Author Topic: Don't trust this guy, he doesn't pay.  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
Re: Don't trust this guy, he doesn't pay.
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 01:29:57 pm »
Blindguy has always been obsessed with bullying people in front of others.
It seems to be what he loves most in life.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2014, 01:51:08 pm »
+1
Blindguy has always been obsessed with bullying people in front of others.
It seems to be what he loves most in life.

Lawl, in front of others? Loves? Your really so butthurt that you cannot block at all? I never bully you, I mock you because you are SO bad after SO long, and insult you because you are amongst the VERY BEST players at killing unarmed defenceless peasants as they spawn. You fucking love it, killing ppl who have NO way to fight back has ALWAYS been your favorite. You wrote to me 2 days ago: "You have always bullied me since I left the clan." No, I haven't, even since before you left the clan I would tell you everytime you raged at us on TS for not just baiting everyone so you could asslance them: Learn to play, learn the basics of timing and blocking, then fight some people who are actually fighting back, then go back to raping defenceless nubs if you want to THAT badly. You're a fucking scrub man, get the fuck out of a thread that you have not understood: THERES NO WAY I EXPECT 2LP FOR 100k, its just a stupid joke, and has devolved into [X] pages of Havelle and I copypasta'ing each other simply for amusement. Noone in here is being bullied, noone in here is offended, noone in here ever gets upset about what happens in a game EXCEPT YOU.

Get the fuck out of my thread, get the fuck out of the house, get some fresh air, see the sun, maybe meet a nice boy/girl, get your dick sucked, relax, get some perspective on things, then come back and apologise to crpg community for 3 fucking years of raping peasants in spawn, being a fucking menace to any new player, and having a unique ability to drive new players away from the community, effectively reducing your own targets for easy spawnkills you fucking bumscrub.

/ranting at scrub cunt ended.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2014, 02:52:31 pm »
+1
Listen, Blindguy. How long have you been sitting there playing a game that isn't even good? How long have you been practicing for something you'll never be good at and will never get a reward for? I'm a real man who has trained in the US marine corps for years and this is an embarasement to humanity, people like this should go fall off a cliff and have their all of their possessions burned in front of them, because I know what that feels like in the front lines as a US Marine, and I will stop at nothing to get the point over to you that this entire thing is pointless and retarded. The entire logic of your brain is flawed and I highly recommend you go to a medical physician and talk to him about your mental problems maybe you can become useful to our race and do something worth your time. People who play video games like you should go get some excersice or at least go out for once in their lives, instead of sitting and doing absolutely nothing. It's people like you that make the Human race unadmirable, could you imagine what it would be like if everyone played video games? It would be an utter mess and no one would do shit. It is people that are smart and those who protect countries that do things for our race, and I won't let people like you sit around and do nothing for their entire day and do absolutely nothing other than sit and play video games, wasting food for things that do nothing instead of giving it to charity, what a disgrace to all of Humanity, I wish people like you would at least TRY to do something other than mess around at something you'll never win at. I hope you learn from this and become a true man.
havelle you forgot to say,
loljkmy old friendtgetlynchdplz

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2014, 02:56:14 pm »
+4
Noone in here is being bullied, noone in here is offended
im also deeply offended that you don't respect havelle since he's a well respected DTV veteran that has fought for our country against the dirty towelheads

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2014, 02:56:48 pm »
loljkmy old friendtgetlynchdplz

I concur, but dont doublepost when the edit button is right there.
I don't know enough

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 04:16:42 am »
I still don't understand what is happening in this thread.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 06:00:01 am »
let me sum it up in an image

(its two monkeys throwing shit at eachother)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 07:35:39 am by Lemon »
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality