Author Topic: NightTime, AI roster  (Read 905 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
NightTime, AI roster
« on: February 02, 2016, 01:17:39 am »
+7
Admins! please.
______important for the health of players________________________
 - add  the new string in the Fiefs Info  menu , "the owners night time"
 - change nighttime from 8 to 16-18 (for now it moves from one shit time to another)
 - add last check and signing of the application for AI 10-20 minutes before the battle start

______optional____________________________________________
 - permaban all those idiots who after five years of playing strategus keeps set the tax 5+ in villages wth 200 Prosperity

ty
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 11:53:25 am by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: NightTime, AI roster
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 02:17:45 pm »
- change nighttime from 8 to 16-18 (for now it moves from one shit time to another)

Even with 8 hours there is always assholes using it as a shield in the busy hours, with 16-18 hours you would see people afraid of being attacked setting it from 4pm to 8am, which would require active admins to ban these fucks, which we dont have. 8 hours is best middle ground between "let me sleep" and "no pussies".

- add  the new string in the Fiefs Info  menu , "the owners night time"

Nighttime fiefs would give owners the choice of fucking up sieges which are the most important battles in the end game. If owners of a faction are getting slowly fucked up by another, I wouldnt be surprised if they would use this as a tool for survival, since fiefs are what creates money - armies - field battles. But since we have individual 8 hours nighttime for field battles, why not for fiefs too? So I think this is a good idea as long as the community behaves, like what we have now with the siege attackers always deciding the hour of the battle: between 6pm and midnight = fairplay, otherwise its a jerk move.

The other ideas are sound, especially permaban ones :P

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 02:33:38 pm »
+5
Nighttime fiefs would give owners the choice of fucking up sieges which are the most important battles in the end game. If owners of a faction are getting slowly fucked up by another, I wouldnt be surprised if they would use this as a tool for survival, since fiefs are what creates money - armies - field battles. But since we have individual 8 hours nighttime for field battles, why not for fiefs too? So I think this is a good idea as long as the community behaves, like what we have now with the siege attackers always deciding the hour of the battle: between 6pm and midnight = fairplay, otherwise its a jerk move.

Fiefs always had nighttime - nighttime of owner. The problem is that attacker can't see it. So, if owner has nighttime 9pm - 5am and you attack the fief at 10pm - you will be surprised when you'll see your battle scheduled at 5 am, as you couldn't see his night time before.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 02:51:42 pm »
- permaban all those idiots who after five years of playing strategus keeps set the tax 5+ in villages wth 200 Prosperity

because of crime? 
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 04:32:19 pm »
Fiefs always had nighttime - nighttime of owner. The problem is that attacker can't see it. So, if owner has nighttime 9pm - 5am and you attack the fief at 10pm - you will be surprised when you'll see your battle scheduled at 5 am, as you couldn't see his night time before.

Misread the OP, I stand corrected. Good that it is already set in then, shouldnt be too hard to implement the display like Vovka mentionned.
Maybe even set a separate fief owner nighttime - party owner nighttime  :)