Poll

Should the ban be modified?

No, keep him banned for the whole time.
No, give him a chance to write an essay.
Yes, Give him one month of a ban.
Yes, unban him (after 1 week)
Give him run.

Author Topic: Opinions  (Read 84687 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Opinions
« Reply #285 on: May 05, 2014, 04:58:18 am »
+2
i aint fraid of no autistic robot

I think the discussion of cheese for everyone was more of a discussion point then any perceived notions of you being afraid of autistic robots. Now run along before I pluck out your eyes.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #286 on: May 05, 2014, 04:59:23 am »
no go ahead and pluck em

btw it's than not then lol gg
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #287 on: May 05, 2014, 05:04:27 am »
+4
no go ahead and pluck em

btw it's than not then lol gg

Your corrections are amusing for someone who gave a "their" when talking about a singular subject, ignoring the plural nature of their.

Are we even concerned about the correct syntax given the whimsical nature of life, or even the internet, or the complete and utter disregard of syntax, grammar, or cheese in your posts? While cheese, lettuce and tongs are indeed excellent conversation starters we should look more closely into the matter of whether or not your shift or even capital lock buttons are performing as intended, or even if we should be concerned about a thing, given your love of the word thing, which is not really a thing at all, but a word, an idea, a collection of collective consciousness altogether fried and eaten by my cat.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #288 on: May 05, 2014, 05:06:29 am »
+3

There's not a man I meet but doth salute me
As if I were their well-acquainted friend

You can't refute Shakespeare, man.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #289 on: May 05, 2014, 05:07:31 am »

Your corrections are amusing for someone who gave a "their" when talking about a singular subject, ignoring the plural nature of their.

Are we even concerned about the correct syntax given the whimsical nature of life, or even the internet, or the complete and utter disregard of syntax, grammar, or cheese in your posts? While cheese, lettuce and tongs are indeed excellent conversation starters we should look more closely into the matter of whether or not your shift or even capital lock buttons are performing as intended, or even if we should be concerned about a thing, given your love of the word thing, which is not really a thing at all, but a word, an idea, a collection of collective consciousness altogether fried and eaten by my cat.

yeah that changes your elementary mistake

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #290 on: May 05, 2014, 05:09:18 am »
+2
yeah that changes your elementary mistake

Just like your replies changed your dozen scattered elementary mistakes? How boring. I don't think either of us are looking to change mistakes, are we? Now excuse me, I hear cowbell. I just entered the conversation after noticing you pointing out the whole "stupidity" argument while ironically falling prey to the very same thing, which made me smile.

Oh how serious the internet is.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #291 on: May 05, 2014, 05:10:07 am »
+4
Grammar Opinions.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:13:29 am by WITCHCRAFT »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #292 on: May 05, 2014, 05:11:30 am »
Dead cats.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #293 on: May 05, 2014, 05:11:54 am »
it's only a mistake if you didn't mean to do it homie

makes sense you would answer to a cowbell though, g'luck with that

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #294 on: May 05, 2014, 05:14:21 am »
I vote we summon the supreme donkey to decide my fate.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #295 on: May 05, 2014, 05:15:48 am »
I just entered the conversation after noticing you pointing out the whole "stupidity" argument while ironically falling prey to the very same thing, which made me smile.

oh and i hope you got a nice smile out of falling prey to the exact same thing yourself re: than/then  :lol:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #296 on: May 05, 2014, 05:22:04 am »
+2
oh and i hope you got a nice smile out of falling prey to the exact same thing yourself re: than/then  :lol:

Out of the complete and utterly nonsensical replies that I'm generating, you really think I'm doing anything but smiling?

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #297 on: May 05, 2014, 05:25:04 am »
a smiling man doesn't try to prove he's smiling to the internet

you my friend, are anything but

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #298 on: May 05, 2014, 05:34:13 am »
+4

Then why are you scattering your previous posts with a nauseating amount of emoticons? I'm projectile vomiting so much that I'm literally typing in this fashion. A guilty Dooz does drink buttercups, now that's a better saying, don't you think? Everyone likes buttercups as long as they don't melt.

I propose that we all start making up quotes on the internet to lend our words more intelligence, more meaningfulness, more wisdom, more validity, more exuberance, more youthfulness, and most of all more run! Then and only then will we gather imaginary internet points and prove ourselves worthy of existence to be on the internet, casting aside the shackles of mortality and ARISING AS POPTARTS UPON THE HEAVENS!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:40:56 am by Tears of Destiny »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #299 on: May 05, 2014, 05:38:55 am »
+6

you my friend, are anything but

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far