Author Topic: BRAVO ODE  (Read 5835 times)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: BRAVO ODE
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2014, 12:15:08 pm »
Yes, sure, here's the screenshot:
(click to show/hide)

I'll repeat, we never besieged fiefs in such crappy time so ppl couldn't apply and have some fun.
When I'm checking through the archive I see a lot of battles, between 15:00-16:00 cet and one at 08:00 against kalmars not so long ago. Most of the battles are tho in pretty good times which is nice :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline RAFle_fourbe

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Rafouin_de_Pardaillan
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2014, 12:21:40 pm »
Pantheons are more anti-uif then you are, they actually helped us fighting drz and greys when you were fighting templars and sb up in the north...

Edit* You were fighting anti-uif in the north and they uif, and that makes you anti-uif but they aren't?

SB attacked us while we were defending against DRZ. What we should have done ? Let our "allies" take a village from us by force ?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2014, 12:23:39 pm »
SB attacked us while we were defending against DRZ. What we should have done ? Let our "allies" take a village from us by force ?
Not saying anything about that, just that you can not say that Pantheons aren't anti-uif, cause they are and more then you are

Offline RAFle_fourbe

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Rafouin_de_Pardaillan
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2014, 12:26:05 pm »
Not saying anything about that, just that you can not say that Pantheons aren't anti-uif, cause they are and more then you are

Why they attacked us and Montesa so ?

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2014, 12:35:30 pm »
+6
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2014, 12:41:18 pm »
Why they attacked us and Montesa so?
Still they helped us fight Uif more then you did while you sat on your arses up there

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2014, 01:38:45 pm »
Oh ! another thing. When we offer rostersupport to our allies, we don't try to make them pay us with 200 goods for each soldiers  :rolleyes:

So because we say we want some money when people want roster support at 3am we are the baddies?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2014, 01:41:03 pm »
+2
Yes, sure, here's the screenshot:
(click to show/hide)

I'll repeat, we never besieged fiefs in such crappy time so ppl couldn't apply and have some fun.
No No Mr.Russian ; its different. We have life thats why we go out drink coffee at seaside , cinema , clubs ,nice restaurants so thats why we come to home late so we play game at night understand ?

Our prime time is for real life ; RXN , RXN wake up , wake up , look at outside there is a yellow circle thats the sun.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2014, 01:52:18 pm »
look at outside there is a yellow circle thats the sun.

I have heard legends of "The Sun". It is said to be warm and bright.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Balza

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Ecorcheur forever
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ODE
  • Game nicks: OdE_Le_Borgne
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2014, 02:14:39 pm »
we have making team with kingrimm for attack uif , we have give stuff and troupes at sb and vandal for attack the grey order , after drz destroy sb and sb attack ode  because ode dont want giving village at sb , after drz attack ode we make war with drz and sb,  drz destroy ode and when we have again new army, grey  destroy ode . we have make war Arn ,pantheon and sb are stupid. if grey have balls they make war vs drz , strategus  is finish because if UIF want they destroy everyone on the map.

srry for my bad english  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 02:31:06 pm by Balza »

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2014, 02:18:18 pm »
+1
No No Mr.Russian ; its different. We have life thats why we go out drink coffee at seaside , cinema , clubs ,nice restaurants so thats why we come to home late so we play game at night understand ?

Our prime time is for real life ; RXN , RXN wake up , wake up , look at outside there is a yellow circle thats the sun.
Cicero, that's OK, i understand your point. But 4-11 am is much worse then prime-time, cause during prime time those who dont spend it on RL can have fun by playing PC games. But in the morning 95% of ppl are sleeping or at work.
Please, don't juggle with the facts. Otherwise by your logic we all should play at late time after midnight or in the morning before the work. But we aren't.

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2014, 02:32:00 pm »

Everything against you :D even timezones! evil uif doesn't play at 4 am   

Offline OCF_Squall

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • you're shadow, my shadow
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de L'Etoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Squall
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2014, 02:47:24 pm »
_it is completely normal to attack early in the morning late at night in "Strategus" now because all this simply-most members of the UIF sleep, so there is less roster support defense AI, when you see the archives between 16:00 and 00:00, defense AI sometimes reaches between 70 and 80 defenders Oo, so do not be surprised that some faction attack at night or early morning.

_I also see that there are a lot of asshole who insult Ode where France :shock: Lol, I realize that some who write here are either completely stupid west where you mix the game with stuff completely out about the game, we are a group of friends who play CRPG, like you, there is no need to insult the national level, this is completely stupid and pathetic for people who do that

_Should stop whining by this-that this or that person did this or that in "Strategus" we did not invent the Strategus if you have the opportunity to attack at 4:00 am, it is not here need to complain, but the designer of the game! :rolleyes:

So stop insulting, stop crying, and have fun, instead of writing this damn Forum  :lol:
you're shadow, my shadow

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2014, 02:57:30 pm »
+4
Cicero, someone tried to accuse us for playing at a bad time, I have proved that it's not truth, now you're accusing us for playing at a normal time, lol, you guys are like girls with premenstrual syndrome.  :mrgreen:

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2014, 04:40:23 pm »
+1
Did you guys lost your brain to heavy winter ? I didnt accuse you for anyshit you accused us on opening battles at late and said how nice people uif is that making battles so all can have fun and i answered you why we are openning late battles. Do you understand ? I dont have any problems with any uif member i just mocked with you fuckin deal with it nerd

You're so reasonable and non-spergy it's scary... i think we need RXN and Zaharaist to come here and redeem our expectations, you're permanently in danger of giving Druzhina a good name.
Nasuril was always like that and he got a point too. I m not talkin about morning battles but i dont judge them they dont have enough people if u fuck mechanics and form a huge alliance with %70 people and attack rest , be sure that they can open battles while you sleep so both legal :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:46:10 pm by Cicero »