Author Topic: NA Strat 5 "GOLD DUPING"  (Read 4820 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: NA Strat 5 "GOLD DUPING"
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2015, 06:41:03 pm »
well said mcdeath.

Blow it out your ass
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2015, 06:45:46 pm »
i hear ya lad...i fuckin hear ya m8

can do.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2015, 03:55:24 am »
Also I would like to that say duped gold is duped gold no matter how you got it. Whether you actually committed the crime or are a good Samaritan who got the go ahead to use it by devs. What you were using is still duped gold. And nothing you do can changed that. I'm not saying that you were right or wrong in using it either. Just that saying it's not duped gold is blatantly false.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2015, 04:05:23 am »
Also I would like to that say duped gold is duped gold no matter how you got it. Whether you actually committed the crime or are a good Samaritan who got the go ahead to use it by devs. What you were using is still duped gold. And nothing you do can changed that. I'm not saying that you were right or wrong in using it either. Just that saying it's not duped gold is blatantly false.

Price Change is not a dupe. It's the Devs making a change and then not properly thinking about it in other areas. Kinda like Insider trading, but without the knowing ahead of time. By this statement, anyone that buys a Short sword is ALSO duping as the price got reduced on strat by more than 60% so you could buy 3 times as many as before.

Duped gold, on the other hand is using an exploit in the game not intended (IE transferring gold between character would not transfer the original owners, but the receiver would get it.)

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2015, 08:59:22 pm »
Hi everyone. I've only been playing the game for about a year now, but Im starting to get to know the community alot better.

What makes me really sad is how quickly this attempt to fix an exploit devolved into a pissing contest fueled by everyones old hates.

*sniff*  Deplorable.....

Just because certain people dont like certain people doesn't mean ppl in Squids or Acre or any other faction are gonna be trolls or assholes.

Acre is quite large, to be honest, I don't like everyone in the clan, but that comes with the territory of such a large population; and I believe in what Acre and alot of these other big clans stand for, we are always here to take on new people and help them enjoy this game and stick with C-RPG as much as possible.   
It's pretty pathetic how people will automatically trash talk because of a Banner during battles/other, or how teams get stacked one way or the other in strat.  Feels like Romeo and Juliet in some instances, I am friends with alot of these so called enemies of state.

Certain people are prone to behaviors that can be annoying but there is way too much animosity going around, and these old grudges are everywhere.
People need to act out sometimes, I guess, it is after all just a game in the end...  fudgin trollz

What I'd really like to see is if people could sluff off the past and we NA peeps could unite against the real enemy.   (EU !!!)
Those bastards have infested our map and are strong-arming smaller less known factions to join them or be demolished.... you guys in power are too busy squabbling over old butt-hurts to notice these crooked teethed, slick backed mofuckers stealing our whole map out from under us.

I suggest we set aside our differences and unite.  Once this threat is abolished then let us play out these feuds in an equitable manner. I wish strat rosters were evened out a little better regarding Mercs, the more even the teams the better the fight.  And lets keep setting battles during good times for all of us :)

P.S.
Sry for last nights strat battle BTW to anyone who was there, My renter busted into my nerd den right after the battle started and was crying to moaning about how he had locked his keys in the room, In my panic I was afk, ended up having to Drill out the 2 retaining screws and take off the knobs / screw driver that baby open.  Beats repairing a door jamb or paying a locksmith over 100$, either way if ever something comes up again I'll just exit the game immediately.
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2015, 12:41:00 am »
+1
holy shit gryph

shut the fuck up. EU had no where else to go and u lads werent doing shit anyway. sick of hearing how great and noble acre is, and how terrible ur enemies are, go fuck urself, with ur, "ur all such wonderful people cant we all get along? except of course the evil eu and the na that sides with them?" bullshit, shut the fuck up. and take ur fucking "unite against the real enemy" weshouldservebeer mentality with u.

fuckin hypocrite. u come here pointing ur finger at people for turning this into a pissing test...then start pissing on people? lol, typical fucking acre, haters DO hate. but noone hates for no reason moron.

and ya, acre has a lot of haters bro...and for good fucking reason ya? i thought i didnt really care anymore, on some "kids will be kids, let them be kids" shit...but come to think of it...i fucking hate u kids.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2015, 03:43:56 pm »
+1
So angry, that must make whatever you say alot more profound and/or true. Good effort.

*Doctor standing over patient with a stern faced look*
"I'm afraid, this mans panties can never be untwisted, they are the only thing keeping him alive."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:47:32 pm by Gryph_Hawkshade »
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2015, 06:15:16 pm »
So angry, that must make whatever you say alot more profound and/or true. Good effort.

*Doctor standing over patient with a stern faced look*
"I'm afraid, this mans panties can never be untwisted, they are the only thing keeping him alive."

damn...u got me

*hides in corner, licks wounds*
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2015, 06:46:17 pm »

What I'd really like to see is if people could sluff off the past and we NA peeps could unite against the real enemy.   (EU !!!)
Those bastards have infested our map and are strong-arming smaller less known factions to join them or be demolished.... you guys in power are too busy squabbling over old butt-hurts to notice these crooked teethed, slick backed mofuckers stealing our whole map out from under us.

I suggest we set aside our differences and unite.  Once this threat is abolished then let us play out these feuds in an equitable manner. I wish strat rosters were evened out a little better regarding Mercs, the more even the teams the better the fight.  And lets keep setting battles during good times for all of us :)

wow. Damn. Are you guys turning off your brains when u turn on your computer?

I have no idea where I should start, but let's yolo a bit.

I mean like: This is a game. In this game we do war. Before we came to NA nobody did war. How many big battles were there in a week? Like 1 or 2? And then they were like 1000 vs 1000 and 30 vs 30. I did so many battles FOR YOU FUCKING RETARDS. Do you think I enjoy getting rekt by noobs who are not even able to block just cuz the extreme lags on NA 3 and a 130 ping? Yes, omg I love that...  :?

You want even roster? Fucking bullshit. You want to win. Would you guys be happy if LL or HoC would take over our lands? no. You don't want us out of the map. YOU PUSSIES WANT YOUR TERRITORY BACK WITHOUT LOOSING TROOPS. If you would actually enjoy even rosters, you would like things atm. Rosters are like never exactly even. +-10 is actually common. So, like what's the problem? One battle you outnumber us, one battle we outnumber you. And if you would actually be good strat players, and if you would be the proud and great ppl you claim to be in the forum you would have attacked us.

And how do you think would we conquer the map? DAMN. Fucking tell me, I'm german I'd probably do it lol. But due to the fact that you have no idea how strat works you really think we can do that, do you? Just asking, if the rosters are even now, and we attack our allies and only play with EU players, what would u think is left? You want even rosters, I FUCKING MANAGED TO GET THE ROSTERS EVEN.

I mean like... REALLY?! WTF. AM I THE ONLY ONE UNDERSTANDING THE IRONY? WTF

It's like you say:"Racism is bad and I hate niggaz.

btw, it was not us telling godfreys that they fuck up our battles, and it was not us telling berserks that they fucked up a field battle. Did u maybe already notice that kinda all the little factions who were with the HCE in the beginning are on our side now?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:14:33 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2015, 07:45:17 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2015, 08:40:12 pm »
lol beserks were never on HCE's side dude, we shit on them in a war just about as hard as you shat on us and they're still insanely butt hurt about it

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2015, 08:41:40 pm »
lol that's why they fought for HCE? Well, they didn't do it long to be honest. like one battle or sth and james imo insulted them as noobs.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=4616
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 08:46:52 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2015, 09:09:53 pm »
It was the berserks intention the entire time to attack us. They merely pretended to work with us so that we would help them get started.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2015, 09:16:43 pm »
I'm sorry but I'm still confused about Calamari saying I had something to do with the gold duping. He used battle logs from last year and none of them had my name on it.

Can someone please help me understand what this thread was actually about and why I was a core part in it?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2015, 09:17:40 pm »
+2
I'm sorry but I'm still confused about Calamari saying I had something to do with the gold duping. He used battle logs from last year and none of them had my name on it.

Can someone please help me understand what this thread was actually about and why I was a core part in it?

McDeath=King Troll

Something bad happening=Trolling

Thus if someone trolls they must do it on the orders of the King

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/