Author Topic: Havelle  (Read 605 times)

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
Havelle
« on: March 26, 2014, 08:30:41 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Larry the Magical Archer

2. Name of offending character(s): Havelle

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible NA:1, about 3:10 PM or so.

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: Spawned up, Havelle teamwounded me until my horse died and left me with 2/3rd's health left, I told him I screenshotted it, and he told me to post it, and said something along the lines of "You'd think you'd be more considerate than being a horse archer with 32 people on".

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.: He was probably upset at my playstyle and so decided to teamwound me in spawn and kill my horse.

6. Multiple Screenshots visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.: Not sure who would speak up, but most of the people in spawn.
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
Re: Havelle
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 08:40:13 pm »
Havelle already got banned in game.
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 08:44:45 pm »
Havelle already got banned in game.

He was banned for a seperate offense, killing a different teammate and his horse in spawn. GG.
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Delson

• Earl
  • Renown: 418
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • NA or Any?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Delson
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 09:46:21 pm »

I'll take a ban for it any day.

have fun with that

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 12:48:37 am »
He actually didn't get banned in the other thread, I believe Reinhardt just locked it. He's gonna get banned now though. Second time he's been accused of this in less than a week and this time Larry has proof! Good fight.

Offline Westgate

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Squids
  • Game nicks: Westgate
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 01:28:57 am »
Lol, get rekt larryboo.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 02:13:17 am »
Banned by Artyem in game for 25 hours.

Scheduled Unban  27.03.2014 20:32:15

Edit:
The ban Havelle received by Artyem, the one in-game, was for TK'ing Kinben. We'll let this ban expire after its 25 hours are over.
If anything else comes up in the near future and we find Havelle is still intentionally teamwounding/teamkilling, the current 25 hour ban time will be multiplied by a less-than-fun number.

Two ban requests and one in-game in a week is ridiculous.
Come on, man.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:26:17 am by Jeade »