Author Topic: Banner Designing Contest  (Read 609 times)

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Banner Designing Contest
« on: July 17, 2014, 10:42:12 pm »
+3
Heyo Dudes and Dudines, my Norwegian Mateey Kjetil founded a Clan called Valsgard (16 members already).  We have enough money for -hopefully- winning a bannerslot auction, but still need a good Banner.
So here is a contest for anyone of you guys who wants to make a new banner.  He told me his requirements and linked to a partially prepared Banner
(thx Otto_von_Krems) 
(click to show/hide)

I think the best looking Banner will be worth about 50k ingame Gold, 2nd best Bannermaker gets a hug :3

So here is a copy of Kjetils Requirements, if you want more informations PM him please,
Ctrl V inc.

http://imgur.com/rZ9iEek ******** i wonder if you could edit this banner for my clan, with these requirements:

I want the shield to be round with with brown/gold colour and with viking patterns around, i want the birds to be smaller and less stretchy, i want black viking patterns around the whole banner, and i want the helmet to be more like Valsgarde's, search Valsgarde on google and try make helmmet more like that.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
Re: Banner Designing Contest
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 12:51:46 am »
well this took me a few hours in photoshop, it didn't come out as well as I had planned but enjoy! :P

I couldn't do some of what you asked, and the bird on the left side didn't fit, and I couldnt shop that helmet into the shield so I just got one off of google images and pasted it. :)

here it is:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:18:51 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 01:49:44 am »
+2

6/10 only. -4 points cause the right parrot is wearing no top hat.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 07:05:47 am »
+1
well this took me a few hours in photoshop, it didn't come out as well as I had planned but enjoy! :P

I couldn't do some of what you asked, and the bird on the left side didn't fit, and I couldnt shop that helmet into the shield so I just got one off of google images and pasted it. :)

here it is:

(click to show/hide)

The nibbed Part on the right top is witty, looks great, birds are nordic enough and the crone makes it more realistic. But still only 7/10 by me because both parrots should wear the helmet in the shield :v(
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.