Author Topic: FUCK THIS BULLSHIT  (Read 7825 times)

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
Re: FUCK THIS BULLSHIT
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 06:53:56 am »
+1
You forgot hoplites/archers/long spears.

Otherwise well spoken  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 07:00:24 am by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 07:15:54 am »
So every class is stronger than yours...

Looks like someone doesn't know about the respec feature
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 07:58:16 am »
+4
since 3 years i try to think why shield skill is not a requierment from strengh ...
Maybe because it wouldn't make a difference? Every shielder has at least 12-15 str, and 4-5 shield skill is pretty much enough for agiwhoring.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 08:51:28 am »
I kinda like agiwhoring. If you have a lot of speed the entire game turns into a massive acid trip that can only be stopped by your death.

That's why i prefer cav. The speed is way faster than walking on foot. Every battle is pretty much intense and not as slow as melee on foot. They've basically nerfed melee so much since 2010 vanilla that almost everyone can block like a god in melee on foot nowadays. Cav battles tend to be pretty much like acid trips and especially with faster horses and high riding.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 11:20:08 am »
+5
XBOWERS ARE FUCKING STUPID, HOLY FUCK, OP CLASS PLAYED BY DOUCHEBAGS, I MEAN, CAN YOU FUCKS ATLEAST BACK-THE-FUCK-UP, EASY RANGED CLASS EVER, "OOOOOOOOOOOH IM RUNNING AROUND WITH MY XBW HELD UP, THIS MAKES KILLING SO EASY" FUCK YOURSELLLLLLLLLF
ALL THTEY DO IS RUN UP BEHIND, OR HOLD THEIR SHOT UNTIL YOU STOP JUMPNG AROUND LIKE A FUCKING MANIAC, AND FUCKING TAKE 70% OF YOUR HP AWAY! FUCK!

This is the main reason why I created Bowbimbo. I wanted to show how ridiculously easy it is when playing ranged, so they may nerf it. But then...I became a part of THEM.

Well, during the year I found out that, if you want to have fun, just take the most imba build you can find and that suits you best. Screw people who say "hey thats unfair uh duuuh", just take the most "unfair" build and do it.
There is no "online game honor".

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 11:43:45 am »

IM FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT.

FUCKING AGI WHORES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE (thanks to a certain someone) ALL THEY DO IS SPAM FUCKING 2H OR POLE AND ACT LIKE THEIR PRO.
UMMM SORRY TO BURST YOUR ASS BUBBLE, BUT YOUR NOT. HOLY FUCKING SHIT "HUURDUURR I CAN RUN CIRCLES ROUND PEOPLE AND RIGHT SWING WITH MY STUPID OP WEAPON, HUUURDUURRRR IM SO GUD AT THIS GAEM, JUST AS GUD AS I SUCK DICK" GO FUCK YOURSELLLLLLLLLF!

DTV, YEP ITS STILL BROKEN UNGODLY SHIT, AND EVEN WORST ARE THE SHITTY PLAYERS WHO GET SO BUTTHURT WHEN "OOOOOOOH I GET LES XPEEE" WHITE KNIGHT bundle of sticksS CAN GO FUCKYOURSELFS, HOLY FUCK HAVE SOME FUN ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

XBOWERS ARE FUCKING STUPID, HOLY FUCK, OP CLASS PLAYED BY DOUCHEBAGS, I MEAN, CAN YOU FUCKS ATLEAST BACK-THE-FUCK-UP, EASY RANGED CLASS EVER, "OOOOOOOOOOOH IM RUNNING AROUND WITH MY XBW HELD UP, THIS MAKES KILLING SO EASY" FUCK YOURSELLLLLLLLLF
ALL THTEY DO IS RUN UP BEHIND, OR HOLD THEIR SHOT UNTIL YOU STOP JUMPNG AROUND LIKE A FUCKING MANIAC, AND FUCKING TAKE 70% OF YOUR HP AWAY! FUCK!

I SAY TO YOU ALL! GO DIE IN A HOLE! GO TAKE YOUR AIDS RIDDEN, PINWORM INFESTED BODIES AND DIE! CAUSE NO ONE LOVES YOU, NONE OF YOU, SAD BUT TRUE, BUT MAYBE IF YOU WERENT A BUNCH OF SAD VIRGIN BASEMENT NERDS AND ACTUALLY GET-A-FUCKING-LIFE, THINGS WOULD BE BETTER.

OH AND THE CAV, IM TIRED OF THESE ANNOYING CAV, TROTTING AROUND THE FIELD IN WHAT IS THE MOST EASY CLASS EVER, ON FUCKING UNKILLABLE ELEPHANTS, HOLY FUCK. NERF HORSEBUMPS. NERF CAV, THEY JUST FUCKING TROT INTO YOU AND WHOOP-DE-FUKING-DO YOUR DEAD!

AND THEN EVERYONE IN-GAME IS ALL LIKE

"CLOCK WHY U HEFF TO BE MAD"

WHY? BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT, AND IM TELLING YOU FACTS! MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SO  "STUPID-HAPPY-HIPSTER420LUV" YOUD UNDERSTAND THE SHIT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU

with hugs and kisses,
                                   Clockworkkiller

7/10 Good effort.

There is a good chance I would read this again.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 11:49:14 am »
Let me guess what is your class. Hmm... 2h? :lol:
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 11:51:58 am »
Let me guess what is your class. Hmm... 2h? :lol:

He is a 1h shield heavy armor with a warhammer
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 11:56:30 am »
+2

I deem this weapon combination even gayer than 2H, due to the knockdown.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 11:57:30 am »
Clock, the cRPG Martin Luther King Jr.
Well, then I am his father in soul...
Bros never die!

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2014, 12:18:58 pm »
+1
He's been playing on 2h lately.

Offline Macbeth3

• Earl
  • Renown: 379
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Meow? :3
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macbeth_Plisskin_TheCat Mordecai_Heller_TheCat
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2014, 01:13:28 pm »
So you think I'm a douchebag?  :(
(15/21 Xbow/shielder hybrid)

*Sad Meow*
*Meow* I'm a Cat.

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths, Squids, Frisia? Who even knows anymore
  • Game nicks: WorkingClass_ , ScumFuck_FlowerBoy
  • IRC nick: WorkingClass
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 01:17:21 pm »
Clockwork can we get married and have furry little children

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1671
  • Infamy: 2209
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 01:24:10 pm »
+2
This is the main reason why I created Bowbimbo. I wanted to show how ridiculously easy it is when playing ranged, so they may nerf it. But then...I became a part of THEM.

Well, during the year I found out that, if you want to have fun, just take the most imba build you can find and that suits you best. Screw people who say "hey thats unfair uh duuuh", just take the most "unfair" build and do it.
There is no "online game honor".

Signed and approved.

This community is filled with players who will use every single advantage to crush or ridicule you. Don't give them that chance, don't use "fair" weapons or classes because they most certainly won't. And don't be too nice to them, because that won't get you anywhere. Learned that the hard way.

Currently I'm in love with my archer build, it's perfect for those situations when there's too much ranged on server. Why be the only fool on server with no protection against range? Join them.

Edit: Also, there is an easy way to put permanent nerf to extreme AGI builds of all kinds and it's the same thing they've done to extreme STR builds. Raise STR reqs for all weapons dramatically so that only peasant weapons can be used with 12 STR and problem solved, no more 12/30 builds or faster. But they don't have the balls to pull it off.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:28:34 pm by Leshma »

Offline musketer

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2014, 01:34:27 pm »
You are just another 2hander retard like the ones that voted you positive. The agi whores need just 1 or 2 hits to be killed, the archers just a single hit, and the heavy armored ones loose a lot of wpf in their respective weapons making useless their bows and xbows. If you are so dumb to not even hit them twice then leave playing this game or just learn to block and counterattack and stop posting bullshit in forums.

The mod is really good balanced, all classes of characters have their own advantages and weaknesses, learn which are them and you won't have much difficulty killing them.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 01:38:51 pm by musketer »