Author Topic: how do i get a gf  (Read 7193 times)

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: how do i get a gf
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2014, 12:56:37 am »
+1
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 05:35:55 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1263
  • Infamy: 2458
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2014, 01:48:57 am »
You're at disadvantage, for a Welshman.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2014, 02:26:12 am »
You're at disadvantage, for a Welshman.

Hmm?

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2014, 02:30:50 am »
Real advice: be carful with roofy dosage, don't put too much in their drinks
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1062
  • Infamy: 657
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2014, 02:47:11 am »
Hmm?

It's kinda hard for you to nail a sheep from behind, isn't it?

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2014, 03:01:45 am »
+3
Real advice: treat girls as if they were real people. Look at how most people are "hitting on girls." Do the opposite. Don't be a try-hard.

I think his question was "How do I get a gf?" and not "How do I get into the friendzone?"...
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2014, 03:47:53 am »
+2
Girls are like cats, if you move towards one directly they scarper off playfully and you never catch them, but if you sidle next to them subtly whilst you're pretending to look at something else then you can get right next to them, pick them up and bury your face in their soft warm fur.

Try-harding is as lame IRL as it is in games, so what if you really want that girl, do you really want *them* to know that? pff.

True satisfaction is getting that girl without working out, doing any form of exercise or using the word 'date'. You could sell your soul and work out, be 'that guy', but a man knows that he doesnt have to choose between girls and donuts, a man deserves both and he gets both.

A nice bunch of pictures you deliver here. I'm not sure which one is my favourite one - most likely the one with the cats.

I interpreted Xant's advice as "generally being a nice guy" which absolutely did not work for me ever. Subtlety sounds more promising, especially compared to try-harding.
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2014, 06:03:38 am »
A nice bunch of pictures you deliver here. I'm not sure which one is my favourite one - most likely the one with the cats.

I interpreted Xant's advice as "generally being a nice guy" which absolutely did not work for me ever. Subtlety sounds more promising, especially compared to try-harding.

The problem with self-titled 'nice guys' is that they usually treat girls differently. Is that the kind of nice guy (here's a Cracked-style article because I'm too lazy to explain myself) you're talking about, or just a nice person who happens to be a guy?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2014, 08:52:40 am »

His advice screams " don't give a fuck, don't tryhard, just be yourself  " :D

well worded actually, was surprised it wasn't even sarcastic or filled with vitriol for once.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2014, 11:23:28 am »
+1
Xants recent posts have shown their is a person underneath that crusty old sea captain exterior that he displays normally.
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2014, 11:42:32 am »
Be direct, no bs no games, worked for me for years. You see a girl out, approach her introduce yourself and say: I really dig you, simple as that. Only thing you need to develop for this technique is a cracken shell lvl4 and you're good  :mrgreen:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2014, 11:44:48 am »
+1
Only thing you need to develop for this technique is a cracken shell lvl4 and you're good  :mrgreen:

i am funny because it goes to level 4

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2014, 02:02:03 pm »
+4

There's being a nice guy and "being a nice guy." Being nice while being calm, confident, funny and a bit detached absolutely "works." I say "works" because it's kind of gay if it's just some sort of a girl-hunting tactic, just like if you're pretending to be "alpha." How most people seem to understand "try to be a nice guy" is "being a doormat", desperately vying for attention by buying drinks, etc. That's not the same at all. The difference is in being classy.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2014, 04:43:08 pm »
+2
Nice guys finish last because girls need to cum too.
And how!

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2014, 05:22:56 pm »
+8
  • Don't expect getting a girl fixes your problems in life. A girlfriend isnt there to fix your problems, that's incredibly selfish. Fix your problems first, live the life you actually want to live, then getting a girlfriend is easy
  • Make them have a good time There are many different ways of getting a girlfriend, but all, at least all healthy ones, include one thing: make her have a good time around you. She needs to have fun around you. If you can't do that, she is not the right one. There are girls that you amuse. Those are the ones you want. Don't try and force it on someone who isn't compatible
  • Have fun yourself This is incredibly important. If you have genuinely fun with a certain person, or in general, people will notice that and like to hang out with you.
  • Alpha, beta, nice guy, bla bla it doesn't matter. As i said, there are many ways that attracts girls, and being nice works just as well as being a douche, being an alpha, being whatever. The problem is that most people that are self-proclaimed "nice" are in fact not. If your biggest quality is that you are nice, then you cant blame girls for not liking you. Have hobbies, live a fun life, show self confidence in your life, you can do all that while being nice. If nice is your only quality, you are boring. Being nice is a side quality, not the main one.
  • and now a bit less wishy washy...
  • forget disney movies dont confess your love to her before you had sex. dont. ever. (there are rare occasions, but just like wearing a fedora, you shouldn't try unless you know exactly what you are doing). nothing gets a girl running faster than telling her how you feel about it. you may hate it, but its the truth. and never ever will a girl who is not attracted start "loving" you because of a heartwarming message. you just come across as creepy and clingy.
  • friendzone... i also think it doesnt exist
  • be straightforward, stop tiptoeing stop thinking "how can i talk to this girl without her knowing that I'm into her". wrong approach. there is no reason to be ashamed for considering her interesting. tell her. tell her you are interested in her (DONT SAY YOU LOVE HER), dont hide it. tell her why you think that. (you can tell a lot about a person by the clothes they wear, tell her what impression she gives off) tell her you want to get to know her better. and if she says she is not interested, dont be ashamed, or consider it a failure. not all people are compatible. nothing wrong with that
  • confidence thats a tough one, because learning that is hard. really hard. takes a shit load of time. but its the only thing that really works. nothing is more attractive than a guy being confident. don't be ashamed of what you do. if you are confident, you can pick up a girl by talking one hour about your last cRPG match. It's rarely ever what you say, it's how you say it. put passion in your voice, and your story telling. dont be ashamed of yourself

and a shitload of other things...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 05:31:46 pm by chadz »