
+6
                                                     Avisitors can't see pics , please register or login

The enemy of my enemy is my friend! Welcome to the war Bruttus.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2016, 12:36:51 am »
I still don't know who this guy is.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.