Author Topic: My account got hacked  (Read 12865 times)

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arni_armg_RS
Re: My account got hacked
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 05:19:19 pm »
Ahahaha, now Arni is using proxi programm with his friend. Nice one  :D

Are you really going to keep embarassing yourself? I proved that this skype isnt mine, i live in russia, not ukraine. Its not my fault that you are that stupid that you cant even setup me right.
Also we can ask admins to check IP that was used to log in on my account when you or your friend used to give my items to you. I can bet whatever you want that this IP will match yours or one of your friends who talk shit about me on forums atm, not mine. Then i really hope they will permaban you and your friend from this mod. Oh and btw if you are going to argue, post all numbers of credit card that is "mine". I d like to see real name of your friend and where is this card from and it will be another easy way to put your head into shit where it belongs.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:41:13 pm by Arni_777 »

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 05:25:06 pm »
this is an amusing story.

BUt I think now it is the time for an inspector to enter the scene and interrogate the suspects.
I hope the inspector will be clever enough to trickquestion the deliquent into contradicting answers.
I would suggest a dramatic ending with a drunken confession in an empty, dark and rainy alley.
then the criminal pulls his knife to fight for his getaway. but unable to subdue the inspector he has a nervous breakdown and promisses to change his life from top to bottom if only he will be allowed to keep playing this game. his only passion in his horrible and senceless live.

How will the inspector respond?? I am so exited!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 06:27:23 pm »
+3
I hope cmp takes this over and keeps this public for the joy of everyone!

Pretty please, cmp, let us all have fun with this!!1  :twisted:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 06:34:24 pm »
+5
such drama, much amuse.

P.S.: Hermit account with 2 dozen masterworks incl. +3 woolen cap up for grabs - $2K, quickly, price will go up tomorrow by 132%!
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 06:47:05 pm »
No reply from evlampiy now as I expected. I guess truth pretty much obvious now, can admins take my items from his account and give them back to me? And punish him for lying to admins, hacking and trying to setup me.

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 07:07:53 pm »
It's vorbidden so sell c-RPG stuff for  rl money or things anyway.  :mrgreen:
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 07:11:25 pm »
It's vorbidden so sell c-RPG stuff for  rl money or things anyway.  :mrgreen:

Looks like i didnt make myself clear. I have been playing crpg for more than 4 years and I have never ever sold anything for real money. Whole Evlampiy's story is lie from beginning as an attempt of setup. You can see all proofs you need above.

Offline Rahowa

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Evlampiy
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 09:18:50 pm »
+2
Oh and btw if you are going to argue, post all numbers of credit card that is "mine".
As u wish
(click to show/hide)

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 10:03:09 pm »
As u wish
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I knew you were stupid, i just didnt know you are THAT stupid. I told you to stop embarassing yourself, scum, you keep trying to save your face till the end but you keep eating more and more shit instead. Get used to it, trash, more shit awaits. Ok, so lets check his card. I wanted numbers for reason. On the screen above you can see that it begins with 4276-it means that this card belongs to Sberbank-bank in Moscow. So i went to their site and, as you can see on screen above, this card doesnt exist, i wrote translation near russian words in english. Im not even talking that all cards in Moscow sberbank have 38 numbers after 4276, his numbers are 84, so his imaginary card doesnt even belong to Moscow's bank. He was so lazy that he didnt even try to google this info. This kid is funny. I gave plenty proofs, when admins are going to ban him?

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2015, 10:12:43 pm »
What do you gain from posting here anyway Evlampiy?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:51:00 am by Shemaforash »
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Rahowa

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 10:31:41 pm »
(click to show/hide)
this card doesnt exist
If this card doesnt exist, why u wrote your serial key?

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2015, 11:22:41 pm »
If this card doesnt exist, why u wrote your serial key?

(click to show/hide)

Why are you still trying to argue lol... i feel ashamed even talking to you. I promised you more shit to come. Here is more shit.
(click to show/hide)
On this screenshot we can all see you admitting that you "took back whats yours" after i ask you to give masterworks back. Yep, you are that stupid that you even admit things that can lead to your own ban. I didnt want to post this screenshot before because sharing private conversations is a very bad thing to do no matter why but this whole topic is just taking too long so you asked for this yourself.

Guys, please, i know that i have enemies in this community and that my reputation isnt probably as good as his, but this here is just taking too long. All i want is my items back. And the one who took them punished. He used to be my friend, and its sad that things came to this but there just cant be 2 points of view here. IP of skype that is "mine" was registered and used in ukraine; IP of player that send my items to evlampiy will match either his or one of his friends that talks shit about me in this thread, not mine; "mine" card simply doesnt exist, it doesnt even belong to moscow; on his screenshots he contradicts himself and makes his story unbelievable; finally this guy just admits him hacking and makes an excuse that he just "returned" his things back. I dont really see any point in writing more posts and trying to prove someone something, i gave more than enough proofs, i hope admins will take care of this thing as soon as possible, because there will be 2x2 soon and i hope to play there with what to be used my items.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 11:30:36 pm by Arni_777 »

Offline Rahowa

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 12:48:04 am »
+3
Guys, please, i know that i have enemies in this community and that my reputation isnt probably as good as his
How do u think, why your reputation isn't so good? Why u've got enemies in this community? Maybe coz of doing shit? Like DDOS, stealing, sale and resale items or hacking keys? Moreover, you still dare to complain and demand punishment for me and return back your items. Items that you sold me...
Looks like i didnt make myself clear. I have been playing crpg for more than 4 years and I have never ever sold anything for real money. Whole Evlampiy's story is lie from beginning as an attempt of setup. You can see all proofs you need above.
You said that you're playing more than 4 years in cRPG (sweet oldmy old friend) and i'm so scared from u and doing my best to take u out from tourney. (Molly deleted your message, but i screened my answer to u in BB' 2x2 thread)
(click to show/hide)
I will repeat for very smart as you and to the community. Arni started to substitute numbers and words, changing the meaning to his advantage.

Why?
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

He used to be my friend
Yes, my friend, i'm very bad and rude boy, that's why u didnt come to match, played against me and wrote tonns of shit everywhere. If u lose - don't be mad, it's just a game.

But it's Arni. He never stops, he's the best player number 1 in Warband. That's why he continue to lie, now - with using Steam chat.
His *proof*
(click to show/hide)
Oh, such a nice translate mistake... Russian "и я рекомендую тебе таки дать 4мв" can be translated as "I recommend you give me 4 mw", but on Arni's point of view it translated as "I advise you to give me my 4 mw back". BACK. FKN BACK. Which. Fkn. 4. MW's you're talking about on your screen? I bought only 3 items - Warhammer +3, Huscarl's Round Shield +3 and Heavy Gauntlets +1. Ah, and about 300k. It seems like you are again changing the meaning for advantage. Second time that day, guys, let's think about why Arni has bad reputation  =/
"мне вообще похуй", "я забрал свое", "не ебет" translated correctly. Yes, i took items which i bought from u, it's mine from the date of purchase.

Your proof can not prove anything. Your screen with credit card - If this card doesnt exist, why u wrote your serial key?
Your proof about IP and Skype - there is no secret that it is possible to easily change country connection and ip address via different proxi programms. You did this and somebody from "EVIL COMMUNITY" helped u.

i feel ashamed even talking to you.
Why? Mad coz bad?
I feel like after a good legend. Guys EVIL COMMUNITY - just imagine - a thief with a bad reputation is trying to prove that he is not a thief! It looks like a girl more than once caught and raped, he tries to prove that she is still a virgin.

and its sad that things came to this
Yes, it's rly sad that a person can come and do as much shit as did neither player, but more than that, and pretend to be an innocent virgin offended.

I dont really see any point in writing more posts and trying to prove someone something
Yes, in one thing I agree with you. No longer make any sense to prove something. Thief even in Africa a thief. And if we are talking about Arni, and if you remember stories of his hacks and lying - even more so. I'm ready to be punished for buyng ingame items for real money, and I hope that admins will solve this problem as fast as possible.

P.S. http://forum.melee.org/closed-requests/what-ban/msg455457/#msg455457 He also famous as Golodir and Ottar. 
https://dropmefiles.com/L5ZpJ   or  http://www.fayloobmennik.net/5370422
(click to show/hide)
Here you can find some stuff about Arni from the close Mercs forum.
cool stories from Taleworlds - you can find more, just type in search button "Arni"
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,333819.75.html
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,333767.msg7905893.html#msg7905893
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,332808.msg7896459.html#msg7896459
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,331604.msg7876913.html#msg7876913
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,330368.msg7805256.html#msg7805256
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 04:10:48 am by Rahowa »

Offline Arni_777

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2015, 01:29:58 am »
80% of your post are about my reputation. You know you cant argue about any facts so you talk about the only thing i cant beat. Yes, I admit it, I dont have good reputation. I said it in my first post in this thread, I say it now. So? I know you, its your favourite topic, but no matter how you like it, it doesnt change the facts. Now lets have a look at your pathetic excuses and attempts to defend yourself.

Your proof can not prove anything. Your screen with credit card - If this card doesnt exist, why u wrote your serial key?

In my previous post #26 i made it perfectly clear that whole skype dialogue was staged, its obvious for everyone, its explained in details on screenshot, i guess it became obvious for you as well, so you didnt have anything to say hence you just copied your previous reply lol.

Your proof about IP and Skype - there is no secret that it is possible to easily change country connection and ip address via different proxi programms. You did this and somebody from "EVIL COMMUNITY" helped u.

Sorry, but i couldnt use your or your friend's IP even with proxy programs. Admins can see who logged with whose IP on site and then check this IP in crpg logs. Skype was registered in Ukraine and always used in Ukraine and i can bring dozens of ppl (some of them even read this thread today) that can say my real skype that i have hundreds contacts on and to confirm that i never talked with any of them using 'yours'. I just dont see any need in this, there are more than enough other things that prove your guilt. You know, we have a saying in Russia "a lie always becomes visible"

Oh, such a nice translate mistake... Russian "и я рекомендую тебе таки дать 4мв" can be translated as "I recommend you give me 4 mw", but on Arni's point of view it translated as "I advise you to give me my 4 mw back". BACK. FKN BACK. Which. Fkn. 4. MW's you're talking about on your screen? It seems like you are again changing the meaning for advantage. Second time that day, guys, let's think about why Arni has bad reputation  =/
"мне вообще похуй", "я забрал свое", "не ебет" translated correctly. Yes, i took items which i bought from u, it's mine from the date of purchase.

And about steam - please dont try to play with translation. Its obvious about which 4 masterworks we were talking about 2 hours before you write in the thread that you 'bought" from me and why you answer "i took whats mine" when i ask you to give these 4 to me, then threaten you with ban and you answer "i dont give a fuck about bans". There are russian admins in CRPG and they can confirm my words that you cant even try denying your guilt after this steam screenshot

Lastly i love how you use the word "thief' so many times in this thread. I have done bad things in this game, but i have never stolen anything or scammed anyone. You hacked into mine account, stole my things and then you call me thief? Really? This is just disgusting.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 04:06:17 am by Arni_777 »

Offline Rahowa

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 04:23:56 am »
+1
The lost items: around 250k gold, two loompoints, Masterwork Huscarl's Shield, Mighty Warhammer, Heavy Gaunlets (+1)
Its obvious about which 4 masterworks we were talking about 2 hours before you write in the thread that you 'bought" from me and why you answer "
Which 4 items you are talkin about, if you "lost" only 3 items? Ah, again mistake  :cry:

Guys, you see, Arni again did mistake. What a naive girl, still trying to prove her virginity.
No reply from evlampiy now as I expected. I guess truth pretty much obvious now
I soon go to sleep on this forum, so as not to miss Arni's message, and then again find that the truth has triumphed.