Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 89859 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 4 - E3 Reveal
« Reply #285 on: June 16, 2015, 11:20:37 pm »
+2
How am i digging a grave, i am talking truth. I played 1 or 2 hours every couple of days because i was in a tournament that went on for a month, we won. Now i've quit because there is nothing interesting on cRPG for me anymore.

"everyone calls you a retard" - Xant, What? you and 2 other people. The 3 people that come on here every 5 mins of the day and probably stink of cat piss from sitting in the same spot indefinitely.

Yes do what makes you happy, by all means. But when you're assuming i play cRPG all day everyday, nah. You keep saying i have low IQ but how much IQ have you got Xant? You must have shit loads if you're talking about intelligence constantly :lol: people that have me on Facebook will know that I have a Degree, i went to uni. I booked a 3 week holiday today for next year, with a girl im fucking every week. What have you done? Sat in your own piss for 12 hours straight. Congrats, hey if it makes you happy then i give you my full support just try and have a shower every day ye? Reptiles.

Keep the shit posts coming. Just make a new thread though, Because this is Fallout 4 discussion and i'm no longer gonna talk about how much you and your house must stink of piss and shit.

Lmfao, this is hilarious. This post was like a very horrible version of this:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #286 on: June 16, 2015, 11:24:09 pm »
+3
How am i digging a grave, i am talking truth. I played 1 or 2 hours every couple of days because i was in a tournament that went on for a month, we won. Now i've quit because there is nothing interesting on cRPG for me anymore.

"everyone calls you a retard" - Xant, What? you and 2 other people. The 3 people that come on here every 5 mins of the day and probably stink of cat piss from sitting in the same spot indefinitely.

Yes do what makes you happy, by all means. But when you're assuming i play cRPG all day everyday, nah. You keep saying i have low IQ but how much IQ have you got Xant? You must have shit loads if you're talking about intelligence constantly :lol: people that have me on Facebook will know that I have a Degree, i went to uni. I booked a 3 week holiday today for next year, with a girl im fucking every week. What have you done? Sat in your own piss for 12 hours straight. Congrats, hey if it makes you happy then i give you my full support just try and have a shower every day ye? Reptiles.

Keep the shit posts coming. Just make a new thread though, Because this is Fallout 4 discussion and i'm no longer gonna talk about how much you and your house must stink of piss and shit.

you fucking nerd
u will never make sex in ur life
while in brazil i have sex 30 times each day at carnaval
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 16, 2015, 11:39:56 pm »
+5
The grave has been dug and you've managed to bury yourself too.

Just get back to Fallout 3 because frankly you're both acting like children. Saxon, your personal life doesn't affect how much of an ass you're being, noone cares if you have a girlfriend, you go to the gym or you have a job. Welcome to adult life.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 16, 2015, 11:43:48 pm »
Will they have showers in Fallout 4? Because I want to replicate this awesome feeling, being cat piss free is fucking fantastic. Thanks Saxon for opening my eyes. Think I now smell better than your girlfriend's vagina.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #289 on: June 16, 2015, 11:57:53 pm »
Feminist Frequency ‏@femfreq  15. June
The #Fallout4 crafting system is cool. Imagine how much cooler it could be if it wasn’t SO focused on building stuff to kill other stuff.

Lolololololol

Sandwich makers
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #290 on: June 17, 2015, 12:02:15 am »
+6
The grave has been dug and you've managed to bury yourself too.

Just get back to Fallout 3 because frankly you're both acting like children. Saxon, your personal life doesn't affect how much of an ass you're being, noone cares if you have a girlfriend, you go to the gym or you have a job. Welcome to adult life.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: rekt

Guess what guys, I have sex with women, I think my name should be Leesin#1Player

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #291 on: June 17, 2015, 12:13:57 am »
+2
i fuck kids once a week
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 17, 2015, 12:17:59 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 17, 2015, 12:20:22 am »
+2

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 17, 2015, 12:30:02 am »
+1

Krillin, not one to be so easily defeated, then went on to win a 5v5 cRPG tournament and achieved the status of a champion and soon to be legendary forum and in-game titles to prove it, and finally became cool. (he didn't no-life it, of course)
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 17, 2015, 01:13:11 am »
+6

Not so fast, Roach

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #296 on: June 17, 2015, 01:34:56 am »
SO Fallout 4...?

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #297 on: June 17, 2015, 02:45:55 am »
So you've never played this mod before this month?

You spend waaaaaaaaay longer in this game than any of us
I simply played a game over a period of years, not all day everyday. Just like anyone else that has played a game they enjoyed maybe an hour in a day, 10 hours on the game over 7 days, in my spare time.

I'm certainly not on a computer for 12 hours straight like fucking Xant, there is clear evidence of this when you check his dates and times between each forum post he makes and that's talking about this forum only, fuck knows how many others he is on. Suddenly i'm a no-life for playing 2 maps on cRPG in my spare time.

How am i being an ass? I don't start cussing people out spontaneously and assuming they're dumb and have 60 IQ like Xant just because they posted something related to the thread Topic, exactly what happened here. I'm simply stated facts that Xant thinks he is the pinnacle of Intelligence but all he does all year is sit on a chair in his room Probably with the curtains closed and types bollocks on forums all day.

A fucking recluse sees more sunlight than Xant ffs and there is evidence of it. Even going back to when Nordmen.com (now Vanguard.com) it was literally dead, a ghost town. If anyone posted anything it's like Xant got a steam message saying that someone has posted on there, then he instantly replied, with shit posting of course. Whatever man.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 17, 2015, 03:41:37 am »
I simply played a game over a period of years, not all day everyday. Just like anyone else that has played a game they enjoyed maybe an hour in a day, 10 hours on the game over 7 days, in my spare time.

I'm certainly not on a computer for 12 hours straight like fucking Xant, there is clear evidence of this when you check his dates and times between each forum post he makes and that's talking about this forum only, fuck knows how many others he is on. Suddenly i'm a no-life for playing 2 maps on cRPG in my spare time.

How am i being an ass? I don't start cussing people out spontaneously and assuming they're dumb and have 60 IQ like Xant just because they posted something related to the thread Topic, exactly what happened here. I'm simply stated facts that Xant thinks he is the pinnacle of Intelligence but all he does all year is sit on a chair in his room Probably with the curtains closed and types bollocks on forums all day.

A fucking recluse sees more sunlight than Xant ffs and there is evidence of it. Even going back to when Nordmen.com (now Vanguard.com) it was literally dead, a ghost town. If anyone posted anything it's like Xant got a steam message saying that someone has posted on there, then he instantly replied, with shit posting of course. Whatever man.
Now, now, Saxon, no need to get all defensive because your nerdiness has been called out. You'd played more cRPG than me even before I quit actively playing a few years ago. You've probably got more cRPG hours than the rest of the people in this thread. But wait, you play in your spare time. That's ok then, nevermind.

Do you like, spin a random big wheel when deciding time frames? Let me try!
Ticktickticktick... tick.. tick....... tick. You spend FOURTEEN hours straight on the computer every MIDNIGHT, there is clear evidence of this when you check the dates and times between each forum post you make.

And no, you being a no-lifer isn't sudden, Saxon, you've been one for years, you've just been living in denial. Nobody that isn't retarded would call anyone else on a video game mod forum a no-lifer though, you're only being called one because you're the blackest kettle in the kitchen calling the dark-greyish pots black.

And why do you think ten people now have laughed at you Saxon? Maybe because you're being a moron? You have now twice taken the thread off-topic with your childish insults because you couldn't come up with any arguments.

Your talk of IQ and intelligence would be slightly more convincing if your post wasn't full of typos and random capitalization, and again, you're a native speaker. A native speaker that can't even write in his mother tongue, despite allegedly having a degree. Such is the potency of your intelligence.

You should go out some time Saxon, all you do is sit on your chair and play cRPG. Seriously, a (tickticktick...tick..) BANK INVESTOR sees more sunlight than you. And your curtains are closed too. And behind the curtains, you've got drapes pulled over the windows. Twice worse again! And when you're not playing cRPG, you go on REDDIT and spend all your time there. There's evidence of it!

Now to wait and see if you can talk about chairs, windows, sunlight and your fantasies as to how their existence juxtaposes with mine for the sixth post in a row with the exact same words. Your creative genius knows no bounds. Nerd.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 17, 2015, 07:45:02 am »
+2
Quite amusing how blind one can be. Didn't say the Lord: why do you take note of the grain of dust in your brother's eye, but take no note of the bit of wood which is in your eye? Or how will you say to your brother, Let me take out the grain of dust from your eye, when you yourself have a bit of wood in your eye? In other words, when you yourself have 2000 posts and a few thousands hours in game, you don't call other people nerds  :wink: