Poll

Rate this essay

1/5
2/5
3/5
4/5
5/5

Author Topic: Unban Essay - The difference between fooling around and disrupting/griefing  (Read 23248 times)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
No, I'm not. Your essay is perfectly straightforward and honest, and it reflects your genuine opinion. The problem I have with that is that your opinion is not shared by the rules of the community.

You seem to think that just because you aren't the biggest offender out there, you aren't an offender. That's plain wrong.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2655
  • Infamy: 2246
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
blaming the authority, great way to write an unban essay

Authority in this case were hand picked by Fips. During history of cRPG there were two distinctive groups of admins. First, who were picked by Donkey crew directly which was pretty rare after initial setup of admins they formed in early days. Second group are admins who "ascended to the throne" after they went through "trials" of HRE DTV server. You know, HRE invested a lot of money into Melee which is about to become something... in the near future very soon™

cRPG went to shitter after money came into play. But that will be remedied after Bannerlord comes out this year and group of modders create cRPG like mod which will be superior to game which doesn't exist.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
+5
Authority in this case were hand picked by Fips. During history of cRPG there were two distinctive groups of admins. First, who were picked by Donkey crew directly which was pretty rare after initial setup of admins they formed in early days. Second group are admins who "ascended to the throne" after they went through "trials" of HRE DTV server. You know, HRE invested a lot of money into Melee which is about to become something... in the near future very soon™

cRPG went to shitter after money came into play. But that will be remedied after Bannerlord comes out this year and group of modders create cRPG like mod which will be superior to game which doesn't exist.

this thread is reaching its maximum lol potential

I'll deal with it tomorrow OR day after tomorrow, may not have time on tuesday.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
You're calling me a skilled liar, but in reality you're a sociopath. Not to mention your analogy is fucking off the radar, completely blown out of proportion.

Reflect on your own shit, bro.
How is that blown out of proportion? Sounds to me like you're not looking into the whole story and just the base element that now he's killing cats and not teamkilling people.
Look at the bigger picture before saying they have nothing to do with each other.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
+1
I wish that was true Leshma, I have never had money in my life (accepting donations, I mean it!), Fips despises me and I got expelled from HRE because I did not comply with equipment restrictions and their no-multiclanning rule. The one who reported me was Fips, by the way; the other members appeared to be okay with what I did. Got to say though, I did have a great time in HRE; it was fun while it lasted.

Yeah HESKEY, my last bit of hope died with his post. He's trying to go out with a bang; I'll just move out of the blast radius. Hope your armor got this and you meatshield me like on DTV :lol:
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
+4
Excellent social skills Bjord.

A masterclass in how not to get what you want.

These remarks, man. You guys are hilarious.

You totally blew a hole in my chest with that one. Now everyone is gonna think I don't have social skills.  :cry:

You have never even talked to me, so where the fuck did you get the air from to think that you know me? By my posts? By my ban record? You're just hopping on the bandwagon of "oh look he's not apologetic at all in this essay let's compare him to a murderer and a skilled liar". You have not the slightest inkling of who I am.

I'm not someone who causes massive disruption on the server, I don't spew toxic shit all over people - I may have in the past but if you're clinging to a relic of an image that you have of me, I can't help you and the only people who think you are in any way accurate or even just in your judgmental bullshit is just the same as you.

I don't give a fuck if I don't get unbanned, this decision was bullshit and I'm standing by it.

This is relaxed community, people. We don't need zealots. Call me whatever you want, compare me to whatever you want, ridicule me all you want; the decision was still uncalled for and that has been my point from the whole beginning.

It's only a game. We didn't always have these zealous admins if you think back and we still enjoyed the game.

To some of you, it is as if even the forums and posting is a game of pushing people down whenever you have the opportunity, thinking that your persona here is in any way reflective of who you really are. It's pathetic.

Fucking robots.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 01:18:08 am by Bjord »
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Wait, I'm not a person who runs around screaming "BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER" in real life? Wtf man my dreams were just crushed :X

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
+1
Wait, I'm not a person who runs around screaming "BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER BUILD A SIEGE TOWER" in real life? Wtf man my dreams were just crushed :X

lol it seems my thread has turned into + whoring

As I said, even the forums are a game but a more vicious and unforgiving one.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
lol it seems my thread has turned into + whoring

As I said, even the forums are a game but a more vicious and unforgiving one.

DAMN.

"To some of you, it is as if even the forums and posting is a game of pushing people down whenever you have the opportunity, thinking that your persona here is in any way reflective of who you really are. It's pathetic.

Fucking robots."

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

Yo, ima miss this guy, he says it like it is.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Not + whoring, or trying to, just making fun of your previous comment which said that our persona on the internet wasn't reflective of who we really were.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2
DAMN.

"To some of you, it is as if even the forums and posting is a game of pushing people down whenever you have the opportunity, thinking that your persona here is in any way reflective of who you really are. It's pathetic.

Fucking robots."

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

Yo, ima miss this guy, he says it like it is.

Eh, don't worry, we still have Xesta to fill the chat with insulting remarks to everyone.

Although funnily enough the number of people doing that has substantially dropped, I barely ever see Panos doing it and Blackbow has pretty much stopped since his Admin rights were given to him, Bjord and Xesta were pretty much the only rage entertainment we'd get on the server, let's hope Xesta doesn't get himself banned too.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
+1
Eh, don't worry, we still have Xesta to fill the chat with insulting remarks to everyone.

Although funnily enough the number of people doing that has substantially dropped, I barely ever see Panos doing it and Blackbow has pretty much stopped since his Admin rights were given to him, Bjord and Xesta were pretty much the only rage entertainment we'd get on the server, let's hope Xesta doesn't get himself banned too.

I was just told that if I don't like the way admins handle their business I'm free to walk.

I'm not saying I'm above the rules, I'm saying THIS DECISION WAS OUT OF PROPORTION. Fuck, even if you just banned me for a month I wouldn't have bothered fighting for my right. You just had to overrule it. An essay ban? You fucking kidding me? The ban prior to this one was withdrawn because the decision making ability of Austriano was found to be unreasonable, but that fact was completely ignored by both Uther and Rico, whom continuously bring up my ban record, of which the vast majority are more than two years old.

That's what I mean by ZEALOTRY.

Fucking reptiles.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+13
I probably shouldnt keep posting this stuff, but honestly, the whole essay ban is dumb kiddy shit. its what pretentious douchebag parents do "what did you do? why did you do that?... mommy told you not to do that so why would you do that?"

quit making the fucking kid say why he did it and just punish em already, its dumb kiddy shit.

If people felt bad about the shit they got banned for they would jump on and apologize and plenty have...but to demand it? for what? so you can A: have the satisfaction in knowing you broke him into pretending to apologize or B: to get people to write a bunch of BS for your amusement.

lets get real, no matter how many times someone breaks the rules they eventually get to come back...so just give him his couple months or w.e. and quit poking at him for your own amusement, and do away with the whole gayass essay ban shit, its disgustingly degrading you would bring such a shitty lame ass irl practice into our virtual world, i game to get away from politically correct bullshit like this. because it is just that PC bullshit man, ooooh he broke the rules, lets make him grovel to play again. him writing an essay changes nothing, it simply gives people a show. smoke and mirrors they do the same lame shit in politic...dont do it here ffs.

Fucking Robots Indeed.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
+1
I probably shouldnt keep posting this stuff, but honestly, the whole essay ban is dumb kiddy shit. its what pretentious douchebag parents do "what did you do? why did you do that?... mommy told you not to do that so why would you do that?"

quit making the fucking kid say why he did it and just punish em already, its dumb kiddy shit.

If people felt bad about the shit they got banned for they would jump on and apologize and plenty have...but to demand it? for what? so you can A: have the satisfaction in knowing you broke him into pretending to apologize or B: to get people to write a bunch of BS for your amusement.

lets get real, no matter how many times someone breaks the rules they eventually get to come back...so just give him his couple months or w.e. and quit poking at him for your own amusement, and do away with the whole gayass essay ban shit, its disgustingly degrading you would bring such a shitty lame ass irl practice into our virtual world, i game to get away from politically correct bullshit like this. because it is just that PC bullshit man, ooooh he broke the rules, lets make him grovel to play again. him writing an essay changes nothing, it simply gives people a show. smoke and mirrors they do the same lame shit in politic...dont do it here ffs.

Fucking Robots Indeed.

Not because you're advocating the same point as I am, but for the perfect analogy of how we punish people in this community for breaking the rules; fucking spot on.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
lol you only get essay/permabanned if admins have a personal dislike of you.

Not that anyone would admit, but we all know that's the case.