Off Topic > Historical Discussion

Ironclad

<< < (2/8) > >>

Franke:

--- Quote from: Falka on September 21, 2014, 11:07:38 pm ---I've seen the first one, pretty dissappointing.

--- End quote ---

My thoughts. To me it seemed they were desperately looking for a "last-stand" scenario and completely exaggerated it. I mean, the defenders are holding the castle against those vikings with like 15 men or so. And at the end, the day is saved by the French, really?

(click to show/hide)Don't go mad, s'il vous plait
EDIT: As it happens, I'm currently watching American Horror Story and when I rewatched the Ironclad trailer from OP it struck me that that Lady (dunno her name, it'S like the only female role in Ironclad) is played by the very same actress who plays that freaked-out girlfriend in Season one of AHS...

Osiris:
Think thats kate mara, shes in House of Cards too. I only watched it because i went to college near the castle so used to look at it out the window but alas film was meh

Torben:
I fucking loved the first one,  and of what im reading here,  Ill love the second one even more :D

pepejul:
German poleaxe :
(click to show/hide)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gnjus:
There is a big bald brute called Ogre wielding a huge mallet........  :rolleyes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version