Author Topic: Intentionally item bugged before battle - threw hundreds of items into castle  (Read 4258 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2685  It likely was done 19 hrs to 36 hours before the abttle.  The castle was New Ergellon Castle on NA side.  Admin please look into this.

One of the MB players threw hundreds of broken item types into the castle 40-50 of each type into the castle before they attacked with 4000 troops.  Strat bannable offense - can an admin please look into who was the MB player that did this.  Thank you.

We couldn't even see our item types and we were blocked all the way from even using shields for a while.  Decent chance they added the gear during the 5 hour window of reinforcement when they found out we had a lot of amazing gear inside from battle listing for mercenaries.  So we wouldn't have been able to remove it even if fief owner was present.
We tried to use up as many items as we could but here is the loot list i got in my messages to give you a guide (im not in castle so its all i can do):

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:54:02 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
fcc did this last strat too u tool
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
fcc did this last strat too u tool

No, like usual you accuse us of things we have never done. We have never transferred items to a fief in order to item bug it.  Fiefs with absentee owners can get item bugged naturally from repeated assaults i gear isn't cleared out, but blatantly dumping gear through transfer before you attack is cheating under the rules and has been listed previously as a bannable offense.

Also, please dont list irrelevant posts in the ban section.  Thank you.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Am I the only person here who remembers that any high level faction member can keep that gear from showing up in the battle by setting item restrictions at any time before the battle?

Considering the widely acknowledged degree of your nerdery I am in doubt that you either didn't know you could do this or didn't want to put in the 10 minutes to do it. Just saying.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:16:55 pm by Daruvian »

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
You have to be the fief owner and in the fief to set ranks on the equipment.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
I did not know that. That is a poor design choice. That should be fixed so that any high level faction member can change the items.

See, I would know that but strat 5 has been such a shit show that my faction quit playing so I haven't had to manage a defense/attack of a fief.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Aren't you the guy who just assumed that Aldo was multi accounting like three days ago? In case you didn't know, he isn't. Also if you don't mind me asking, I am curious where in the rules it says anything about item bugging because I don't feel like searching for it and I want to write a ban thread for you from last strat.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Mcdeath,

First; You're going to be permabanned

Second; I know you don't work alone and have a huge trap that doesn't stop bragging... I'll pursue sanctions for the entirety of MB.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Calamari,

First; I have already been perma banned, been there done that.

Second; I pride myself on the fact that I work alone. And yes, I do have a huge trap and I brag all of the time. Wouldn't you think I would be bragging about being the guy who used Kesh tactics on Kesh? Go pursue some more dick for your ass.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
Calamari,

First; I have already been perma banned, been there done that.

Second; I pride myself on the fact that I work alone. And yes, I do have a huge trap and I brag all of the time. Wouldn't you think I would be bragging about being the guy who used Kesh tactics on Kesh? Go pursue some more dick for your ass.

We never dumped gear into a fief to item bug it last strat or this strat.  The closest you can get to that was we attacked fiefs 4-5 times and sometime fief owners were not there.  We attacked with 65-70 item types but when you attack that many times the items bug out due to all the various broken levels - hence why they introduced ranking.  One is cheating the other isn't even remotely cheating.  But if you hate us enough i guess you can rationalize anything. 

Also, other mb knew and took advantage of it (hence why they reinforced you up to 4K troops but only gear for about 1800 after you initiated the attack (the reinforcers were aldo, faccia_de_gatz - malgalad and tom cruise and longsword nearby but hard to say if they reinforced).  Can we please keep these previously perma-banned person actually permabanned admins after he blatantly cheated againand brags about being permabanned?

The rules for strategus have been confirmed.

When you read the rules, you have to keep Meow's common sense rulen in the back of your mind at all times.

Use of siege equipment:

1) Ladders
                    1.1) Floating ladders. You are not allowed to stay on floating ladders. If for some reason your ladder becomes floating, you are to get off it, even if it means suicide.
                    1.2) Ladderplacement. For now there are no rules on unrealistic ladders, so they are allowed. (as long as you keep the other rules in mind)
                    1.3) Siege-equipment on ladders is not allowed. This includes using siege shields, other ladders and everything you can make with a construction-site.
                    1.4) Ladders in open battles (anti cav) are allowed as long as the ladder is legit according to rule 1.2.
                    1.5) Cavalry is allowed to use ladders.
          2) Forward spawn
                    2.1) Spawning at enemy forward spawn is allowed. This means you are allowed to set your spawn at any forward spawn on the map, no matter who build it.
          3) Siege towers
                    3.1) Using ladders from siegetowers is allowed.
                              3.1.1 Using skyladders that are the result of a moved siegetower is not allowed.
                    3.2) Using siege shields on siegetowers is allowed
          4) Covering flags
                    4.1) covering flags with any equipment is not allowed. This includes ladders, siege shields, construction sites and anything you can produce with a construction site.

Battle/ siege
          1) Prolonging a battle
                    1.1) End battle, common sense rule. Feel free to troll around when the battle is over, but don't extend it too long, crpg no delaying rules applies here.
                    1.2) If the attacker is out of siege equipment, and no longer has any way of getting into the castle or town, he has to retreat ("getting into the castle" means getting in the defender spawn zone. If defenders are in a place that cannot be reached from their spawns without siege equipment, they will have to come down).
          2) Spawnraping
                    2.1) Spawnraping the enemy is allowed. It's your teams responsibility to defend your flags, if you lose controle over an area you might get spawnkilled.

Strat map
          1) CMP's rules for not attacking your village to delay your enemy
          2) Multiaccounting. It is not allowed to own and use multiple more then 1 account on strategus.
          3) Accountsharing. It is not allowed to log into other players accounts.
          4) Night time. Night time is different for each player, therefore there are no rules to the usage of nighttime.
          5) Itembombing a fief. Dropping a lot of items in an enemy fief is not allowed. It causes incredibly long equipment lists for the fief.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Ban ended after 36 days. Have a nice day.
~ Canary in my unban essay thread

It wasn't actually a permaban, just would have been if I never wrote the essay.

I need you to get your facts straight. I was reinforced by one person, not the 5 people you are claiming. I had 2000 troops or so that I attacked with and was given the extra troops to extend the battle time. I have not blatantly cheated and I am not bragging about being permabanned.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
You have to be the fief owner and in the fief to set ranks on the equipment.

Otherwise, correct. You do NOT have to be in fief to set ranks, supposedly.(it's a change that was made so that you could not have that happen, but I have been unable to field verify it.)

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex

We never dumped gear into a fief to item bug it last strat or this strat.  The closest you can get to that was we attacked fiefs 4-5 times and sometime fief owners were not there.  We attacked with 65-70 item types but when you attack that many times the items bug out due to all the various broken levels - hence why they introduced ranking.  One is cheating the other isn't even remotely cheating.  But if you hate us enough i guess you can rationalize anything. 

Also, other mb knew and took advantage of it (hence why they reinforced you up to 4K troops but only gear for about 1800 after you initiated the attack (the reinforcers were aldo, faccia_de_gatz - malgalad and tom cruise and longsword nearby but hard to say if they reinforced).  Can we please keep these previously perma-banned person actually permabanned admins after he blatantly cheated againand brags about being permabanned?

The rules for strategus have been confirmed.

When you read the rules, you have to keep Meow's common sense rulen in the back of your mind at all times.

Use of siege equipment:

1) Ladders
                    1.1) Floating ladders. You are not allowed to stay on floating ladders. If for some reason your ladder becomes floating, you are to get off it, even if it means suicide.
                    1.2) Ladderplacement. For now there are no rules on unrealistic ladders, so they are allowed. (as long as you keep the other rules in mind)
                    1.3) Siege-equipment on ladders is not allowed. This includes using siege shields, other ladders and everything you can make with a construction-site.
                    1.4) Ladders in open battles (anti cav) are allowed as long as the ladder is legit according to rule 1.2.
                    1.5) Cavalry is allowed to use ladders.
          2) Forward spawn
                    2.1) Spawning at enemy forward spawn is allowed. This means you are allowed to set your spawn at any forward spawn on the map, no matter who build it.
          3) Siege towers
                    3.1) Using ladders from siegetowers is allowed.
                              3.1.1 Using skyladders that are the result of a moved siegetower is not allowed.
                    3.2) Using siege shields on siegetowers is allowed
          4) Covering flags
                    4.1) covering flags with any equipment is not allowed. This includes ladders, siege shields, construction sites and anything you can produce with a construction site.

Battle/ siege
          1) Prolonging a battle
                    1.1) End battle, common sense rule. Feel free to troll around when the battle is over, but don't extend it too long, crpg no delaying rules applies here.
                    1.2) If the attacker is out of siege equipment, and no longer has any way of getting into the castle or town, he has to retreat ("getting into the castle" means getting in the defender spawn zone. If defenders are in a place that cannot be reached from their spawns without siege equipment, they will have to come down).
          2) Spawnraping
                    2.1) Spawnraping the enemy is allowed. It's your teams responsibility to defend your flags, if you lose controle over an area you might get spawnkilled.

Strat map
          1) CMP's rules for not attacking your village to delay your enemy
          2) Multiaccounting. It is not allowed to own and use multiple more then 1 account on strategus.
          3) Accountsharing. It is not allowed to log into other players accounts.
          4) Night time. Night time is different for each player, therefore there are no rules to the usage of nighttime.
          5) Itembombing a fief. Dropping a lot of items in an enemy fief is not allowed. It causes incredibly long equipment lists for the fief.

Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
Otherwise, correct. You do NOT have to be in fief to set ranks, supposedly.(it's a change that was made so that you could not have that happen, but I have been unable to field verify it.)

I can field verify it - you can't.  You also can't see what egar is in the fief, which is why none of us would think ranking would even be needed since we left 80 item types in the fief.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
Bump for importance!