Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 89884 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Re: Fallout 4 - Release 10 nov
« Reply #495 on: November 09, 2015, 11:07:09 pm »
Nope. It is just about that one gif Leshma posted. Clearly that guy's clipboard magically turns into a shield as soon as he decides to stow it away.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #496 on: November 09, 2015, 11:11:39 pm »
+2
Removed the dark/cynical humor in the 4th Fallout, along with the possibility to be an asshole or a saint, according to the reviews. I guess the better FPS gameplay, craft system, and all that other stuff make up for it, but that's a bit sad to not get that crazed fallout universe like in New Vegas again. :(

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 09, 2015, 11:17:21 pm »
Removed the dark/cynical humor in the 4th Fallout, along with the possibility to be an asshole or a saint, according to the reviews. I guess the better FPS gameplay, craft system, and all that other stuff make up for it, but that's a bit sad to not get that crazed fallout universe like in New Vegas again. :(

Wonder if next Fallout will be 5 or an awesome one like New Vegas but made by Obsidian. Atleast maybe then I can hope that Enclave will pop up again. I'd love for Bethesda/Obsidian to make every 2nd game theirs. Like Obsidian - Bethesda - Obsidian - Bethesda etc.... Maybe then you can get some of the old school fallout 1-2 feel like in New Vegas with Obsidian and some of the newer Fallout 3 feel like Fallout 4 with Bethesda
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 09, 2015, 11:18:28 pm »

Honestly the karma system always felt horribly forced and gamey to the extreme. If I have to trade it for better gameplay then I'm happy.

Also I managed to accidentally choose the girl as a player character. Turns out there is a feminism perk in the game.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #499 on: November 09, 2015, 11:19:41 pm »
Wonder if next Fallout will be 5 or an awesome one like New Vegas but made by Obsidian. Atleast maybe then I can hope that Enclave will pop up again.

Next game they make will be TES 6, and then, EA is gonna buy Bethesda and start to put Microtransactions and 50€ DLCs everywhere.

And then, we'll have Call of Duty : Fallout 5. "Play as a brotherhood of steel warrior and no scope Super Mutants", and ghoul mode instead of zombie mode.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 09, 2015, 11:21:37 pm »
Next game they make will be TES 6, and then, EA is gonna buy Bethesda and start to put Microtransactions and 50€ DLCs everywhere.

And then, we'll have Call of Duty : Fallout 5. "Play as a brotherhood of steel warrior and no scope Super Mutants", and ghoul mod instead of zombie mod.

EA will make TES Online

oh wait

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 09, 2015, 11:23:43 pm »
Wonder if next Fallout will be 5 or an awesome one like New Vegas but made by Obsidian. Atleast maybe then I can hope that Enclave will pop up again. I'd love for Bethesda/Obsidian to make every 2nd game theirs. Like Obsidian - Bethesda - Obsidian - Bethesda etc.... Maybe then you can get some of the old school fallout 1-2 feel like in New Vegas with Obsidian and some of the newer Fallout 3 feel like Fallout 4 with Bethesda

I'd really like the Enclave to return as well. Surely they added a nice touch with Arcade Gannon and his little storyline in New Vegas, yet it wasn't satisfactory enough. A Fallout sequel based on the return of the Enclave and ideally Frank Horrigan (who is, as we all know a super mutant, and somehow survived) would be super awesome.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 09, 2015, 11:34:57 pm »
+1
I'd really like the Enclave to return as well. Surely they added a nice touch with Arcade Gannon and his little storyline in New Vegas, yet it wasn't satisfactory enough. A Fallout sequel based on the return of the Enclave and ideally Frank Horrigan (who is, as we all know a super mutant, and somehow survived) would be super awesome.

I want to see a game where Enclave have become a bit more....nicer so they can play the role of a joinable heroic faction in that Fallout game without having them be the bad guys. Maybe have the game be set in Chicago where there should be Enclave left and have you the player as a baby brought up by the Enclave and ready to assume your position as an officer sent out to expand the Enclave and with the possibility of leaving Enclave and what not.

Tired of being forced down my throat with Brotherhood of Steel propaganda crap. That's why atleast it was nice in Fallout 3 that you could put in the virus and not blow up Raven's Rock and in a way support the Enclave. Although it didn't lead to much else. But with mods you could go on to join the Enclave fully later on.

Or worst case scenario (or good depending how you look at it) a Fallout 2 remake where you can pretty much join them and support president Dick Richardson

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #503 on: November 09, 2015, 11:39:51 pm »
+1

Thats how it was with 3, which im kinda sad about, NV did it well tho.

Fallout has always been about the the dialogue, and good writers. something bethesda just lacks
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 09, 2015, 11:40:47 pm »
I want to see a game where Enclave have become a bit more....nicer so they can play the role of a joinable heroic faction in that Fallout game without having them be the bad guys. Maybe have the game be set in Chicago where there should be Enclave left and have you the player as a baby brought up by the Enclave and ready to assume your position as an officer sent out to expand the Enclave and with the possibility of leaving Enclave and what not.

Tired of being forced down my throat with Brotherhood of Steel propaganda crap. That's why atleast it was nice in Fallout 3 that you could put in the virus and not blow up Raven's Rock and in a way support the Enclave. Although it didn't lead to much else. But with mods you could go on to join the Enclave fully later on.

Or worst case scenario (or good depending how you look at it) a Fallout 2 remake where you can pretty much join them and support president Dick Richardson

I have always liked the self-righteous technology-crazed BoS, but there is also a special place in my heart for the Enclave baddies :D
As a matter of fact, the Arcade storyline and the Enclave remnants pretty much left a solid impression that the Enclave could still emerge as good guys. I hope they consider making it real someday. I too would like to join them without immediately becoming the villain for doing so.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #505 on: November 09, 2015, 11:43:51 pm »

Just can't handle the Brotherhood styling on you.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 09, 2015, 11:50:21 pm »
Just can't handle the Brotherhood styling on you.

Proof why Enclave is the best of them all in every Fallout game ever made:

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 09, 2015, 11:57:54 pm »

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 10, 2015, 12:16:11 am »
http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Sgt.Dornan

http://www.soundboard.com/search.aspx?keyword=Fallout

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pc/fallout-sb

Shame soundboards are part of an ancient time when people used Vent and didn't know so much about this. Well...atleast you can make prank calls with them.

EDIT: Holy fuck this guy using the soundboards is funny tho. Laughed so hard.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:26:06 am by LordBerenger »