• Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Tydeus
« on: April 10, 2014, 12:54:59 am »
i was gonna send this private, but fuck it

oye! tydues u bastard!!

ahhhh every patch gets worse for me, I DUN LIKE IT, and everyone says, "adapt or quit"

wtf, i thought we were supposed to build our own char the way we wanted...having to redo a char every patch? LE SIGH

and actually i can deal with most of the changes, some are actually very good...others, just have me scratching my head

i enjoyed the last couple months alot...then came the valor change...it shouldnt be the case that every patch makes me sigh heavily

why? x3 the average is a bit much, i think 2-5 people getting valor outta 70-90 people playing, is far more ridiculous then 7-14 people

i guess my question is, what was the idea behind increasing the valor? to make sure people cant farm a x5?

you know, some of us are pure plate scum / cav who kinda depend on a constant x5

right now on NA 1, it kinda feels like, hope ur on team MB's side...or stay at a constant x1

lol no matter what i do, you find a way to nerf me Tydeus...but im not the only one missing our dearly beloved valor

i know ur a busy lad and all, but

CHANGE IT BACK ASAP
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Tydeus
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 01:09:49 am »
+14
you know, some of us are pure plate scum / cav who kinda depend on a constant x5
Ermehgerd, can't roll 80k gear anymore without losing any money, so unfair.

I haven't really noticed a clear difference in gaining valour, except that it is now actually possible to gain valour on a team that is badly losing. If you are not on MB's side you can now at least get valour by getting 15 points, while the other team gets valour for getting 50 points. Frigging excellent and long overdue change. 3x the average is also apparently not a lot in my experience, get better. Also, why the fuck would anyone format a text like that?

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 01:13:40 am »
+5
I don't really notice a decrease in people getting valour. The experienced crutchers with +3 skill still get it nearly every round if they don't go full-retard.

The point about MB is mostly accurate. It happens every few months, Aldo will get tired of some really good players that he finds to be chuckle-fucks, and he cleans out the roster so it's just the core MB folks. Until then, they have a gigantic roster of semi-affiliated players that are all very good long-time players with a great armoury to use and relatively full piggy-banks to finance themselves. Even so, they aren't supremely unstoppable. It isn't like more than a year ago when the PRO clan would relentlessly pound everyone in the server every day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 01:50:00 am »
+1
I'm always fucking poor these days... stupid no Draculs and fuck Ravens, so no multi, and DTV changes means can't farm gold. Fuck this game.

And while I'm at it, fuck my 20kg arrows and constant archer nerfs.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 02:16:31 am »
+10
My entire opinion of Tydeus & San will be based on if they buff katana or not.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 02:23:41 am »
+1

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 02:55:02 am »
+2
My entire opinion of Tydeus & San will be based on if they buff katana or not.
San is great and Tydouche is not

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 03:01:47 am »
some of us are pure plate scum / cav who kinda depend on a constant x5 crutches to make up for being unable to block well or use good footwork.

I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 03:03:28 am »
+2
Hi i am also mad but i think i found the right thread to post in.

I now feel a lot better

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 03:36:57 am »
Although i dislike current item balancers and most of their work,
Also, why the fuck would anyone format a text like that?
This is the only thing i can think of right now.
Seriously man,i've seen lots of weird texts to point out the important stuff and shit,made lots of presentations,watched more that i made yet this is first time i encounter this kinda shit.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 06:11:18 am »
+7
I don't really notice a decrease in people getting valour. The experienced crutchers with +3 skill still get it nearly every round if they don't go full-retard.

The point about MB is mostly accurate. It happens every few months, Aldo will get tired of some really good players that he finds to be chuckle-fucks, and he cleans out the roster so it's just the core MB folks. Until then, they have a gigantic roster of semi-affiliated players that are all very good long-time players with a great armoury to use and relatively full piggy-banks to finance themselves. Even so, they aren't supremely unstoppable. It isn't like more than a year ago when the PRO clan would relentlessly pound everyone in the server every day.

I would agree with this for the most part. There have been a couple of times that I cleaned up the ladder, either to improve the power of the stack (attempt to anyways), or (believe it or not) remove a few for poor conduct or if they are just plain assholes. Pretty much anyone with an MB tag is a long term member, but we have plenty of other long term people who don't have the MB tag. Sometimes people get the boot, sometimes people leave for a bit and rejoin. We have over 200 people on our ladder at the moment, making us the fourth or fifth largest clan in c-rpg(the first 3 or 4 largest are all EU). This allows us to have around 150 inactive members, and still hold a decent stack. Plumbo you are high as a kite if you think our stack is that OP. We have many solid melee players, but it seems to place all the cav and ranged against us, most of the time. The only thing I would say is inaccurate Sandy, is that we keep all the chuckle-fucks. After all, they are the most fun

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 06:37:30 am »
+6
I would agree with this for the most part. There have been a couple of times that I cleaned up the ladder, either to improve the power of the stack (attempt to anyways), or (believe it or not) remove a few for poor conduct or if they are just plain assholes. Pretty much anyone with an MB tag is a long term member, but we have plenty of other long term people who don't have the MB tag. Sometimes people get the boot, sometimes people leave for a bit and rejoin. We have over 200 people on our ladder at the moment, making us the fourth or fifth largest clan in c-rpg(the first 3 or 4 largest are all EU). This allows us to have around 150 inactive members, and still hold a decent stack. Plumbo you are high as a kite if you think our stack is that OP. We have many solid melee players, but it seems to place all the cav and ranged against us, most of the time. The only thing I would say is inaccurate Sandy, is that we keep all the chuckle-fucks. After all, they are the most fun

Maybe chucklefucks was the wrong word. Would you say that you try to remove the shit-dicks after a certain period of time? The fuck-weasels? The uh..shit-princes?

Please tell me what compound insult I'm looking for here.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 06:55:09 am »
+2
expensive gear doesnt = valor / x5
I wear cloth and low-tier weapons due to only having 12 strength and I still accumulate enough points to get valor a lot of times.
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 06:55:33 am »
lol i was high as a kite when i wrote it Aldo. to clarify, i mean the number of great heroes MB has picked up recently

and yes Tears, i can block and use foot work, i think your spamitar may give u the illusion people cant block against you. and yes, i did like crutching on not being shot to pieces like other players. to be fair, i could have had 10 less bdy armor...and 15 less weight...thats a huge wpf difference and a nice overall speed boast, the things this mod does to ensure people dont rock plate...when plate aint all that.

and my comment about valor speaks for its self, it was an unnecessary increase, that leaves me scratching my head.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Johammeth

• King
  • Renown: 1077
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ConnectiKUTT
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 07:05:51 am »
+4
Unrelated: Tydeus touched my butt and made me promise not to talk about it because he said it was part of the secret buffs next patch, but I get the feeling that he just wanted to touch my butt.

PS: what is this thread?

(I like the changes, Tydeus)

(And the touch)