Author Topic: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist  (Read 6902 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2014, 06:45:53 am »
wow dooz, you look like a motherfucking hippie, son.   :lol:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2014, 06:58:09 am »
+1
He looks like a.......... douche. Get it?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2014, 07:01:35 am »
he looks like a hippie/hipster

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2014, 08:22:31 am »
@Dooz, if you want to be taken seriously you will have to make arguments, if you don't/can't do it you will have to accept that your points are totaly retarded.

inb4 reply like: "Omg I care so much about a guy in internet saying I'm retarded."

Not sure what "points" you think I'm trying to make, considering all I've done here is troll and ask questions. Not interested in being taken seriously, especially by this gem of a community, which I don't deem worthy of any logical arguments considering their consistently demonstrated incapability of thinking logically.

Clearly they're more interested in what I look like, which is what you would expect from backwards monkeymen and their primitive impulses. But shhh, they think they're the advanced peoples of the world, beyond the constraints of human nature. lolz

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2014, 08:30:17 am »
Not interested in being taken seriously, especially by this gem of a community, which I don't deem worthy of any logical arguments considering their consistently demonstrated incapability of thinking logically.

Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2014, 09:10:52 am »
+3
Years ago I already talked to my dad about the subject and back then I already stated; if the Muslim society had the chance, they'd wipe out the west and opress its people. They would not be as tolerant as we are, wait what? They would be co pletely intolerant of us. I am co pletely sure that if theyd had the chance the muslims would put us inti slavery, and im not even joking here.

A unified eastern world is what scares me shitless, plus the fact that they are everywhere in our western society. Imo we should carpet bomb the entire muslim religion and wipe that entire barbaric culture of primitive savages of the face of the earth. IF they come to power I am a hundred percent sure there will be NO place for other cultures, and what will they do? They will fucking BEHEAD US. They would if they could, im sure of it. It is only a matter of time before our tolerance will backfire on us, of this I am sure aswell.

Back then my dad didnt exactly agree, to speak lightly, but he has long since changed his mind, thus confirming for me that i'm not just some extremist thinker, but that Islam is infact one big scary fucking black pit that will only cause the human race to degenerate.

I just hate them, their unadaptability, their make-your-own-rules-allthough-the-entire-country-where-you-live-in-doesn't-do-that. But what I hate most is their complete lack of tolerance for people whom's idea's might only slightly differ from theirs.

I told me dad that eventually their extremism is gonna cross a line, and that the west will be forced to wipe this abomination off the earth. This, or it will be too late and the west will perish.I can even see the fucking pigs use atomic bombs on the west and call it Allahs Scimitar or something, and the fucking madness is that they would all believe it and vouch for it.

I am not a racist or anti religion in nature whatsoever, but the Islam just SCARES me.

PS: what scares me even more is. Jihadist returning to my country after having being indoctrinated in syria, now that shit pisses me off, i dont see how the netherlands can ever let this fucking scumbag-shellshocked-brainwashed-terrorists back in. Madness.

Pss: i see thread has already progressed to drama phase, didnt notice yet sry!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 09:22:20 am by Joseph Porta »
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2014, 10:29:38 am »
Not sure what "points" you think I'm trying to make, considering all I've done here is troll and ask questions. Not interested in being taken seriously, especially by this gem of a community, which I don't deem worthy of any logical arguments considering their consistently demonstrated incapability of thinking logically.

Clearly they're more interested in what I look like, which is what you would expect from backwards monkeymen and their primitive impulses. But shhh, they think they're the advanced peoples of the world, beyond the constraints of human nature. lolz
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2014, 10:36:06 am »

There was a time when I thought I curse & swear too much in some of my posts but you, noble prince Bloberyn, have outdone me by far.  :twisted:

I'm terribly sorry that I have to be the one to tell you but.........now you sound like Xant.

Btw guys - how do you feel when you see Khaled Sharrouf's son posing with those heads of Syrian fighters and those photos of a decorated fence ?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2014, 10:36:12 am »
+2
A unified eastern world is what scares me shitless
Don't worry yourself for no reason. Lots of guys who've worked with them firsthand aren't exactly worried about it. Those guys aren't exactly rocket scientists. The second they make any kind of an organized, overt move and give the West a reason for war? They're done.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2014, 10:38:38 am »
+1
Doubt they could really unite, first one faction would have to eradicate the other(s) for that to happen.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2014, 11:24:24 am »
Doubt they could really unite, first one faction would have to eradicate the other(s) for that to happen.
Weirdly enough this really seems to be the only option considering all those "animosities" between their "tribes".
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2014, 12:07:48 pm »
+6
Years ago I already talked to my dad about the subject and back then I already stated; if the Muslim society had the chance, they'd wipe out the west and opress its people. They would not be as tolerant as we are, wait what? They would be co pletely intolerant of us. I am co pletely sure that if theyd had the chance the muslims would put us inti slavery, and im not even joking here.

A unified eastern world is what scares me shitless, plus the fact that they are everywhere in our western society. Imo we should carpet bomb the entire muslim religion and wipe that entire barbaric culture of primitive savages of the face of the earth. IF they come to power I am a hundred percent sure there will be NO place for other cultures, and what will they do? They will fucking BEHEAD US. They would if they could, im sure of it. It is only a matter of time before our tolerance will backfire on us, of this I am sure aswell.

Back then my dad didnt exactly agree, to speak lightly, but he has long since changed his mind, thus confirming for me that i'm not just some extremist thinker, but that Islam is infact one big scary fucking black pit that will only cause the human race to degenerate.

I just hate them, their unadaptability, their make-your-own-rules-allthough-the-entire-country-where-you-live-in-doesn't-do-that. But what I hate most is their complete lack of tolerance for people whom's idea's might only slightly differ from theirs.

I told me dad that eventually their extremism is gonna cross a line, and that the west will be forced to wipe this abomination off the earth. This, or it will be too late and the west will perish.I can even see the fucking pigs use atomic bombs on the west and call it Allahs Scimitar or something, and the fucking madness is that they would all believe it and vouch for it.

I am not a racist or anti religion in nature whatsoever, but the Islam just SCARES me.

PS: what scares me even more is. Jihadist returning to my country after having being indoctrinated in syria, now that shit pisses me off, i dont see how the netherlands can ever let this fucking scumbag-shellshocked-brainwashed-terrorists back in. Madness.

Pss: i see thread has already progressed to drama phase, didnt notice yet sry!

There's other and better ways to deal with it. Don't need to go all H1tler and Stalin.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2014, 01:15:46 pm »
+4
Don't worry yourself for no reason. Lots of guys who've worked with them firsthand aren't exactly worried about it. Those guys aren't exactly rocket scientists. The second they make any kind of an organized, overt move and give the West a reason for war? They're done.

Yup. No one in the Middle East is a serious threat to us in the near term, because they can't get their shit together.

We aren't dealing with a bunch of chocolate chip cookies flying messershmitts. We are dealing with 13th century barbarians who traded their spears and arrows for aks and their camels for toyota pickup trucks. They are so backwards we wouldn't consider exterminating them because it would be like wiping out a group of children.

Nothing can be done. The peaceful and industrious ones are welcome here in the west, where they offer something to our society. The rest can continue their little religious knife fight as long as they want, no one else really will care.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2014, 01:36:51 pm »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2014, 01:51:42 pm »
+5
Wow some of you guys are more fucked in the head than I first thought.