Author Topic: History in a short clip  (Read 5126 times)

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
Re: History in a short clip
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 03:19:20 pm »
Hitvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
ler's message, motivation and electoral base was nationalism, not racism. Period. Make of that what you will.

yeah totally... NOT , he was lunatic and used the nationalism for his own anti jew cause.
but discussing einstein is not the target of this thread, it cant be discussed ehre anyway, we all arent historians and most of us only know the biased history books "truth".
too make it short u cant simplify it and say einstein was evil and hated jews and he did it for nationalism.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 03:34:40 pm »
einstein was actually NOT a lunatic but a genius, though the line can be mercurial
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 03:40:55 pm »
+5
u believe what u want, let me beleive what i want, pls only constructive comments, f u explain like a intellectual would be nice, if u are not proud of your country thats your thing, i dont say everyone has to be like that, but atleast let me think what i want. (@molly,torben)

gladly:
I love Germany, Europe and man kind in general with a passion that surpasses the imagination of dull minded idiots. Like,  for instance,  a man that makes a patriotic video and doesn't have the decency to master his own language before doing so,  accentuates it with some disney style crap instead of a fitting sound (not like germany's  poets and musicians hadnt provided enough),  takes fables out of historic context,  posts illusionist propaganda crap and belittles germanys history and culture by doing so.

All in all,  illiterate idiots going public with patriotic crap are a disgrace to my beloved Germany,  and I would love to see them live up to what they proclaim and work on becoming better men before smearing shit all over our flag.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2014, 03:45:06 pm »
gladly:
I love Germany, Europe and man kind in general with a passion that surpasses the imagination of dull minded idiots. Like,  for instance,  a man that makes a patriotic video and doesn't have the decency to master his own language before doing so,  accentuates it with some disney style crap instead of a fitting sound (not like germany's  poets and musicians hadnt provided enough),  takes fables out of historic context,  posts illusionist propaganda crap and belittles germanys history and culture by doing so.

All in all,  illiterate idiots going public with patriotic crap are a disgrace to my beloved Germany,  and I would love to see them live up to what they proclaim and work on becoming better men before smearing shit all over our flag.
Made me smile :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2014, 04:16:26 pm »
btw just wanted to clarify my stand,  I am in no way hostile to anyone.  Just a general thing.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 04:20:51 pm »
seems like u know little about ur "beloved" germany, since the stuff he quotes are from official docs and books. also what music one chooses is up to his own right? he obivously likes his country aswell and he puts a lot of afford into it, this guy has my respect like other youtubers, if u prefer goethe to that , thats ur own taste not mine, neither his obviously. so overall ur short minded if u judge this guy by his videos.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 04:38:16 pm »
Im sure there are videos of every country that shows its "power" with dramatic music :D

Hell we had a whole awesome series called "The British" on sky Atlantic :P

i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 04:43:51 pm »
yes i know there are, but i look for videos which are a mix of  that and history, i know there are a lot of millitary tributes, but there all about one period of time for example only moderna ge where the us army is showing its supoerpower... im not looking for power demonstatrations, i agree this one tends to be like that, but its not the perfect example of what i look for .

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 11:08:44 pm »
He wasn't as bad a guy as he's made out to be, really.

Of course not. He only struggled for world domination and genocide of all races except gorilla and debatably asian. Yeah fuck me, he was actually a kind well meaning man.

EDIT: What the fuck is wrong with those filters? I typed a-r-y-a-n and it came out as gorilla...
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2014, 05:19:15 pm »
You know, sometimes, when I'm really upset about things I read on this forum and I think it can't get worse (than this community), I'm usually searching youtube for videos like this on historical subjects and read the comments there. This usually restores my faith in this community.
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2014, 05:26:54 pm »
If that ever fails, just download Dota 2 and play some pub games.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2014, 05:46:51 pm »
I couldnt watch this propaganda pseudo patriotic national BS completly through.

And yeah the comments *sigh*, this has to be the recruiting vid either of a german LARP clan or really bad eductational stuff shown to army recruits.

EDIT:
Over and after all, i dont need some dude in the internet to make me aware of my nationality, my love for my environment, my roots to the place i live in. I love the dialect we speak here and the people with their stubborn, straight forward to the point way of communicating. My patriotism starts with trying to have a small ecological footprint and ends with the joy of the air i breath and the trees i may look at when i go out for a walk. Everything above that is not asked for, propaganda BS used to get you or me in line, to feel fear against an unifying proclaimed enemy like with the phrase "War on Terror", a war never intended to find an end, but bleeding us out while having full controll over our mindsets. So Vaga, while you may enjoy and feel all fluffy while watching that vid, dont tell anyone , who doesnt like that vid, he then wouldnt be a patriot ^^ pfff ... who cares.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 06:10:49 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 1511
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2014, 07:28:27 pm »
You and Panos make a wonderful couple... :lol:

Once while playing DTV, I've asked Panos what he thinks of Knitler. He said: he's a good guy, nationalist, but has an annoying voice.

What I got from it, to be a good guy in eyes of great Panos you have to be nationalist. Thankfully, this community has its fair portion of nationalists so Panos feels like he's home.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2014, 08:37:42 pm »
einstein's message, motivation and electoral base was nationalism, not racism. Period. Make of that what you will.

saying ar'/an  is a superior race sounds a bit racist to me §:d btw genius way to type hitvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
ler without being dected by retarded cencorship §:°

edit: i can't believe we can't even type AR'/AN without it being censored, and i'm a leftist §:l

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2014, 09:31:10 pm »
+1
At fifteen, I had the will to learn; at thirty, I could stand; at forty, I had no doubts; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding; at sixty, my ears were opened; at seventy, I could do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the square. gorilla donkey einstein stalin my old friendcher chocolate chip cookie bundle of sticks
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.