Author Topic: Rip chaos  (Read 557 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Rip chaos
« on: January 13, 2016, 06:51:48 pm »
Posting in spam seeing its gonna get moved to spam asap anyway.

So after reking Ost last night, hes decided to quit the game for good...LOLZ

you chaos scum, so fucking funny, i aint even gonna go on about weshouldservebeer, the admin monopoly or canary reign over strat forums...the worst is that: your clan completely destroyed and changed the mod for the worst...and now that EVERYONE is the same high lvl agi spamming cunt chaos is...chaos dont wanna play?

awww, whats a matter? game is suddenly more boring without your lvl advantage and ability to spam others into the dust? agi arcade bullshit not as fun as str was? hmm, and who do we have to blame for that? hmmmmm.

fucking destroyed str, on the ground that they didnt take WM, all the while you min-maxing racist frenchmans didnt take any IF.

so now that there are LOTS of lil racist frenchmans with shields that take more dmg than plate, lil 1h swords that do massive speed bonus dmg even with only 5-6 ps, the ability the run away from every fight where you might get ganked...now that chaos has lost all their advantages that they abused for years and forced the rest of us to play...now game is boring?

lol, just lol, id say rip chaos...but its a chaos mod, theres tons of high lvl agi spamming chaos cunts out there that think they are all that.

and the thing to really keep in mind, you fucks did this to YOURSELF, this mod really could have gone on for a long long time, but you lads, tydeus, san, etc thought you had a better version of crpg in mind: CRPG the Agi mod...lol. finally admit how fucking trash your clanmates dumbass ideas were huh Ost?

ive been on a spree of positivity and forgiveness. as ive realized most of the mods problems ive ranted about, are the result of being a NA player, stuck in the horrible autistic nonintellectual wasteland that is NA CRPG. and its my choice to play this these lame ass hypocritical doucebags, ive come to accept what NA is and will always be.

that being said, i dont think ill ever forgive \ forget Chaos.

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: Rip chaos
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 05:00:09 pm »
no replies, so im just gonna say: I totally support u here and I totally read ur post.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 10:12:48 pm »
I don't really agree with that post.

But I do like it. I think I like nearly every Plumbo-post.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 10:32:05 pm »
Yeah, take my approval too.

Speed bonus was most probably the dumbest and most poorly executed mechanic of Warband. And crpg evolved into something where the pinnacle of that dumbness was reached, thanks to the neverending praise attributed to the retarded agility stat. I really don't know who to blame specifically. But I totally see where you are coming from. I'd give you a thousand thumbs up if I could.