Author Topic: Bann Deserter_Atlas  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
Bann Deserter_Atlas
« on: November 08, 2014, 10:58:08 pm »
Yesterday I bought +2 hourglass gauntlets for 460k which I thought was a good deal. As I was looking for some gloves just like these I bought a LP and loomed them to Lordly. All my items are on the market forsale and most you will find are over priced as im not really interested in selling them. Unfortunately I was in a hurry to take my kids out and listed them on the market for 2lp and 305g instead of 305000.

dbrookz kindly pointed out my mistake quiet quickly: (note the time which was minutes after the offer being made.)

dbrookz

08/11/2014 10:50:54

to Dutchy

you posted your marketplace item wrong http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=marketplacetrade&id=710094

Deserter_Atlas was quick to swoop and took the offer 4mins later:

Deserter_Atlas

08/11/2014 10:54:51

I accepted your trade. You received 305 gold and 2 heirloom points in exchange for your Lordly Hourglass Gauntlets (rank 3, 8206381). The 5% fee of 16 gold was paid by you.

When I returned home and discovered my mistake I messaged Atlas:

Dutchy

08/11/2014 14:32:10

to Deserter_Atlas

hey mate this was a mistake, could I please have my gauntlets back
 http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=marketplaceoffertradeupdate&id=710119

Deserter_Atlas messages since:

"im really sorry but ive sold it off sadly i didnt realice it was, dont know if the NA dude that bought it is gonna be cooperative"

"Not really sure how the so called new Owners will agree but ill give it a shot, no guarantee they will return so dont be all: ill go to admin when i dont even have your items anymore"

"Well ive spoken to Harald and your deal wasnt unfair in his opinion and he said nothing was need to be done with it so, ive got noting more to say"

http://forum.melee.org/announcements/new-market-rule/

In these rules it says quiet clearly:

"From now on, exploiting other players' mistakes on the market will be against the rules.

This means that if you find offers that are obvious mistakes you must return those item/gold to the original owner without any personal gain.
You can buy the item and instantly contact the owner so no one else can grab it or you just PM him and make him aware of his mistake.

If you instead decide to keep the stuff or try to get some extra money out of it, we will forcefully return those items/gold and make sure there is a proper punishment.

We had to put this rule in place since lately some players decided that their own gain is more important than the community and we will make sure they change their mind about that.
Players quit over such mistakes and this will not happen anymore."

Considering since the last patch the cheapest item on the market is 2lp and 100k ish and gloves are always worth min of 2lp and 200k it is fair to say that my offer of the gauntlets for 2lp and 305g was a clear mistake. By the rules Atlas could of taken the offer but contacted me to make me aware of the mistake and return the item if I confirmed it to be a mistake.

Atlas never contacted me and promptly sold the gauntlets at a tidy profit I imagine, hence the reason for this bann thread.

"If you instead decide to keep the stuff or try to get some extra money out of it, we will forcefully return those items/gold and make sure there is a proper punishment."

Thanks for your time
Dutchy

P.S: Also by admission in the posts below and what Atlas told Harald, he has sold my gauntlets 7 hours after I sent a pm explaining my mistake.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:52:18 am by Dutchydave »

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Finse, Hated
Re: Bann Deserter_Atlas
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 11:05:40 pm »
How the hell em i supposed to get stuff back from people, when ive traded the gloves one place and bought stuff another, and as ive said several times TALK TO HARALD i went to him with this, he said to me that it was not an unfair deal and you chouldnt have sold it for 2 lp and 305k either so, this was a petty try to get a little case to become something big

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 11:08:20 pm »

"If you instead decide to keep the stuff or try to get some extra money out of it, we will forcefully return those items/gold and make sure there is a proper punishment."

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 11:31:20 pm »

Don't be stupid. He already talked to Harald and he said that the deal was ok. He also contaced me several times to try to revert the deal, but it was no longer possible.

One heirloom point costs 285k by the way. So you were trying to scam people with your 2lp 305k offer. Even buying +0 Hourglass Gauntlets and 3 lps is cheaper.

Now you are putting up a 2lp 1k offer for +3 Hourglass Gauntlets in the hope that somebody else makes the same mistake you did. That's really lame...

In my opinion you deserve it...

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 11:33:23 pm »
Well i tried to get stuff back but it wasnt really going so good because i dont have what i traded with you anymore

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 11:33:52 pm »

Now you are putting up a 2lp 1k offer for +3 Hourglass Gauntlets in the hope that somebody else makes the same mistake you did. That's really lame...

That offer is for Atlas to revert his mistake, I linked it to him.

Well i tried to get stuff back but it wasnt really going so good because i dont have what i traded with you anymore

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:37:55 am by Dutchydave »

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 11:34:30 pm »
well that offer was too late, and its still up

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 09:37:32 am »
well that offer was too late, and its still up

I messaged you 19hours before you spoke to harald and which you told him you sold the item 12hours ago. So you sold the item 7 hours after I messaged you to inform of my mistake.

It would be a fair bet to suggest that you sold my gauntlets to a friend at a price that was good profit to you and a good price for them.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:54:32 am by Dutchydave »

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014, 10:07:07 am »
marketplace jews deserve such punishment, world would be better place without people like you. No hard feelings
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 10:12:20 am by Latvian »
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline hellou

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 10:44:52 am »
You can reforge your +3 and get  2 lp, why would duchydave want earn 305 gold. Fair deal  :lol:
Genius devs and admins let me buy your + 3 hand armor for 2 lp and 305 gold  :lol: :lol:

marketplace jews deserve such punishment, world would be better place without people like you. No hard feelings

Ofc. it is much better to be a marketplace Latvian, someone grinded to brain death in crpg for this lp and you just exploit his mistake and zap za rap meins. :lol:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 11:01:57 am by hellou »

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2014, 10:50:46 am »
that was one thing Harald mentioned to me that 2 lp and 305 g isnt a bad deal because you can reforge it for 2 lp

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2014, 10:53:29 am »
And btw Dave all of your characters i see on the side is linked to OVER priced stuff LL_Greatsage, Die_in_a_Fire etc where allmost all of the things you sell gor for 2 lp and 305k or more so you shouldnt be complaining about me you have massive overpriced that will most likely be looked opon as scam

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 11:00:20 am »
It would be a fair bet to suggest that you sold my gauntlets to a friend at a price that was good profit to you and a good price for them.

I am the one who got your gauntlets. He traded them in the morning for my Scale Gauntlets. I had that offer up for several days. So, no. Three hours later he informed me about your problem. I offered him to revert the deal, but he no longer had my Scale Gauntlets. That's why I told him to talk to Harald.

And yes, you usually put up scam offers. Perhaps it is not too bad, that you are on the receiving end this time.

Just for your information, this is still a ban thread, so please stop spamming here.

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 11:03:07 am »
Like here

And you say i should be banned, you sell stuff for 305k, 325k at worst 350k almost all off these items are overpriced from 4 (5 now) different chars

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n1dx7q&s=8#.VF867vmG8uQ - your character
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5mwqol&s=8#.VF87JPmG8uQ - Greatsage
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d9o49&s=8#.VF87QPmG8uQ - Die_in_A_Fire
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33y6st5&s=8#.VF87WPmG8uQ - Dutchy, your char in this play

Found more
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23u9duu&s=8#.VF9CdvmG8uQ - Halfcast

And with som many chars you should know that selling for 305k is even too overpriced

And i bet you were to sell those glove for the same
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 11:31:38 am by onix »

Offline hellou

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 11:08:38 am »
I am the one who got your gauntlets. He traded them in the morning for my Scale Gauntlets. I had that offer up for several days. So, no. Three hours later he informed me about your problem. I offered him to revert the deal, but he no longer had my Scale Gauntlets. That's why I told him to talk to Harald.

And yes, you usually put up scam offers. Perhaps it is not too bad, that you are on the receiving end this time.

Just for your information, this is still a ban thread, so please stop spamming here.

Yeah mate, profit from his mistake, he spent time of his life for the lp. He should not want earn money for his work, he should present it to you for free!
Yes, I know this is a ban thread, but mate this thread is a comedy, dont remember when I last had so much fun in crpg :lol: