Poll

What would you say this essay deserves?

1/5
2/5
3/5
4/5
5/5

Author Topic: McDeath the troll at large, Unban essay  (Read 22735 times)

Offline Rhuarc91

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Rhuarc_FIDLGB
Re: McDeath the troll at large, Unban essay
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 08:32:22 pm »
+2
I am in agreement with most people here.  While I have only talked to McDeath a few times I believe this is the warning he needed and coming back will become a rule following player.  Through his essay he has shown a caring for this game, and with the dwindling player base losing one of these would suck.  I believe he should be unbanned and that he will grow as a player in result of this.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2014, 08:44:57 pm »
+7
He's like one of two people I actually give a really hard time to in cRPG, and he always accepts it graciously. Would be honored to get tked, nudged off a cliff, or QML'd by this man.

Oh wait, all three of those have happened plenty in the past. Still, I was pleased to be on the receiving end at the time. I hope it can happen to me again.

5/5 unban pls

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2014, 08:53:36 pm »
+6
The guy is a fucking yount

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2014, 09:03:56 pm »
+5
The guy is a fucking yount

Yeah he is

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 12:05:59 am »
+3
If you're not nudging teammates off ledges, you're playing this game wrong.

It is the strangest thing because whenever I see a friendly person near some sort of ledge I literally black out irl and when I come too that player is now falling to their demise, sometimes if I love the person I'll try to jump down with them so they don't have to die alone. I've never been able to capture this phantom ledge kicker in action because of my medical issues, but I can assure you I will keep trying to identify the culprit. I'm on this guys, don't worry!

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2014, 02:22:49 am »
+8
As much as I'd like to disagree with McDeath and tell him his actions were justifiable by permaban (or whatever I'm supposed to mean by that); he's just a piece of shit.
Just like the majority of this community, a staple of something we've all come to expect from one of our fringes as clans introspectively.

He's made mistakes: coo
He's been banned before: coo
He was unbanned: coo

These transgressions are redeemable. In a shit filled community, he's just a chunky fragment in the slosh that makes this shit slur.
I'd like to take this time to infuse a lake filled in fecal matter... Reflect on your time spent in the communities that have been built, all the jokes made, the laughs shared,
and I can guarantee you'll find yourself acknowledging all the stupid and innumerous amounts of shit that has spilled out of your filthy shitty mouths.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Izatopia

• Baron
  • Renown: 99
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2014, 11:04:39 am »
keep him banned he is the kind of person who have fun by acting like a idiot against others

ps i made the ban poll let the rage be swift

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2014, 06:22:47 pm »
It is the strangest thing because whenever I see a friendly person near some sort of ledge I literally black out irl and when I come too that player is now falling to their demise, sometimes if I love the person I'll try to jump down with them so they don't have to die alone. I've never been able to capture this phantom ledge kicker in action because of my medical issues, but I can assure you I will keep trying to identify the culprit. I'm on this guys, don't worry!

It's probably my favorite thing in the game, really.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2014, 06:34:24 pm »
+5
keep him banned he is the kind of person who have fun by acting like a idiot against others

Honestly, you can have your opinion and I will not argue the fact that you could be right. Maybe I should stay banned because I am a "menace to society" or something like that but, I took time and dedication to write this and I really did not want to at all. I swallowed my pride because I want to play again. I could easily have just gone out and bought a brand new cd key and not have had to worry about this but yet I didn't. Does that mean anything at all to anyone?

Maybe it is because I live in the state of Massachusetts I feel different to how most of you feel. Boston is an aggressive place full of angry, rude, and obnoxious people(and I guess our driving is sub par as well.) I grew up in Boston, it is my hometown and I love it. Is that an excuse? of course not, I just wanted to provide a background of who I am. I was raised by a semi racist father (semi because I could never tell if he was making a joke or just trying to be flat out racist.) and an italian mother who has severe anger issues. My family from suffered drug addiction and alcoholism and I had a rough life in the time that I was five to fifteen. My family was stuck together by a thread and that was me. I was caught in the middle of restraining orders, lawyers, police officers, and fights, both verbal and physical.

I don't want to talk about this anymore. Too much happened and I don't want to revisit it anymore. My family got past everything that is the point of the story.

Izatopia yes, you wrote the ban thread for me and I asked for it. I do not hold any grudges for you due to that nor should anyone else(you weren't even there so why would you?) I am not a man that hates people for little reasons or big. I have refrained myself from posting because why should I get involved in all of the trollish posting if I am claiming to have changed. I am not asking for anyones approval, I am merely asking for a chance.

edit:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:49:13 pm by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2014, 09:45:14 pm »
+1
I could easily have just gone out and bought a brand new cd key and not have had to worry about this but yet I didn't. Does that mean anything at all to anyone?

Actually, ... no.  8-)
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2014, 12:22:04 am »
+1

This whole game's idea of fun is by being an idiot or an ass to others.

10/10 unban this man immediately.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2014, 06:23:53 am »
+6
His essay is a fun read so 10/10 but that life story a few posts back was genuinely irritating to read for numerous reasons, I'll give you a 4/5 for that in the poll. Honestly surprised you were "perma"ed in the first place when compared to the shenanigans other people get away with scott-free.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2014, 11:48:46 am »
+4

Unban McDeath and ban this guy ^ instead! He clearly is a hater of fun and probably some massive nerd that thought "lol donkey head so funny!" And then " that banner is so not medieval it's ruining my immersion...but lol donkey head such fun!"

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2014, 04:22:10 pm »
+1
Worth unbanning  :D

(click to show/hide)

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2014, 07:03:24 pm »
+3
The judicial system of cRPG is inefficient as fuck. Just unban this queef already.