Author Topic: The Battle of Verneuil  (Read 1219 times)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
The Battle of Verneuil
« on: October 30, 2014, 12:44:03 pm »
+3
Or "how greedy Italian mercenaries let the English once again murder a whole shit load of Frenchmen."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verneuil

Boy what a crazy fucking battle.

The English long bow was rendered useless by 2000 over paid, over sexed Italian nutters and so was pretty much all of the English defence. The Italian's however in a moment of hilarity simple trampled there way through the entire English force and charged the baggage train to rob it. At which point the English sensing there impending annihilation at the hands of a French force more than double there size was rallied by John Duke of Bedford saying something to the effect of "The Italian's just stole all our shit! And the French are going to kill us all. We're tots fucked. Let's go down in history like the mother fucking football hooligans that we are and fucking rek up the joint... CHARGE!!!!!!!!!"

At which point the English promptly grabbed all their pole axe and went and fucked up the entire French army. Rolled them into a fucking creek and beat all shit out of them.

Makes you proud to be a Brit doesn't it :D
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: The Battle of Verneuil
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 01:35:20 pm »
+1
What a stand.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!