Poll

Should the ban be modified?

No, keep him banned for the whole time.
No, give him a chance to write an essay.
Yes, Give him one month of a ban.
Yes, unban him (after 1 week)
Give him run.

Author Topic: Opinions  (Read 84425 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Opinions
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 03:34:19 am »
+5
wtf is the problem? unban the cunt and move on.
If you want to ban people for little insults like this make me an admin and i'l ban away :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2014, 03:35:15 am »
+4
ayo, this man is innocent and shit. i was there, and my man Rudy Ray was there, we ain't seen shit you know. Unban this man. let this man pay his bail and walk free. stay strong brother

▲ ▲

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2014, 03:50:08 am »
Trollcaine is one hell of a drug.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2014, 03:59:15 am »
Poll added.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Ramza

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • @aeonslife
    • View Profile
    • Aeonslife
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: Trisection_Ramza
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2014, 04:15:37 am »
+1
#FREELEMON

Offline PJ1020

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PJ1020
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2014, 04:34:59 am »
+2
All he did was an (awful) attempt at impersonating sugar, AS A JOKE. Plz remove pole from ass and place in container.
#FREELEMON

(lemon is a dick tho

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2014, 06:56:06 am »
+4
Ban for a year for "trying" to impersonate someone?
Kind of fucked up.  Do you have an intensive history of impersonation or something?

No, just twing really.

Mind going into the ban history and telling me how many of which are 24hrs or under?

Can't be arsed to go through and draw the durations on those, image says enough already.

So you're telling me, because I completely ruined it, and it was obviously me, not sugarhoe, that I deserve the ban, however, if I was successful in the 'imitation' and made it look like sugar was calling canary a bundle of sticks, it would have been fine?

Correct: I do not mind being called a my old friendgoτ. (especially 'cause it's the truth am I right?)

Devs have said before that if you attempt to get another person punished through impersonation, and recently this came up because it includes strat battles with pseudonyms, you will be punished for it.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2014, 07:13:32 am »
+1
My fucking god... impersonating is being used by everyone since the very start of this game for laughing.
Taking it serious and banning people is like...damn can't even find something to compare... It's just too damn retarded i must say.

Although, after i saw Canary's screenshot. Man you have a goddamn file full of bans. It's like giving life sentence to ex-convict who raped,got in, got out raped again got in, got out and again and again. You should've seen it coming.

Since im an EU guy most uf u hate, i don't think you'll value my opinion but keep this fella locked in! Not because he aboozed chat, because he has 0 respect to rules and just doesn't learn after taking the punishment as a conclusion of his violation. There are no hopes for some, this guy is one of them.

Rather than ban, i guess we shall purify his soul.
(click to show/hide)

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2014, 07:16:17 am »
I guess you can only play 1300 now Lemon, already made a village called #FreeLemon2015
balls are like boobs

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2014, 03:13:15 pm »
+5
Two- both of which were from spamming.
Out of what is now 17 bans, 2.
This is your 'extreme history' of chat abuse, that deserves a year ban?

The fact you have 20 bans, and have already been essay banned once (that it looks like), is extreme.

The admins have clearly had to hold your hand for a long time while you play this game...I don't think they want to continue baby sitting you in a video game.  Maybe you would have grabbed a clue after the 10th ban, or the 15th.  Apparently 20 is the magic number.

Some of those chat abuse bans should have only been mutes, not bans.  As stated in Matey's excellent flow chart.  But still, most people play the game without getting banned, let alone over a dozen times.  And it looks like all except 1 are within a year time span (most like 9 months).  Some of us have been playing for 3 years or more without any bans (it's not hard to avoid being banned in video games). 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 03:21:11 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2014, 04:34:45 pm »
The fact you have 20 bans, and have already been essay banned once (that it looks like), is extreme.

The admins have clearly had to hold your hand for a long time while you play this game...I don't think they want to continue baby sitting you in a video game.  Maybe you would have grabbed a clue after the 10th ban, or the 15th.  Apparently 20 is the magic number.

Some of those chat abuse bans should have only been mutes, not bans.  As stated in Matey's excellent flow chart.  But still, most people play the game without getting banned, let alone over a dozen times.  And it looks like all except 1 are within a year time span (most like 9 months).  Some of us have been playing for 3 years or more without any bans (it's not hard to avoid being banned in video games).
i have to disagree because this community loves each other this much to get banned over little things like this
(click to show/hide)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2014, 05:15:00 pm »
+2
lolwut, theres people who impersonate me all the fucking time even right infront of admins.

You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2014, 05:16:13 pm »
(click to show/hide)
So, why wont you go through and tell me how many are under 24hrs? I'm pretty sure atleast 15 of them are.

EDIT:
The first 11 bans

From oldest to newest-
1h
5mins
3d
1d
15mins
18h
1d
2d
12h
5mins
7d- got unbanned after 3? days anyway
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:22:52 pm by Lemon »
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2014, 06:30:07 pm »
+1
Devs have said before that if you attempt to get another person punished through impersonation, and recently this came up because it includes strat battles with pseudonyms, you will be punished for it.

So you think Lemon was actually trying to get Sugar punished?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2014, 06:34:25 pm »
Sugar said he didn't care and was doing the same thing to assington, it was quite obviously a failed joke.
yet, canary acts like a vigilante who banned me to save sugar from false accusation and a ban.