Author Topic: Calling in our Favours...  (Read 18454 times)

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
Re: Calling in our Favours...
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2014, 01:56:22 am »
+6
I wasn't even aware Hospitallers even cared this much about Strategus still, but I guess this video proves it.

They don't.. they were just having some fun with a youngen who was threatening us with absurd demands. I know it comes off that way in the video, but it was more frustration dealing with silliness. It would be like telling your girlfriend you are just going out for a drink with the boys, and her telling you that your not allowed and need to stay home and rub her feet... eventually you stop being nice to her and tell her your going out regardless and to kiss your ass if she has a problem with it, lol

In that analogy we were told we needed to sleep on the couch, cook dinner, rub her back, feet and armpits, clean the litter and wash the floors all while praising her for being so generous. As far as I understood the conversation, we were willing to do a few of those, but once it went over board our guys said F%!^ it.

Moral of the story... Bi#ches Be Crazy!   

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2014, 03:37:32 am »
+8
You know, Hospies keep claiming that the spergitude is justified by the rest of the discussion, but I don't really feel like sperg of that magnitude would be justifiable by anything but "Hey, please act like a huge fucking sperg for the next hour." See, when most people get "trolled" we don't become huge spergs. It doesn't work that way. You have to already have it inside of you.

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2014, 03:57:10 am »
+1
They don't.. they were just having some fun with a youngen who was threatening us with absurd demands. I know it comes off that way in the video, but it was more frustration dealing with silliness. It would be like telling your girlfriend you are just going out for a drink with the boys, and her telling you that your not allowed and need to stay home and rub her feet... eventually you stop being nice to her and tell her your going out regardless and to kiss your ass if she has a problem with it, lol

In that analogy we were told we needed to sleep on the couch, cook dinner, rub her back, feet and armpits, clean the litter and wash the floors all while praising her for being so generous. As far as I understood the conversation, we were willing to do a few of those, but once it went over board our guys said F%!^ it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey bundle of stickss,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all bundle of stickss who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2014, 04:09:04 am »
lol, fake pic off the internet and you pick some gay jersey boy with an earring, gold chain, gelled hair and a fake tan? at least pick a picture with a better looking girl that doesn't look like shes one step from being a back-alley hooker giving blowjobs to anyone with a few bucks or a half-pint of vodka.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2014, 04:37:16 am »
+10
lol, fake pic off the internet and you pick some gay jersey boy with an earring, gold chain, gelled hair and a fake tan? at least pick a picture with a better looking girl that doesn't look like shes one step from being a back-alley hooker giving blowjobs to anyone with a few bucks or a half-pint of vodka.
[/quote

Kesh pls be trolling
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2014, 05:07:08 am »
- The more I tried to be clever, the more I learned it was all a Meme, and that I fucked up -
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:11:04 am by Tank Burner »
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline AluminumMonster

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_Flying_Dildos
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2014, 05:09:24 am »
+6

hosp wants to win more than this bitch wants her chicken nuggets
THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"

AND I WILL SHOOT A DILDO DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2014, 05:26:52 am »

who buys pints of vodka?!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2014, 05:39:39 am »

That is some crazy shit!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2014, 05:36:53 pm »

Flawless Victory

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2014, 06:13:13 pm »
+3
Skimmed entire thread....

....still no clue what's going on in here
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2014, 06:26:26 pm »
+4
Skimmed entire thread....

....still no clue what's going on in here

TL;DR version:

It's strat 5 and already some nerds got mad at other nerds, so they nerded hard on the internet. Then posted these nerd ramblings in incoherent form to later be deciphered by superior beings. However, being the nerds they are, they don't believe a being in superior intelligence exists because they are the smartest nerds to ever nerd on the internet.

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2014, 07:18:13 pm »
+4
Thanks Bronto...
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2014, 09:33:33 pm »
+4
Fuck man i'm jealous, i've always wanted to have my photo taken with an Oompa Loompa :(

You are clearly like the coolest guy ever

Not sure if I'm just taking the troll baits here,
but let me reverse google that picture for you...

http://goo.gl/PG32yg

---

Also, to keep this Diplomacy related:

- If you "claim" a fief, just take it. If someone else takes it, it's obviously not yours.

ok ty ttyl bb
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2014, 03:51:01 am »
+2

A) That manager has the perfect voice to be commenting on that scenario.

B) Imagine being that car that pulls up after that lady? "Hi... um... yeah... uh... can I please just have my food and go?"

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador